Edward 'Eddie' Nketiah (on loan - Leeds)

Arsenal news and interviews
Discuss anything Arsenal related, players, tactics etc.

Edward 'Eddie' Nketiah (on loan - Leeds)

Postby Zenith » Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:48 pm

Position: Forward

Nationality: English

Born: May 30, 1999
Image
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 30573
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Gallia Belgica, 5 hours away from The Grove

Re: 73. Edward Nketiah

Postby Santi » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:09 pm

update title to spell his name right ;)

n bump cos he gonna be sick
Image

#YoPierre
User avatar
Santi
Member of the Year 2017
Member of the Year 2017
 
Posts: 33194
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: 73. Edward Nketiah

Postby Cripps » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:02 pm

Always been a fan of his. My boys coming good
Cripps
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 43234
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: 73. Edward Nketiah

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:20 pm

Zenith will have to fix his name now though ;)
User avatar
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 23775
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:31 am

Re: 73. Edward Nketiah

Postby Zenith » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:55 pm

Only just noticed, typo rectified. :)
Image
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 30573
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Gallia Belgica, 5 hours away from The Grove

Re: 73. Edward Nketiah

Postby Cripps » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:09 pm

GW takes over wiki
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Cripps
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 43234
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: 73. Edward Nketiah

Postby Santi » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:05 pm

Mesüt wrote:update title to spell his name right ;)

n bump cos he gonna be sick



right again :shock: :shock: :shock:
Image

#YoPierre
User avatar
Santi
Member of the Year 2017
Member of the Year 2017
 
Posts: 33194
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: 73. Edward Nketiah

Postby Cripps » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:04 am

Mesüt wrote:
Mesüt wrote:update title to spell his name right ;)

n bump cos he gonna be sick



right again :shock: :shock: :shock:

Impressive foresight

Unfortunately for some reason my post praising him on 11 Sep 2017 22:08 is deleted but we are the originals
Cripps
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 43234
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:05 pm

Re: 73. Edward Nketiah

Postby Fenice » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:16 am

Cripps wrote:GW takes over wiki


Accurate tbf
Image
User avatar
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6829
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Re: 73. Edward "Eddie" Nketiah

Postby Nuggets » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:38 am

Steady Eddy made a good entrance, lets hope now he scored a few the Turd known as Wonga doesn't stop him from playing.
Image
User avatar
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
Predictions League 2016-17 winner
 
Posts: 15352
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:16 pm
Location: Sunny Turkey, now.

Re: 73. Edward "Eddie" Nketiah

Postby Zedie » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:51 am

His first goal was the most basic rule of a good CF which is attack the 5 yard box but his second goal impressed me more tbh.

The height he got inbetween two seasoned defenders to smash that header in was amazing. Even after that, he was taking up great positions on the break it's just a shame we couldn't find the final ball to him.

Hopefully he gets a chance in the next round.
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33045
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: 73. Edward "Eddie" Nketiah

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:54 am

Zedie wrote:His first goal was the most basic rule of a good CF which is attack the 5 yard box but his second goal impressed me more tbh.

The height he got inbetween two seasoned defenders to smash that header in was amazing. Even after that, he was taking up great positions on the break it's just a shame we couldn't find the final ball to him.

Hopefully he gets a chance in the next round.

Ffs give him some minutes in the PL, we start Welbeck ffs
User avatar
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 23775
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:31 am

Re: 73. Edward "Eddie" Nketiah

Postby Angelito » Wed Oct 25, 2017 8:24 am

GoonerAlexis wrote:
Zedie wrote:His first goal was the most basic rule of a good CF which is attack the 5 yard box but his second goal impressed me more tbh.

The height he got inbetween two seasoned defenders to smash that header in was amazing. Even after that, he was taking up great positions on the break it's just a shame we couldn't find the final ball to him.

Hopefully he gets a chance in the next round.

Ffs give him some minutes in the PL, we start Welbeck ffs


You mean the first name on our team-sheet, that Welbeck? You mean the Welbeck who waltzed ahead of Lacazette, Ozil, and Alexis?

Welbeck is the truth. Be prepared for DW7.
Image
User avatar
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 25473
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: The Overlook Hotel

Re: 73. Edward "Eddie" Nketiah

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:29 am

Angelito wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
Zedie wrote:His first goal was the most basic rule of a good CF which is attack the 5 yard box but his second goal impressed me more tbh.

The height he got inbetween two seasoned defenders to smash that header in was amazing. Even after that, he was taking up great positions on the break it's just a shame we couldn't find the final ball to him.

Hopefully he gets a chance in the next round.

Ffs give him some minutes in the PL, we start Welbeck ffs


You mean the first name on our team-sheet, that Welbeck? You mean the Welbeck who waltzed ahead of Lacazette, Ozil, and Alexis?

Welbeck is the truth. Be prepared for DW7.

Project Welbeck
User avatar
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 23775
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:31 am

Re: 73. Edward "Eddie" Nketiah

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:07 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
Angelito wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:
Zedie wrote:His first goal was the most basic rule of a good CF which is attack the 5 yard box but his second goal impressed me more tbh.

The height he got inbetween two seasoned defenders to smash that header in was amazing. Even after that, he was taking up great positions on the break it's just a shame we couldn't find the final ball to him.

Hopefully he gets a chance in the next round.

Ffs give him some minutes in the PL, we start Welbeck ffs


You mean the first name on our team-sheet, that Welbeck? You mean the Welbeck who waltzed ahead of Lacazette, Ozil, and Alexis?

Welbeck is the truth. Be prepared for DW7.

Project Welbeck


Project Welbeck = the death rattle of any season
Image



Invincibles Never Die
User avatar
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015
 
Posts: 20821
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:01 am

Next

Return to Arsenal Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests