Club Implosion Watch

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Club Implosion Watch

Postby Losmeister » Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:54 pm

"Ramsey, Cech, Welbeck, Nacho and Theo"

let the punters walk
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby CrimsonGunner11 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:11 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
CrimsonGunner11 wrote:...

Tl;dr – The self-sustaining model is ruining us because it clearly isn’t being managed properly and Kroenke and company are fools for believing we can win anything of note by sticking to it.

The Self sustaining model is as good as any other, all depend on one thing, the people steering the ship, or more importantly the person who owns the boat.

We have one of the worlds biggest c*nts owning our boat, yes we got sold down the river by the board ........ badly, this mug can't even make his beloved Rams do well, he won't give two fks about us.

As a majority share holder I'm not sure what we or anyone can do to oust him?

"As of 19 May 2017, the largest shareholder in the club is Stan Kroenke, owner of Kroenke Sports Enterprises (KSE), who owns 41,721 shares (67.05%). Kroenke's holdings in the club began with an initial 9.9% bought from ITV plc in April 2007, initially treated with hostility, he is now regarded as an ally of the Arsenal board and was appointed a non-executive director of the club in September 2008"

So basically he greased all the right palms, nice, we certainly have a viper in our midst.

Usmanov's Red & White Holdings own 29.25% but he's not even on the board.

I really don't have too much issue with the self sustaining model but, as you said, the problem lies with the person steering the ship. Kroenke and company don't know how to make it work effiicientlyso, imo, it needs to be scrapped

Sims wrote:

I'm done tbh

If these players will be used as back up, their wages will NOT be increased, and no other better+less costly alternatives are available then I'm ok with extending some of their contracts. It will just be a dumb move and asking for more problems otherwise
Ramsdale
(Turner/Hein)
White Saliba Gabriel Zinchenko
(Tomiyasu/Niles) (Timber/Holding) (Trusty/Kiwior) (Tierney/Tavares)
Odegaard(c) —- Rice
(Xhaka/Lokonga) —- (Partey/Elneny)
Havertz
(Jorginho/Vieira)
Saka Jesus Martinelli
(Pepe/Nelson) (Nketiah/Balogun) (Trossard/ESR)

Last Updated: 07/02/23
CrimsonGunner11
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner
Predictions League 2011-12, 2017-18 Winner

Postby MesutOzil11 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:37 pm

f***ing done with this club if any of those get a pay rise ffs.

Especially that c*** FIFA
MesutOzil11
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Luzh 22 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:56 pm

MesutOzil11 wrote:f***ing done with this club if any of those get a pay rise ffs.

Especially that c*** FIFA

You know they will :lol:

What's the bets it's 5 year contracts for Welbz, Theo and Rambo too...
"O Striker, Striker, why are you Striker?" - Arsene Nose 12/07/16
Luzh 22
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:58 pm

CrimsonGunner11 wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:
CrimsonGunner11 wrote:...

Tl;dr – The self-sustaining model is ruining us because it clearly isn’t being managed properly and Kroenke and company are fools for believing we can win anything of note by sticking to it.

The Self sustaining model is as good as any other, all depend on one thing, the people steering the ship, or more importantly the person who owns the boat.

We have one of the worlds biggest c*nts owning our boat, yes we got sold down the river by the board ........ badly, this mug can't even make his beloved Rams do well, he won't give two fks about us.

As a majority share holder I'm not sure what we or anyone can do to oust him?

"As of 19 May 2017, the largest shareholder in the club is Stan Kroenke, owner of Kroenke Sports Enterprises (KSE), who owns 41,721 shares (67.05%). Kroenke's holdings in the club began with an initial 9.9% bought from ITV plc in April 2007, initially treated with hostility, he is now regarded as an ally of the Arsenal board and was appointed a non-executive director of the club in September 2008"

So basically he greased all the right palms, nice, we certainly have a viper in our midst.

Usmanov's Red & White Holdings own 29.25% but he's not even on the board.

I really don't have too much issue with the self sustaining model but, as you said, the problem lies with the person steering the ship. Kroenke and company don't know how to make it work effiicientlyso, imo, it needs to be scrapped

I'd scrap it for us yes, just a bunch of shareholders cashing in, at least with a Billionaire owner they have their vanity to massage e.g "My Yacht's bigger than your yacht" mentality, Kroneke may be a Billionaire but he is sharing the club with Usmanov and co, why would he pour his money in to make others richer, also his track record as an owner sucks.

Fan run or state funded is the best, people who actually give a sh*t about the club.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby elkanofan » Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:23 pm

Walcott getting a new deal alone is riot worthy
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Santi » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:41 pm

people moan when we don't sign players to new deals cos they lose value

now moaning when we supposedly will...yawn.

Tbf only Ramsey and Welbz should get them to keep their value but still, seems no matter what is done at this club people moan about it. I'm tired.

inb4 ironic ur moaning about moaning..yeh i goddddit
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Mike Dean » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:49 am

We need to clean house and stop rewarding mediocre players. All 4 should be told go walk out the door. Ramsey is the only one I would consider keeping but only as a bench player.

One or two of these players wouldn't be bad for bench role but the problem under Wenger is that he thinks they are all good enough to start.

As long as Wenger is here, his pet projects will be here.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby EliteKiller » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:56 am

Windows closed ... we fecked it up but we have to move on ....

The key is for Wonger to get the players he has to feckin' play at 100% .... if they won't bench them .... it's all about who wants to put it all on the line for the shirt .... stop looking after the tossers who won't sign contracts, just show some feckin' spine Wonger ...
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:02 am

Welbeck and Walcott getting new contracts, oh shit.

I'm crying.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby EliteKiller » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:26 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:Welbeck and Walcott getting new contracts, oh shit.

I'm crying.

Has to be done .... they are worth 35m each maybe more in today's fecked up market ... you can't just let players walk out the door for nothing .... of course they should only get paid what they're worth, not some crazy inflated salary .... and that's the bit Wonger keeps feckin' up ....

We have 14 players with less than 24 months on their contracts ... if we don't renew a few we won't have a squad ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Sep 05, 2017 3:52 am

EliteKiller wrote:

I'm crying.

Has to be done .... they are worth 35m each maybe more in today's fecked up market ... you can't just let players walk out the door for nothing .... of course they should only get paid what they're worth, not some crazy inflated salary .... and that's the bit Wonger keeps feckin' up ....

We have 14 players with less than 24 months on their contracts ... if we don't renew a few we won't have a squad ....

No one will touch Walcott's 140k per week contract.

If we renew it he'll just be here forever, sitting on the bench and raking in the money.

Weleck and Walcott are contracted until 2019, the solution is to sell both at the end of the season.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby EliteKiller » Tue Sep 05, 2017 4:32 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:

I'm crying.

No one will touch Walcott's 140k per week contract.

If we renew it he'll just be here forever, sitting on the bench and raking in the money.

Weleck and Walcott are contracted until 2019, the solution is to sell both at the end of the season.

Yup agree 100% .... offer them a 'fair' salary if they won't accept it feck em' off in January or next Summer before their contracts run out ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Mike Dean » Tue Sep 05, 2017 5:11 am

I don't think Wenger and the board understands fair salary.

If they did, Walcott wouldn't be on 140k.

If they did, they wouldn't have offered Ox 180k. Lucky for us, he refused.

Expect all 4 of these mediocre players at best to be signed on for high salaries.

And then we wonder why it's so hard for us to sell our players.

That's how we do things around here.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Nuggets » Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:37 am

elkanofan wrote:Walcott getting a new deal alone is riot worthy

:clap: :clap: :doh:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

PreviousNext