Gazidis words at AGM

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Gazidis words at AGM

Postby theHotHead » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:47 pm

I couldn't care less about diversity, I was just making a point to counter a point :)
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Tbh, I want more diversity.

If Kroenke isn't going to invest, I'd rather have quite a few shareholders holding sizable chunks
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:45 pm

The only owners who are making waves amongst the elite are the stupidly rich Saudi Oil barons.

Do you know why they make good owners? because they have enough money to send someone to the moon and their ego's mean they demand and will pay for their teams d*ck to be bigger than Abramovich's teams d*ck.

Its all about proving who's got the biggest wallet with them and that's why Man City and Paris St Germain are what they are now.

Look at his face he's like ....... "I have so much money ....... I just ....... I have so much money"

We want Arsenal to be that woman.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Nuggets » Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:40 am

DiamondGooner wrote:The only owners who are making waves amongst the elite are the stupidly rich Saudi Oil barons.

Do you know why they make good owners? because they have enough money to send someone to the moon and their ego's mean they demand and will pay for their teams d*ck to be bigger than Abramovich's teams d*ck.

Its all about proving who's got the biggest wallet with them and that's why Man City and Paris St Germain are what they are now.

Look at his face he's like ....... "I have so much money ....... I just ....... I have so much money"

We want Arsenal to be that woman.

:clap: :clap:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby fredd1 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:39 am

aniym wrote:Said it before, but Wenger will be the least of our AFC's problems, and that will be clear once he's gone. Look at how little the board cares about the fans, and how apathetic the UK-based fans are. These questions can't even coax a squirm out of them, they've been batting them away without issue for years.

A Europa League future is just the beginning. We will hire Sean Dyche or Eddie Howe once Wenger leaves and rapidly descend towards Stoke/West Brom level mediocrity.

Wenger is their rent boy so he's as much to blame as anyone.If he had values which he keeps on about he should have gone years ago but no he keeps taking it up the arse.He's got a fortune out of our club for years for being average at best the board will not change we know that but that doesn't mean the manager can't.Our club is run by 4 egotistic W****rs but WENGER is the worst out the lot.I would rather have Dyche any day of the week at least he has a back bone.10 million a year for shit football he's not worth 10 quid.He's a vile weak pathetic human being
fredd1
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby bedboi » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:37 pm

doesn't matter whether it's board or any level- White people are evil and they must be replaced. merrit means nothing, skillsets don't matter, diversity is very valuable on its own! get them brown, gay and retarded in there you dirty racist!
bedboi
Patrick Vieira

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:16 am

bedboi wrote:doesn't matter whether it's board or any level- White people are evil and they must be replaced. merrit means nothing, skillsets don't matter, diversity is very valuable on its own! get them brown, gay and retarded in there you dirty racist!

Mods, whose alt account is this?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:38 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
bedboi wrote:doesn't matter whether it's board or any level- White people are evil and they must be replaced. merrit means nothing, skillsets don't matter, diversity is very valuable on its own! get them brown, gay and retarded in there you dirty racist!

Royal Gooner would be my suspicion.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby bedboi » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:48 pm

point to where I was wrong/misconstrued sth or don't yelp at all
bedboi
Patrick Vieira

Postby bedboi » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:59 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:Tbh, I want more diversity.

If Kroenke isn't going to invest, I'd rather have quite a few shareholders holding sizable chunks

that's cool. but the majority holder will make decisions. and most importantly, would you be ok with the board doing everything well, several different owners with different views, all smart and able to figure things out etc... but unfortunately, all White? would you be okay with that? why?
bedboi
Patrick Vieira

Postby Royal Gooner » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:29 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:

Royal Gooner would be my suspicion.

Not guilty M'lud.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:45 pm

bedboi wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:Tbh, I want more diversity.

that's cool. but the majority holder will make decisions. and most importantly, would you be ok with the board doing everything well, several different owners with different views, all smart and able to figure things out etc... but unfortunately, all White? would you be okay with that? why?

Absolutely

f**k it, this country is majority white, I have zero issue with that. I even have zero issue if they're all males. I just want there to be no majority holder, a board of people who are Arsenal fans making decisions. Don't care if they're all from Islington or Nigeria or whatever, or black or white or gay or whatever.

If the majority shareholder won't invest, then I'd rather the board have actual power to changes things, and with different people owning it, different viewpoints that would mean Wenger gets fired once in a while
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:44 pm

bedboi wrote:point to where I was wrong/misconstrued sth or don't yelp at all

You said white people are evil?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:51 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:

Guy was being sarcastic and trying to stir racial tensions where there are none.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:52 am

GoonerAlexis wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:

Guy was being sarcastic and trying to stir racial tensions where there are none.

I didn't know Donald Trump had a GW account, hello Mr President.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk