The 'LMAO' Thread

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: The 'LMAO' Thread

Postby Arsene Nose » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:34 am

ROAM vs LMAO
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Sun Feb 04, 2018 3:38 am

That Miki and Auba link up though :cloud9:
SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:42 am

aniym wrote:I understand why he was benched today but I really hope it isn't indicative of things to come.

I am afraid though that Wenger might start thinking MAO + Ramsey is already too attack oriented. He was already talking about 'reaching the right balance' in the post match interview.

We saw what happened when Everton started putting some effort in in the second half. They actually started to look dangerous and scored. And they're crap.

We couldn't have pulled that shit against a decent side and got away with it. You can, but you need a good back line, which we don't have.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:05 pm

aniym wrote:I understand why he was benched today but I really hope it isn't indicative of things to come.

I am afraid though that Wenger might start thinking MAO + Ramsey is already too attack oriented. He was already talking about 'reaching the right balance' in the post match interview.

Well it's not like we can get less attack oriented, unless we play El Neny.

Any combination of Laca, Auba, Mhki, Ozil, Ramsey and Wilshere will be attack oriented.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Previous

Return to Arsenal Talk