Has Wenger lost the dressing room?

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Has Wenger lost the dressing room?

Yes
85%
No
15%

Total votes : 65

Re: Has Wenger lost the dressing room?

Postby diesel » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:02 pm

Goonerz wrote:Wenger just assembled a team that reflect his weak loser mentality, that's all.. As they say, a team always a reflection of it's manager..

So, so true
:clap: :clap: :clap:
diesel
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Özilfan » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:10 pm

MesutOzil11 wrote:He's lost the players and he's lost a lot of support.

He can't sign a new deal at this point surely.

I think he should sign it in the most annoying way possible:

It's the next home match following yet another embarrassing defeat. In attempt to unite the fans and the players, Wenger decides to have a special "pre-match show" at the Emirates. It features Jean Michel Jarre, 100 acrobats, firebreathers, stiltwalkers, and an elephant. The show culminates with Wenger being lifted down by helicopter into an office chair by a desk in the centre of the pitch. He picks up his 16th century French Quill and signs a new two-year contract extension.

A plane flies overhead saying "Wenger knows". Arsenal then lose to Leicester.
Özilfan
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby LMAO » Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:02 am

Özilfan wrote:
MesutOzil11 wrote:He's lost the players and he's lost a lot of support.

He can't sign a new deal at this point surely.

I think he should sign it in the most annoying way possible:

It's the next home match following yet another embarrassing defeat. In attempt to unite the fans and the players, Wenger decides to have a special "pre-match show" at the Emirates. It features Jean Michel Jarre, 100 acrobats, firebreathers, stiltwalkers, and an elephant. The show culminates with Wenger being lifted down by helicopter into an office chair by a desk in the centre of the pitch. He picks up his 16th century French Quill and signs a new two-year contract extension.

A plane flies overhead saying "Wenger knows". Arsenal then lose to Leicester.

LOOOOOOL

I'd actually switch to Wenger In if that happened. That level of banter wouldn't be topped for 1,000 years.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:56 am

Not only has he lost the dressing room, he's lost his fkin mind.

The fact our board find this "acceptable" just show's how much money he's made them over the years by scrimping on ambition.

We are a farce, being out muscled by fkin Tottenham, Crystal Palace and West fkin Brom.

The day we effectively sold the club to Kronke is what sealed our fate.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Nuggets » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:00 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Not only has he lost the dressing room, he's lost his fkin mind.

The fact our board find this "acceptable" just show's how much money he's made them over the years by scrimping on ambition.

We are a farce, being out muscled by fkin Tottenham, Crystal Palace and West fkin Brom.

The day we effectively sold the club to Kronke is what sealed our fate.

Amen to that brother. :clap:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Wenger In » Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:52 pm

I don't think he's lost the dressing room, I think the players are just playing under immense pressure. It can't be easy to play well when your own fans are abusing you. It's not like when Mourinho lost the dressing room at Chelsea. The players presumably know, or at least have a good indication of if Wenger is staying or not. I listened to Theo do his interview last night after the game and he was very quick to defend the manager.
Wenger In
Liam Brady

Postby Denis_E » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:43 pm

Wenger In wrote:I don't think he's lost the dressing room, I think the players are just playing under immense pressure. It can't be easy to play well when your own fans are abusing you. It's not like when Mourinho lost the dressing room at Chelsea. The players presumably know, or at least have a good indication of if Wenger is staying or not. I listened to Theo do his interview last night after the game and he was very quick to defend the manager.

blah blah fuckin blah

same nonsense different day

These spoilt c**** had years of no pressure/fan outcry earning fortunes and still weren't up for performing

Oh walcott the most ridiculous disgusting useless f***ing player that had literally robbed a ridiculous salary from the club for the past 5 years says wenger's good does he?

He can f**k off right with him
'A friend to all is a friend to none'
Denis_E
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby starmandb » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:40 pm

Wenger In wrote:I don't think he's lost the dressing room, I think the players are just playing under immense pressure. It can't be easy to play well when your own fans are abusing you. It's not like when Mourinho lost the dressing room at Chelsea. The players presumably know, or at least have a good indication of if Wenger is staying or not. I listened to Theo do his interview last night after the game and he was very quick to defend the manager.

He also said they wanted it more than us
How can that possibly be so?
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby diesel » Tue May 02, 2017 7:43 am

I seriously wonder how wenker, players, backroom staff etc feel this morning or can look at themselves in the mirror. I wonder what will happen at Colney today. They are an utter embarssment to themselves and this great club. as professional sportspeople do they have no shame in their performances nor their application. Ffs
diesel
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby EliteKiller » Tue May 02, 2017 8:29 am

diesel wrote:I seriously wonder how wenker, players, backroom staff etc feel this morning or can look at themselves in the mirror. I wonder what will happen at Colney today. They are an utter embarssment to themselves and this great club. as professional sportspeople do they have no shame in their performances nor their application. Ffs

I wonder if many of them care ... will still get the 400k in the bank on the 1st of the month ... to be told by our own players that the opposition 'wanted it more' says it all .... rotten to the core ....

Another two years of Arsene and we may take twenty years to get back, if we even can .....

We've had the massive advantage of by far the best ground in London for a decade that all ends in a year's time .... with that advantage gone, a shite squad, a senile manager .... what direction do we think we're going?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue May 02, 2017 8:37 am

Plus he has guaranteed us European football next season as he has done for all of his time here, its the fact that its not the one that we wanted but probably the one we deserve and are overdue for a run in.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby coach8smallball » Tue May 02, 2017 1:58 pm

what dressing room? might as well be a backstage dressing room.....plenty of fake footballers on the team.
cheers!
--tank
coach8smallball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby indy23 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:42 pm

Wasted our time at the Emirates. Completely wasted It... Everyone else is catching up ground wise even west ham have the bloody Olympic stadium... Joke manager along with a bunch of his loyal bums
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Cripps » Tue May 02, 2017 7:43 pm

Yup

The clueless fuckwits thought once we build the stadium, we'll become an elite club and pay 30-40m for players.

Did they think other clubs would just stay still?

Only we do that
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Tue May 02, 2017 10:09 pm

He's lost everything

The dressing room
The fans
His legacy
His mind

:(