Arsène Wenger To Step Down As Arsenal Manager

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Arsène Wenger To Step Down As Arsenal Manager

Postby Callum » Sun May 13, 2018 10:05 pm

starmandb wrote:Made the cake that was on the cover of the Rolling Stones album let it bleed in 1969

Did she really? Now that's a great bit of trivia.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Pudpop » Mon May 14, 2018 7:30 am

Who is Delia?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby theHotHead » Mon May 14, 2018 10:41 am

Callum wrote:You can be delighted that Wenger has gone and believe he should have gone years ago, whilst also being appreciative for the trophies, memories and service he's given us. I don't know why so many fans seem to be struggling to comprehend this.

But its not that clear cut though. I appreciate what Wenger has done but at the same time I won't sugar coat his performance for the past 10 years. Some people think the last 10 years outweigh the first, thats their opinion, you can't tell them they are wrong. If it was 5 years of shit then I could say they are being harsh and that what Wenger has given us far outweighs the last 5 years, but it has been 10 years of pain so if some take the view Wenger does not deserve respect that's their opinion and they are valid. I don't agree with it but it is valid nonetheless !!!
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Mon May 14, 2018 10:46 am

Mess wrote:The new era is already fabulous. I even read a post from SuperJackyWilshere that I like (never thought it was actually possible):

"This post was made by SuperJackyWilshere who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post"

:rofll: :rofll:

He must be on most people's ignore list - he is on mine too along with that other numpty Andrew.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Mon May 14, 2018 10:48 am

UFGN wrote:Wow

A lot of people digging out my name

Including kids who live with their mummies

Awful headache but on the way home

Cheers lads. I got my arsenal back for my birthday

:goal!:

Don't worry, true Gooners know true Gooners. The paper Gooners - the ones that trace like they are Gooners, can go do one.

Today Arsenal FC gets to breath fresh air ....... and it feels good dammit !! Properly excited about the new season for once.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Pudpop » Mon May 14, 2018 10:56 am

Anyone else feel like this new era needs a new date System? Like, today isn't as much May 14th as it is Wenger Out Day + 1, or simply Woday+1

Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby UFGN » Mon May 14, 2018 10:58 am

Pudpop wrote:Anyone else feel like this new era needs a new date System? Like, today isn't as much May 14th as it is Wenger Out Day + 1, or simply Woday+1

It is Danskin + 132 Years

Same as yesterday
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Mon May 14, 2018 11:49 am

SuperJackyWilshere wrote:
Andrew wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Andrew wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
Andrew wrote:LOOOOL . That's way too easy ain't it

You lot made life hell for Wenger for years, mocked ,ridiculed and attacked everyone who dared support him and the club and now we should just forget and move on !?? Never !
Pray everything goes well next season .

See what I mean, not only have we been forced to put up with years of under performing and not bothered to compete ......... this guy wants to carry it on even longer.

Well you can try but I'd encourage 3/4 of the forum to put you on ignore, its time you guys vanish.

.......... and with one particular 4x times banned offender STILL allowed by the Mods to keep posting then if their not going to do their jobs I'll just have to do it myself.

............ otherwise as many regulars or should I say ex-regulars have pointed out, this place will become a sh*t show.

I wont be on GW after this season. confrontation isnt taking place on the internet
lol :naughty:

You will be back Andrew, Oh and God help us when the manager loses a game you will be all over us lol

Nuggets why do you give this guy a platform. He will be all over what? You give him far too much credit!!!

Andrew and SpengJackWilshere are wotless, they post to get attention nothing more. I have had them on ignore for a while now. They are 2 people fighting a wave of opposing opinion. It would be admirable if they were doing so genuinely but they are not, they are wums, nothing more.

So what if Andrew comes back next season to post abuse!! If he takes it too far he will get banned. If he criticises he can be ignored. Andrew is irrelevant either way.

Funny how you respond to every post I make while claiming to have me on ignore .
Not that I care anyway . I don't respond to your childish provocations .

You're not the only one mate.

He's been quoting and posting about us every day for the last two weeks despite "blocking" us. He's obsessed.

Loool. Still
SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby weaponx57 » Tue May 15, 2018 9:09 am

Anyone else worried about the fact that the board will hire a shitty manager and will only give a 50mil budget to the new guy? I am cause I wouldn’t put it past that trumpesque American idiot Stan Kroenke to do that.
weaponx57
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Phil71 » Tue May 15, 2018 3:26 pm

Colin Lewin has been dismissed.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Jase89 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:43 pm

He won't be the only one either
Jase89
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Losmeister » Tue May 15, 2018 6:45 pm

read that bould can stay if he wants... dont like that
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby jayramfootball » Tue May 15, 2018 10:37 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Mess wrote:The new era is already fabulous. I even read a post from SuperJackyWilshere that I like (never thought it was actually possible):

"This post was made by SuperJackyWilshere who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post"

He must be on most people's ignore list - he is on mine too along with that other numpty Andrew.

Is it the same SuperJackyWilshere from that other place that lost all it's members?
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby redordead » Wed May 16, 2018 5:53 am

weaponx57 wrote:Anyone else worried about the fact that the board will hire a shitty manager and will only give a 50mil budget to the new guy? I am cause I wouldn’t put it past that trumpesque American idiot Stan Kroenke to do that.

Yep I have little faith in the board I think they will be balls it up worried that arteta is forerunner for the job
I set myself some very low standards in which i fail to achieve
redordead
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Nuggets » Wed May 16, 2018 6:56 am

redordead wrote:
weaponx57 wrote:Anyone else worried about the fact that the board will hire a shitty manager and will only give a 50mil budget to the new guy? I am cause I wouldn’t put it past that trumpesque American idiot Stan Kroenke to do that.

Yep I have little faith in the board I think they will be balls it up worried that arteta is forerunner for the job

This.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk