First Team Players we need to sell?

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: First Team Players we need to sell?

Postby Andrew » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:57 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:We can make big from ozil, would have no issue selling him, however i still think in a good team he can be a good flat track bully so he would be a great squad option, not fussed either way.

squad option on that salary?

Özil actually wants a big salary increase to renew his contract.

Getting rid is the only option.
Making good men better----->PM
Andrew
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Santi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:02 pm

Reading and comprehension skills really lack on here at times, did you all get a f***ing C in English GCSE?
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Cripps » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:04 pm

D.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Marsbar100 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:10 pm

C Shakespeare is hard ffs
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby MecurialGooner » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:29 pm

A in English and Ozil is still a lazy git.
MecurialGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Santi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:33 pm

MecurialGooner wrote:A in English and Ozil is still a lazy git.

Dunno how you managed that because all you've harked on and argued about is how lazy Ozil is which I said twice before you even piped the f**k up.

Mesüt wrote:Can't believe how much time we have to spend defending Ozil tbh, it's unreal. I'm pissed off with him lately as well because he is weak and lazy af in most of the games, he's lost his energy and lost his desire.

Mesüt wrote:Regardless of Ozil being a bit lazy there, it was Coq's job not his. Ozil could've helped sure but that's not what Wenger drills him to do (he doesn't drill him to do anything specific cos Wenger is a pussy) but it's Coq who should stop the shot and he doesn't, he acts like a spastic.

Dear god. Demented was your word not mine but maybe worth you looking it up.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby MecurialGooner » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:04 pm

I look at your behavior and it has to be mental illness.

My point is he's a luxury that should be sold on that basis alone. But you keep defending him and shifting the blame. Macular degeneration all over the place. I already know you say he's lazy, the point is you justify his laziness for some reason lol :)

We cannot afford any passengers, you and Sims are no different from TY. TY with Wenger, you and Sims with Ozil. No difference. There are no sacred cows at Arsenal. He's a lazy f*cker and that is damaging our chances in every game he plays. People like Sims will actually tell you Ozil is hard working, embarrassing to think it, let alone admit it publicly.
MecurialGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Santi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:11 pm

lmao you are so full of shit mate, can't believe you even came back after your last shocker tbh !

Now you've just googled one term and keep overusing it in every thread. Can't be bothered with this 'discussion' because you're so blinded by hate due his poor form the last couple of months and our clubs poor form in general, that you fail to be rational in any sense what so ever.

If we can do anything to keep Ozil and Sanchez we should it's really that simple, we should scrap most of the rest of the squad, scrap the manager and build again. Why would you sell one of your best players just because he's been poor for a couple of months? Did you think he was lazy last season? As lazy as now? Bet you did, because you my friend are a genius :)

Btw already said enough times how not just Ozil but having a CAM is a luxury, thanks for agreeing.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Dejan » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:28 pm

lmao you are so full of shit mate
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby MecurialGooner » Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:29 pm

Mesüt wrote:Now you've just googled one term and keep overusing it in every thread. Can't be bothered with this 'discussion' because you're so blinded by hate due his poor form the last couple of months and our clubs poor form in general, that you fail to be rational in any sense what so ever.

:roflmao:

Says the deluded Ozil fanboy. Blinded by sheer love and adulation for the player. Can't see the wood for the trees as you w*nk over last season. You literally said "regardless of Ozil being a bit lazy"...Ffs who even types things like that? Embarrassing beyond measure. Who in their right frame of mind would excuse one of their players who as you put it is "a bit lazy" ??!? :crazy:

HE SHOULDN'T BE A BIT LAZY THAT'S KIND OF THE F*CKING POINT GENIUS.

Its not even necessarily rocket science either.

Mesüt wrote:If we can do anything to keep Ozil and Sanchez we should it's really that simple, we should scrap most of the rest of the squad, scrap the manager and build again.

We should try to keep Sanchez. If Ozil stays or goes, there are players that can perform his role. Sanchez is harder to replace. Pjanic for example springs to mind. It's not the end of the world if Ozil leaves us, he's been a passenger all season. If we can keep both, sure why not. However, OZIL HAS TO F*CKING WORK HARD LIKE THE REST OF THE TEAM UNDER THE NEW MANAGER. I don't know whats so difficult about earning your f*cking wages by putting in some work. Actually earn your wages.

Mesüt wrote:Why would you sell one of your best players just because he's been poor for a couple of months? Did you think he was lazy last season? As lazy as now? Bet you did, because you my friend are a genius :)

He's having a diabolically shocking season, its really just that simple. Never shows up in big games for Arsenal. Never does it when it counts. He is expendable and surely we must all be able to see that. Its not my fault if you constantly make excuses for a lazy player who shows no fight or effort. This is Arsenal FC, not Ozil FC or Arsene FC.

Mesüt wrote:Btw already said enough times how not just Ozil but having a CAM is a luxury, thanks for agreeing.

You're welcome.
MecurialGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Santi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:33 pm

alright Dr Phil cash me ousside already

Ozil fanboy lmao, maybe when we signed him, just called being rational not retarded.

MecurialGooner wrote:Says the deluded Ozil fanboy. Blinded by sheer love and adulation for the player. Can't see the wood for the trees as you w*nk over last season. You literally said "regardless of Ozil being a bit lazy"...Ffs who even types things like that? Embarrassing beyond measure. Who in their right frame of mind would excuse one of their players who as you put it is "a bit lazy" ??!? :crazy:

HE SHOULDN'T BE A BIT LAZY THAT'S KIND OF THE F*CKING POINT GENIUS.

Its not even necessarily rocket science either.

Here comes down to your failed comprehension skills again, I said 'regardless of being lazy it was Coq's job' which it was, Ozil being lazy is bad but the goal was Coq's fault. Got it?
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby BS221B » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:39 pm

You lads needs to calm down.

Its not worth to having a feud for a player who will leave in summer. He will be just another Nasri, where we will forget him and move on with better players.
BS221B
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Santi » Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:41 pm

Not actually bothered if he leaves, I only have an attachment to Cazorla, but when both Mes and Sanchez are gone it'll be basically 2012-13 again.

Welbeck - Giroud - Perez/Ramsey
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:03 pm

Ramsey and Walcott would be the first two out of the door if I was manager.
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby MecurialGooner » Thu Feb 16, 2017 6:18 pm

Mesüt wrote:Not actually bothered if he leaves,

....Sure you're not.

:roflmao:

The goal was Coqs fault, yes. I'm saying we should be cutting our loses on a player who is nothing more than a lazy f*cking s.o.b
MecurialGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk