Raúl Sanllehí

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Raül Sanllehí, Head of Football

Postby Godlop » Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:54 pm

Spurs sack the manager that made them relevant and put them above us while we persist with Emery who is at fault for me having to read cripps shitposts after every game.
عمود اضاءة
Godlop
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Ach » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:18 am

Godlop wrote:Spurs sack the manager that made them relevant and put them above us while we persist with Emery who is at fault for me having to read cripps shitposts after every game.

Says the guy who wants the club he claims to support to lose every game.

Ok then mate

Cry like a bitch. You get treated like one. That's all you've done for months. Now cry some more cos your beloved poch is gone from your beloved spuds.

I however want the best for Arsenal.

But but I do shit posts.

Read your own posts before judging others
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby elkanofan » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:52 am

When everyone was getting super hyped about our signings and calling him Mr. Big Dick blah blah i knew many within our fanbase are totally deluded, hyped up, goldfish attention spanned, zombies.

Wowwww we spent a little bit of money on a few good players. Yet we made barely anything on player sales and ended up at the end if the window selling and loaning two players we needed in attack midfield which made our entire summer what was an 7/10 to a 2/10

Just 3 and half month later the hindsight briagde are out calling him incompetent Nah. He's a yes man to Kronke's the true problem and evil at this club.

I won't say shit about Raul. He's nothing more than a suit to me. The biggest issue is still the Kronke's who don't give a shit. Not only that if we don't get CL next season and become a trendy London version of Everton and AC Milan, finishing midtable every season.

THEY STILL WON'T f***ing CARE!!!!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby gamechannel » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:44 pm

Ach wrote:
Godlop wrote:Spurs sack the manager that made them relevant and put them above us while we persist with Emery who is at fault for me having to read cripps shitposts after every game.

Says the guy who wants the club he claims to support to lose every game.

Ok then mate

Cry like a bitch. You get treated like one. That's all you've done for months. Now cry some more cos your beloved poch is gone from your beloved spuds.

I however want the best for Arsenal.

But but I do shit posts.

Read your own posts before judging others

Says the guy who is so blinded by his love for Emery that he doesn't care that his club is losing games and playing miserable football. At least Godlop cares enough to want to lose in the short term if it means getting rid of Emery for long term success. You, on the other hand, are content supporting a manager who's losing games and has shown no signs that he can win in the long term.
gamechannel
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Angelito » Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:24 am

Turning out to be the most problematic man at the club atm.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LMAO » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:22 am

Goodwill only goes so far and Raul's is quickly running out.

A couple more weeks without firing Emery and the daggers will be pointed at him instead. (I think they should already be for not firing Emery during the international break.)
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Holdini » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:25 am

i think raul and edu don't want to be seen as hasty and don't want to join the chelsea-esque hire and fire culture. this is the first manager under their reign so they probably wanna give him a fair crack and every opportunity to turn it around.

ultimately though he'll get the chop. if results don't improve in the next couple of weeks i think he's done.
Holdini
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Power n Glory » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:36 am

LMAO wrote:Goodwill only goes so far and Raul's is quickly running out.

A couple more weeks without firing Emery and the daggers will be pointed at him instead. (I think they should already be for not firing Emery during the international break.)

Yep. I think they were definitely entertaining Mourinho as a possibility and maybe even Enrique. I can only hope they are looking for the right candidate and not panic. But the longer this goes on Unai will force their hand. I really hope they're not actually waiting to see if he can pull this around.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby Ach » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:36 pm

Holdini wrote:i think raul and edu don't want to be seen as hasty and don't want to join the chelsea-esque hire and fire culture. this is the first manager under their reign so they probably wanna give him a fair crack and every opportunity to turn it around.

ultimately though he'll get the chop. if results don't improve in the next couple of weeks i think he's done.

Yup

Yesterday was the start for me. Pressure is on now.

Frankfurt is a massive game.
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Kola » Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:51 pm

To be honest I am not an expert on Arsenal (red member but not a long term supporter) and don't know who this guy is but I am starting to think that a lot of these head of football types are like simply slick salesman who command a big salary but have very little guarantees of success and just as often represent another hanger-on within a business. These c**** usually have beautifully manicured hands and can talk a great game but when it comes to the crunch there is little value added and blame will always end up on others before them. Not saying this is what this guy is but just a warning that this is what you end up with lots of times.
Kola
Liam Brady

Postby Holdini » Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:02 pm

Kola wrote:To be honest I am not an expert on Arsenal (red member but not a long term supporter) and don't know who this guy is but I am starting to think that a lot of these head of football types are like simply slick salesman who command a big salary but have very little guarantees of success and just as often represent another hanger-on within a business. These c*** usually have beautifully manicured hands and can talk a great game but when it comes to the crunch there is little value added and blame will always end up on others before them. Not saying this is what this guy is but just a warning that this is what you end up with lots of times.

raul is a football man, a barca beast. he's not a gazidis. word on the street is our new brass are very respected in world football.

with gazidis and dick law i always felt it was a circus act but these guys know what they're doing. they're probably sounding out managers as we speak.

relax, it'll happen.
Holdini
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:51 pm

I can't imagine them wanting to continue w/ Emery beyond this season. They've done a great job of clearing out deadwood and bringing in exciting new talent, but it's clear now that Emery isn't the guy to develop them.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Sims » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:02 pm

Big dick Raul has turned into micro penis sanllehi
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Godlop » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:11 pm

Holdini wrote:
Kola wrote:To be honest I am not an expert on Arsenal (red member but not a long term supporter) and don't know who this guy is but I am starting to think that a lot of these head of football types are like simply slick salesman who command a big salary but have very little guarantees of success and just as often represent another hanger-on within a business. These c*** usually have beautifully manicured hands and can talk a great game but when it comes to the crunch there is little value added and blame will always end up on others before them. Not saying this is what this guy is but just a warning that this is what you end up with lots of times.

raul is a football man, a barca beast. he's not a gazidis. word on the street is our new brass are very respected in world football.

with gazidis and dick law i always felt it was a circus act but these guys know what they're doing. they're probably sounding out managers as we speak.

relax, it'll happen.

Raul's not a football man.
He's a marketing manager that was friends with the right person at Barca.

Barca fans didn't like this dude either.
عمود اضاءة
Godlop
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:29 pm

Papers saying board wants Emery gone but Edu and Raul sticking up for him.

Why am I thinking this may be a bit of "Spanish contingent" issue here.

In business being "mates" with the right person goes a long way, which is why businessess all around the world suffer, because their little minions and managers don't just reward people for performance they elevate and protect their failing mates just because they played golf one time or swapped wives for the night or whatever these shoe lickers get up to in their spare time.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to World Football