First Team Players we need to sell?

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: First Team Players we need to sell?

Postby Angelito » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:43 am

Lel - comedy.

Go to the Ozil thread to argue about him.

Mesüt wrote:Not actually bothered if he leaves, I only have an attachment to Cazorla, but when both Mes and Sanchez are gone it'll be basically 2012-13 again.

Welbeck - Giroud - Perez/Ramsey

Xhaka
Elneny - Cazorla
Lucas - Giroud - Welbeck

This team under Simeone would make me more hopeful than our present team or any team under Wenger.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby KG3 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:15 am

Tony_Adams wrote:Ramsey and Walcott would be the first two out of the door if I was manager.

Lmao if Cripps was in charge they'd be the first to get new contracts and he'd make them our captain and vice captain.
KG3
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby firfi » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:44 am

Wilshere ,Coquelin ,Walcott ,Chamberlain, Gabriel ,Gibbs, Szczęsny, Campbell,Sanogo, Jenkinson ,Debuchy ,Mertesacker Pretty much 12 players need to go.Out of those players like 5 have played any games this seasons with no success at all.Don't wanna calculate how much money they make combined ,but i'm pretty sure we can get some decent cover for those positions for that money.RB+LB+2xCDM ?Maybe a Winger and we can compete we will have the money after we sell those players in terms of wages.

The sad part is i'm not sure if we can sell more than 1 or 2 out of the 12 players mentioned.They salaries are way too high for any mid table club to pay :)
firfi
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby diesel » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:39 pm

Jenkinson, Monreal, Walcott, mertesacker, Gabriel, Monreal, Gibbs, Monreal, sanogo, Monreal, monreal
diesel
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby KG3 » Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:38 pm

Ospina, Debuchy, Mustafi, Chambers, Wilshere, Xhaka and Iwobi
KG3
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Santi » Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:50 am

Ospina, Cech, Chambers, Xhaka, Mertesacker, Welbeck, Sanchez
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Nonlondoner » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:40 am

firfi wrote:Wilshere ,Coquelin ,Walcott ,Chamberlain, Gabriel ,Gibbs, Szczęsny, Campbell,Sanogo, Jenkinson ,Debuchy ,Mertesacker Pretty much 12 players need to go.Out of those players like 5 have played any games this seasons with no success at all.Don't wanna calculate how much money they make combined ,but i'm pretty sure we can get some decent cover for those positions for that money.RB+LB+2xCDM ?Maybe a Winger and we can compete we will have the money after we sell those players in terms of wages.

The sad part is i'm not sure if we can sell more than 1 or 2 out of the 12 players mentioned.They salaries are way too high for any mid table club to pay :)

Looking back to February last year, your list is uncanny. Merts is retiring and no-one could have thought that Wilshere would come back as he did.

Elney, Xhaka, Welbeck, Ospina, Cech for me. Loads from the U23s.
Nonlondoner
Michael Thomas

Postby theHotHead » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:46 am

Looking back at those posts debating Sanchez and Ozil, a lot of people look like bloody idiots right now for their comments :rofll:
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Previous

Return to Arsenal Talk