Reiss Nelson (24)

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Reiss Nelson (24)

Postby Losmeister » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:12 pm

only saw 2nd half. meh, along w/ just about everyone else save the pass and goal.
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Angelito » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:16 pm

rewb1 wrote:Hate how arsenal fans overhype youth products for no reason. At Reiss Nelson current level, he'd struggle to get into a championship side. I think he has potential but needs to improve drastically. mikh was poor with his passes sometimes but at least we see him, he's affecting the game. Nelson doesnt do anything.

It's a tricky situation.

Arsenal fans are quick to turn on young players. It's not Reiss' fault that he had to start this game. For me, he's in the squad for the League Cup and Europa League ties. This season, we have to gauge his potential and ceiling. I wouldn't be so harsh on him. We have to give him ample time. Starting Prem games and getting up to the pace of it isn't an easy task.

We have to be patient. It's shouldn't be either/or, which is usually the case with Gooners when a new talent pops up.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby alexafc12 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:20 pm

Angelito wrote:
rewb1 wrote:Hate how arsenal fans overhype youth products for no reason. At Reiss Nelson current level, he'd struggle to get into a championship side. I think he has potential but needs to improve drastically. mikh was poor with his passes sometimes but at least we see him, he's affecting the game. Nelson doesnt do anything.

It's a tricky situation.

Arsenal fans are quick to turn on young players. It's not Reiss' fault that he had to start this game. For me, he's in the squad for the League Cup and Europa League ties. This season, we have to gauge his potential and ceiling. I wouldn't be so harsh on him. We have to give him ample time. Starting Prem games and getting up to the pace of it isn't an easy task.

We have to be patient. It's shouldn't be either/or, which is usually the case with Gooners when a new talent pops up.

Spot on. Absolutely agree with this.

Also, glad to see you're waiting before judging our young players now Angelito... Still makes me howl thinking back to the time when you said Amaury Bischoff was the next Pirlo.
alexafc12
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Ach » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:23 pm

He's not very good

But he's one of ours. Back him to the hilt.

Or til he's sold which is soon hopefully
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby ag6789 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:27 pm

Was not that impressive today, but good for early EL, League cup and lower league teams. Needs more exposure like AMN, and might come good.Never know.
ag6789
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Angelito » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:29 pm

alexafc12 wrote:
Angelito wrote:

It's a tricky situation.

Also, glad to see you're waiting before judging our young players now Angelito... Still makes me howl thinking back to the time when you said Amaury Bischoff was the next Pirlo.

Hahahahahahahaha :rofll:

Never change. :heartlove:
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby rewb1 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:32 pm

alexafc12 wrote:
Angelito wrote:

It's a tricky situation.

lmao brah
rewb1
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Callum » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:35 pm

He did well. Excited to see what he can do this season.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby ESR10 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:37 pm

Not a bad first half, meh second half
ESR10
Predictions League 2018-19 Winner
Predictions League 2018-19 Winner

Postby rewb1 » Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:21 pm

Needs to go out on loan but we need him for Europa League games
rewb1
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Losmeister » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:07 pm

the whole team seemed fixated on working up the let through auba..\

he made a tidy finish on the OS ... better squaddy than Iwobi
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Dejan » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:09 pm

I think he will do well this season.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:28 pm

Has to go.
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby immsun » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:29 pm

Feel like slapping him now. Doesnt deserve the shirt.
immsun
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Santi » Sun Sep 15, 2019 5:29 pm

Given it a rest, he did nothing when he came on but it’s not a game to judge him on.
Santi
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk