Potential Super League

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Would you like to see a European super league?

Yes
8%
No
92%

Total votes : 71

Re: Potential Super League

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:05 am

Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:Paddy is a wum, I engaged with him because I thought he was legit but turns out he is just another wum.

When we spend significantly over our allotted transfer budget that money has to come from somewhere, where did it come from? Especially when cash reserves don't drop.

100%
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby EliteKiller » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:10 am

Paddy wrote:they didnt fund the partey or pepe transfer. they rearranged our debt to free up funds. instead of the club owing money to some bank the kroenke's made it so we owe it to KSE. they didn't inject anything.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football ... nvestment/

schooled AGAIN.

call me the KING.

Dear KING ... I would like a new Ferrari can you please pay-off my bank loans by using your own money so I can free up funds and owe you instead ... you say you won't be injecting anything to do that (??????) and I will have a new Ferrari ... so we're all good

Cash or cheque I don't mind how you pay .... thanks in advance.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Paddy » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:32 am

theHotHead wrote:
Paddy wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Paddy wrote:Image

I asked : Who owns the money we are paying to Lille for Pepe over 3 seasons?
You can;t answer, can you....?

I'll still wait for you, but I suspect you can;t answer as you know what that answer will mean for you.
Maybe you will stop acting like a child long enough to actually come back with an answer.
We'll see.

Mate, I asked him to tell me who paid the £140m to pay off the stadium debt, to allow the club greater short term freedom, he hasn't answered that yet, I'm still waiting.

Paddy I will give you the same clue I gave you before, it wasn't Arsenal FC or Arsenal Holdings that paid for it !

But but but ..... Kroenke doesn't dip into his own pocket.

he did not pay off the debt. he provided the money to cover the bonds.

we redeemed the bonds thanks to kroenke's loan. we now owe the money to KSE instead of external bondholders.

in other words he restructured the debt. he did not pay anything off. we now have to pay him back with an unspecified interest rate.

in fact, we had to pay a penalty for repaying early as it was due to run until 2031.

dont get into a debate you have no clue about.

Paid off the debt/restructured the debt, who gives a shit, he still paid £140m doing it!

https://arseblog.news/2020/07/report-kroenke-restructures-arsenal-debt-to-ease-short-term-financial-pressure/

I will make you look silly every day of the week.

that article literally says we still have the pay the debt off as all he did was borrow money to restructure it and owe the money to himself you absolute moron :rofll:
Paddy
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Paddy » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:32 am

theHotHead wrote:Paddy is a wum, I engaged with him because I thought he was legit but turns out he is just another wum.

When we spend significantly over our allotted transfer budget that money has to come from somewhere, where did it come from? Especially when cash reserves don't drop.

a wum :rofll: i beat all your arses with absolute facts and economic knowledge.

keep crying fellas :rofll:
Paddy
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Power n Glory » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:40 am

If we're paying Kroenke back it's not a great example. Time to move on.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:39 am

Paddy wrote:

a wum :rofll: i beat all your arses with absolute facts and economic knowledge.

keep crying fellas :rofll:

You failed to answer simple questions and the simple fact remains, we spend a fortune on players and have done for years and all the money spent is Kroenke's money.
But whatever, troll.
:dontknow:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Paddy » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:45 am

I answered with facts and knowledge. You're resorting to insults because you know you've lost :crybaby:
Paddy
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby theHotHead » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:47 am

Paddy wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Paddy wrote:

we redeemed the bonds thanks to kroenke's loan. we now owe the money to KSE instead of external bondholders.

in other words he restructured the debt. he did not pay anything off. we now have to pay him back with an unspecified interest rate.

in fact, we had to pay a penalty for repaying early as it was due to run until 2031.

Paid off the debt/restructured the debt, who gives a shit, he still paid £140m doing it!

https://arseblog.news/2020/07/report-kroenke-restructures-arsenal-debt-to-ease-short-term-financial-pressure/

that article literally says we still have the pay the debt off as all he did was borrow money to restructure it and owe the money to himself you absolute moron :rofll:

I see you missed the bit where he paid £140m for the privilege of restructuring the debt. Yes, we still have to pay him back but he took his money and paid off other lenders, to give us improved rates. I guess reading comprehension is not your strong point - But I am the moron ??
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Paddy » Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:57 am

theHotHead wrote:
Paddy wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Paddy wrote:

I see you missed the bit where he paid £140m for the privilege of restructuring the debt. Yes, we still have to pay him back but he took his money and paid off other lenders, to give us improved rates. I guess reading comprehension is not your strong point - But I am the moron ??

we restructured by taking a loan from KSE. the debt is still there. it hasnt gone anywhere, its just been restructured therefore it is still against arsenal football club. in fact, we paid a 40m penalty for repaying early.

if the debt had gone we could all give stan a round of applause for paying it off. but it hasnt. its still there.

i know its hard to get your little head around but it'll make sense eventually. read over it a few times.
Paddy
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:10 pm

jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Paddy » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:08 pm

Troll for owning your arses :roflmao:

Me :hail:
Paddy
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Salibatelli » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:37 pm

I mean whether we owe KSE or the bank it’s still a debt, so I’m not sure how that’s Kroenke putting in money.

He’s a terrible owner, I personally don’t see any reason to still want him around, it’s the same argument as keeping Arteta around, Kroenke is one of the worst owners period, he’s really invested very little into Arsenal other than what he put in to buy the club (it was pretty much risk free and he’d get it back anyway and more if he sold the club).

As an owner like this, if you’re club is struggling (during the pandemic) you should put some money in to help out, not just watch as people are made redundant, he’s worth billions after all.

Abramovic has done wonders at Chelsea, loves foot ball and in my opinion is a million times a better owner than Kroenke and cares about Chelsea a million times more as well.

That’s much more desirable than an stay away owner with no interest in football to me, it also makes for a far better setup for success, Abramovic doesn’t just sit there and watch his club failing like Kroenke does, he does something about it.

If Chelsea had employed Arteta (they wouldn’t) he’d have been sacked, only at Arsenal do people say he’s on trig right track when he’s sitting 10th, it’s a joke tbh.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:45 pm

Özim wrote:I mean whether we owe KSE or the bank it’s still a debt, so I’m not sure how that’s Kroenke putting in money.

He’s a terrible owner, I personally don’t see any reason to still want him around, it’s the same argument as keeping Arteta around, Kroenke is one of the worst owners period, he’s really invested very little into Arsenal other than what he put in to buy the club (it was pretty much risk free and he’d get it back anyway and more if he sold the club).

As an owner like this, if you’re club is struggling (during the pandemic) you should put some money in to help out, not just watch as people are made redundant, he’s worth billions after all.

Abramovic has done wonders at Chelsea, loves foot ball and in my opinion is a million times a better owner than Kroenke and cares about Chelsea a million times more as well.

That’s much more desirable than an stay away owner with no interest in football to me, it also makes for a far better setup for success, Abramovic doesn’t just sit there and watch his club failing like Kroenke does, he does something about it.

If Chelsea had employed Arteta (they wouldn’t) he’d have been sacked, only at Arsenal do people say he’s on trig right track when he’s sitting 10th, it’s a joke tbh.

Over the last 5 years since Kroenke took over the club 100%, Arsenal have the 3rd highest net spend on players in the PL. Much more than Chelsea (even taking into account their 2 window ban). Kroenke authorised that. All the money and assets of Arsenal football club belong to him 100%.

What's your problem with this?
Spending on players has not been an issue at all (even if the money didn't come out of Kroenke's current account :rofll: )

Now, that does not mean Kroenke is a good owner. He's not. It's just that he is above criticism on the amount of money he spends - to all but the most uninformed or idiotic fan.

The issue remains with Kroenke that he is absent and has hired a bunch of idiots to manage the club in his absence (the obvious example is paying 73m for Pepe. WTF???), PLUS his first thought seems to be how he can make money instead of how Arsenal can compete for the league title.
Last edited by jayramfootball on Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Salibatelli » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:18 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Özim wrote:I mean whether we owe KSE or the bank it’s still a debt, so I’m not sure how that’s Kroenke putting in money.

Over the last 5 years since Kroenke took over the club 100%, Arsenal have the 3rd highest net spend on players in the PL. Much more than Chelsea (even taking into account their 2 window ban). Kroenke authorised that. All the money and assets of Arsenal football club belong to him 100%.

Spending on players has not been an issue at all (even if the money didn't come out of Kroenke's current account :rofll: )

Now, that does not mean Kroenke is a good owner. He's not. It's just that he is above criticism on the amount of money he spends - to all but the most uninformed or idiotic fan.

The issue remains with Kroenke that he is absent and has hired a bunch of idiots to manage the club in his absence (the obvious example is paying 73m for Pepe. WTF???), PLUS his first thought seems to be how he can make money instead of how Arsenal can compete for the league title.

Part of that is he’s employed people who has allowed assets to walk away for next to nothing, thanks to that we’ve had to spend what we have, that’s on him.

Had we been smarter we’d have had more, Chelsea have sold players including Hazard for up to 146 million euros, that makes a big difference.

The way I see it it’s thanks to Kroenke we are in the position we’re in, he brought in people who weren’t good enough and was so disinterested he didn’t even watch them lose lots of money we could have spent, so I’m not grateful for him letting us spend what the club earnt, he caused it through lack of interest and very poor decision making.

At the end of the day the guy doesn’t really care, he knows he can get his money back and more (he doesn’t need it though), it now seems to be his sons little play thing and I guess it gives him some sense of importance and something to talk about with people, I’ve never come across such a disinterested owner, to the point that he’s not even been that interested when the club is losing money.

It took the pandemic to get him to look at the finances it seems and then it was decided that we should get rid of the little guy, how honourable.

I’ll say this for Abramovic, he never made anyone redundant and has backed the club 100%, he also is there watching matches as a fan and clearly really love football (and the club now) and that’s a good thing for an owner IMO.

He’s also turned Chelsea into a powerhouse go challenge for the big prizes, Kroenke has turned us into midtable nobodies.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:23 pm

Özim wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

Part of that is he’s employed people who has allowed assets to walk away for next to nothing, thanks to that we’ve had to spend what we have, that’s on him.

Had we been smarter we’d have had more, Chelsea have sold players including Hazard for up to 146 million euros, that makes a big difference.

The way I see it it’s thanks to Kroenke we are in the position we’re in, he brought in people who weren’t good enough and was so disinterested he didn’t even watch them lose lots of money we could have spent, so I’m not grateful for him letting us spend what the club earnt, he caused it through lack of interest and very poor decision making.

At the end of the day the guy doesn’t really care, he knows he can get his money back and more (he doesn’t need it though), it now seems to be his sons little play thing and I guess it gives him some sense of importance and something to talk about with people, I’ve never come across such a disinterested owner, to the point that he’s not even been that interested when the club is losing money.

It took the pandemic to get him to look at the finances it seems and then it was decided that we should get rid of the little guy, how honourable.

I’ll say this for Abramovic, he never made anyone redundant and has backed the club 100%, he also is there watching matches as a fan and clearly really love football (and the club now) and that’s a good thing for an owner IMO.

He’s also turned Chelsea into a powerhouse go challenge for the big prizes, Kroenke has turned us into midtable nobodies.

I agree with pretty much everything you said here.

There is no money issue at all - he's spent a fortune, whether he knows he will get it back or not. I am assuming he is pretty confident he will because he's only interested in money.

That we have such idiots in the club who have wasted his money is indeed Kroenke's fault. He hired the muppets, including putting his son in who clearly know sweet FA about 'soccer'.

The points you have made are the real issue, not how much money he is spending.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk