Season Ticket Registration

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Season Ticket Registration

Postby Marsbar100 » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:03 pm

He was a shocking midget of a cb, we should have just ripped Chelsea for 25m for Cole especially after they wear caught tapping him up.
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby starmandb » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:10 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:

He was a shocking midget of a cb, we should have just ripped Chelsea for 25m for Cole especially after they wear caught tapping him up.

All bollocks for the camera
Frank McKlintock took it all in the dressing room where it belongs
Talk on the pitch
That was the night they beat us 5-1
Last edited by starmandb on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby diesel » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:52 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:Ignoring the snark, hopefully mods pin this, so valuable news regarding Arsenal tickets can be made available. We have passionate fans here like diesel and starmandb who can contribute their stories that only season tickets let them get. Also, the Arsenal Ticket Exchange is dead easy to use and so few fans are aware of the ease of some of the home tickets towards the end of this season. There are quite a few tickets that can be had and I hope people gear up for some exciting games like Man United at home in the battle for top 4

Woah, woah, woah. I'm not a season ticket holder. I'm a lowly red member who busts his bollocks and arranges his work day customer meetings so that I can get online at the exact moment I need to to get ticket for me and if I'm lucky for my son (red member) and other son (junior gunner). I am absolutely not a privedged season ticket holder. I go to unbelievable lengths to try and get tickets because I love arsenal. I would rather you don't advise overseas day trippers and selfie merchants to get arsenal tickets because along with some of the apathetic season ticket holders they are the base that have accepted the bollocka that we have become. We are a warm, fluffy place on and off the pitch where everyone comes to take the piss. I would rather rattle round the place with 35000 like minded individuals who would fight our corner for the badge than this global fan base of keyboard gangsters who don't sing, don't protest, don't do fvck all.
diesel
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby diesel » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:43 am

diesel wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:Ignoring the snark, hopefully mods pin this, so valuable news regarding Arsenal tickets can be made available. We have passionate fans here like diesel and starmandb who can contribute their stories that only season tickets let them get. Also, the Arsenal Ticket Exchange is dead easy to use and so few fans are aware of the ease of some of the home tickets towards the end of this season. There are quite a few tickets that can be had and I hope people gear up for some exciting games like Man United at home in the battle for top 4

Woah, woah, woah. I'm not a season ticket holder. I'm a lowly red member who busts his bollocks and arranges his work day customer meetings so that I can get online at the exact moment I need to to get ticket for me and if I'm lucky for my son (red member) and other son (junior gunner). I am absolutely not a privedged season ticket holder. I go to unbelievable lengths to try and get tickets because I love arsenal. I would rather you don't advise overseas day trippers and selfie merchants to get arsenal tickets because along with some of the apathetic season ticket holders they are the base that have accepted the bollocka that we have become. We are a warm, fluffy place on and off the pitch where everyone comes to take the piss. I would rather rattle round the place with 35000 like minded individuals who would fight our corner for the badge than this global fan base of keyboard gangsters who don't sing, don't protest, don't do fvck all.

Apologies GA. I've re-read your original post and my subsequent rant. If you are encouraging dare i say it local arsenal fans who desperately want to get to games because they love arsenal and want to get behind the team, not the regime by becoming red members then yes I agree. What we don't need I more prawn sanwich or back packing day trippers filling up the place with their apathy. They can stay away thanks.
diesel
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Pudpop » Sun Apr 02, 2017 8:33 am

Do they really serve prawn sandwiches at the game?

Sounds amazing tbh

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Santi » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:55 am

Pudpop wrote:Do they really serve prawn sandwiches at the game?

Sounds amazing tbh

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

No.

Pizza
Nuggets
Burritos @ block 14
Many sweets (maltesers, minstrels, skittles etc.)
Cider
Beer

Can't recall if any burgers, think they used to.

Maybe in club level you can get some prawns, not sure about the bread and butter part. You also have to book about a month in advance.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:51 pm

What an epic. Imagine watching that live. Register now for your season ticket renewal or add yourself on to the waiting list. The traitors are not renewing, you might have a chance.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby tufnelltoughie » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:49 am

GoonerAlexis wrote:What an epic. Imagine watching that live. Register now for your season ticket renewal or add yourself on to the waiting list. The traitors are not renewing, you might have a chance.

R U on sales commission?
tufnelltoughie
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:56 am

I know you can get burgers there because I remember being horrified at the price, lol.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:44 pm

tufnelltoughie wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:What an epic. Imagine watching that live. Register now for your season ticket renewal or add yourself on to the waiting list. The traitors are not renewing, you might have a chance.

R U on sales commission?

Why would they hire someone to spread the word about tickets when the waiting list is huge?

However, as always Arsenal and the Emirates is all about quality and loyalty. To those who have been members for longest, the greatest chances are given.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby tufnelltoughie » Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:00 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
tufnelltoughie wrote:

R U on sales commission?

Why would they hire someone to spread the word about tickets when the waiting list is huge?

However, as always Arsenal and the Emirates is all about quality and loyalty. To those who have been members for longest, the greatest chances are given.

My comment was a tad 'tongue in cheek', but your response seems serious.

The waiting list is not as huge as it used to be and i think the club are worried about the effect the present unrest is having on renewals, some i know are delaying renewal until the latest possible time, in the hope that the manager's future will be decided soon. (I'm not holding my breath)
tufnelltoughie
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:59 pm

tufnelltoughie wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
tufnelltoughie wrote:

R U on sales commission?

My comment was a tad 'tongue in cheek', but your response seems serious.

The waiting list is not as huge as it used to be and i think the club are worried about the effect the present unrest is having on renewals, some i know are delaying renewal until the latest possible time, in the hope that the manager's future will be decided soon. (I'm not holding my breath)

It will be sad to see such loyal fans go at the worst possible time, in the middle of a rebuild with a new manager, though I and the club can see why they would show their unhappiness this way. Yet, it seems that the turning point is come and either with or without Arsene, next season will be one of investment and rebuilding, culminating in a title within two to three seasons at most, and I hope you and other fans do not miss out on watching such an opportunity live, just to show discontent to a man who was a vital part of our history.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:37 pm

There are tickets available for a rather big game coming up. Please buy them.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:46 am

Just got a call from Arsenal asking me if I'm still interested in a season ticket for next year.

I asked them how much it would be and they said it would depend on what competitions we are in, but they'd confirm in the summer.

I'm torn atm, as I'm not sure if I can stretch £1200 atm.

Might have to give up e cigs for the arsenal.

Does anyone know if you can defer the option to take it up or if you go back to the back of the queue? Forgot to ask.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Tue May 16, 2017 6:12 pm

Mesut Ozil would like you to register to watch some amazing football next season

Membership renewals are now open
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... 8-now-open

COYG! Do not miss out on the chance to renew your season ticket, or to add yourself to the waiting list. Register now to be able to watch Arsenal at the Emirates, the premier Premier League club in North London. The Membership renewal deadline for Silver, Red, Cannon, Purple and Junior Gunner Members is Monday, June 5.

Have a teenage child you want to make more interested in Arsenal. Check out the new Cannon Membership for supporters aged 17-18 with added club benefits and exclusive experiences.

For more information on the Cannon Membership, please visit
http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... membership
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk