Dani Ceballos

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Dani Ceballos (8)

Postby LMAO » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:16 pm

lmao our bagmen really came through with Gabriel and Ceballos.

Kroenke finally putting that Walmart money to good use.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Callum » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:16 pm

DANIIII
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:31 pm

Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby LMAO » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:47 pm

We lost to Villa 3-2, huh? Can't wait to see the hot takes on how we're heading for relegation.

EDIT: Yup, knew I shouldn't have read the replies. Can't tell if trolling or just idiots.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Alexis » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:22 pm

alexafc12 wrote:He was average at best pre-lockdown and everyone on here wanted him back in Madrid.

Let's just hope he continues the form he showed last few games and it wasn't just a purple patch.

Conveniently forgetting he was running around like an idiot thanks to Emery and his tactics. Once arteta started working on him properly, he suddenly starts looking like a decent footballer like many others in the team.

I'm not going to judge any players pre-lockdown as the moron Emery had turned them all into pubbers. I expect Dani to be really good this season and we'll buy him outright in the summer
Alexis
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Salibatelli » Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:41 pm

Alexis wrote:
alexafc12 wrote:He was average at best pre-lockdown and everyone on here wanted him back in Madrid.

Let's just hope he continues the form he showed last few games and it wasn't just a purple patch.

Conveniently forgetting he was running around like an idiot thanks to Emery and his tactics. Once arteta started working on him properly, he suddenly starts looking like a decent footballer like many others in the team.

I'm not going to judge any players pre-lockdown as the moron Emery had turned them all into pubbers. I expect Dani to be really good this season and we'll buy him outright in the summer

Arteta came in months before lockdown so that’s untrue. People have short memories, he did nothing until after lockdown and even then he provided zero creativity.

Also think people are going over the top about Arteta, he did well post lockdown but we still got knocked out of the EL and ended up 7th.

Signings so far have been slow, Magalhaes will hopefully be good, Willian was free but we need a lot more.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby Sims » Mon Sep 07, 2020 5:02 pm

Our on-loan midfielder says the arrival of Mikel Arteta has made a huge difference, not only to him but to the rest of the squad too.

“To be honest, it wasn’t easy for him because he was coming into a dressing room that had already had two other coaches and where the team hadn’t been able to get the results that everyone wanted,” Ceballos told Arsenal Digital.

“It wasn’t easy for me to get into the team either because I was coming off the back of a long injury lay-off. I felt like I should be playing but I was wrong about that because I wasn’t fit. The coach was really straight with me and said that if I got myself fit and kept working hard, I’d have a chance of getting back into the team.

“I ended up performing well and repaying the faith he’d shown in me before the Newcastle game. From that moment onwards, we started to build a good coach/player bond and things went well for me personally. I think he’s made me a much better player in the last six months.”

https://www.arsenal.com/news/ceballos-a ... ter-player
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Alexis » Mon Sep 07, 2020 6:47 pm

Özim wrote:
Alexis wrote:

Arteta came in months before lockdown so that’s untrue. People have short memories, he did nothing until after lockdown and even then he provided zero creativity.

Also think people are going over the top about Arteta, he did well post lockdown but we still got knocked out of the EL and ended up 7th.

Signings so far have been slow, Magalhaes will hopefully be good, Willian was free but we need a lot more.

You telling you were expecting the team to play artetas way instantly?

Guy came in and had a game the very next day and then another 2 day's later. All he did was pick the team for first month or two coz he had fuk all time to implement his ideas. So it's no wonder Dani was still doing the same shit.

Once he got his tactics out, you saw the result. Even then he still ain't playing team the way he wants coz of lack of the right players but hopefully with auoar and partey in, we can start seeing proper artetaball
Alexis
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby theHotHead » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:44 pm

Ozim isn't very happy that we won the FA Cup and Community Shield. He is especially pissed that we beat Chelsea Liverpool and Man City but didn't play the best soccer
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Zenith » Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:51 pm

Sims wrote:
Our on-loan midfielder says the arrival of Mikel Arteta has made a huge difference, not only to him but to the rest of the squad too.

“To be honest, it wasn’t easy for him because he was coming into a dressing room that had already had two other coaches and where the team hadn’t been able to get the results that everyone wanted,” Ceballos told Arsenal Digital.

“It wasn’t easy for me to get into the team either because I was coming off the back of a long injury lay-off. I felt like I should be playing but I was wrong about that because I wasn’t fit. The coach was really straight with me and said that if I got myself fit and kept working hard, I’d have a chance of getting back into the team.

“I ended up performing well and repaying the faith he’d shown in me before the Newcastle game. From that moment onwards, we started to build a good coach/player bond and things went well for me personally. I think he’s made me a much better player in the last six months.”

https://www.arsenal.com/news/ceballos-a ... ter-player

Can't remember the exact game (somewhere midway into last season) Ceb hadn't played in a while and looked like he was running in treacle. It looked so bad even Matt Macey would've showed him the afterburners in training.

It's encouraging to see that Dani realised he wasn't there physically and had to put in the extra mile in order to stay in Arteta's picture.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby Callum » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:19 pm

Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby alexafc12 » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:40 pm

alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Sep 12, 2020 2:56 pm

Yeah I wonder wtf that was about? game hadn't even started.

Edit:

ceballos went into a tackle on Nketiah and Nketiah reacted and kicked the ball at Dani, dai shoved him lol.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... e-22671351
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:00 pm

DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby gooney » Sat Sep 12, 2020 3:59 pm

Nketiah is embarrassed, how is that a spanish dude gonna give you that mouth? should have broken his jaw right there and then. he lost his Ghanaian card imo
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

PreviousNext

Return to World Football