Mesut & Alexis' Contract Situation

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Mesut & Alexis' Contract Situation

Postby immsun » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:50 am

Wont pay a dim above what he is getting to Ozil.He is not fulfilling his price tag,with that amount of money he will get more complacent and feel like King.

Keep Alexis and let Ozil leave.I would rather have wilshere at 10 then him now.Atleast he takes on defenders.Ozil does nothing.
immsun
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Nuggets » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:52 am

immsun wrote:Wont pay a dim above what he is getting to Ozil.He is not fulfilling his price tag,with that amount of money he will get more complacent and feel like King.

Keep Alexis and let Ozil leave.I would rather have wilshere at 10 then him now.Atleast he takes on defenders.Ozil does nothing.

Perhaps Wonga has Wheelchair in mind if he doesn't fook up his loan season and end up on the sick again?? who knows, but I agree negotiate with Alex and let Dory go he is not worth what he is getting now.!!
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Big17 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:29 pm

If Sanchez's latest instagram post isn't a massive hint that he's going to sign then I don't know what is....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Fenice » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:08 pm

Big17 wrote:If Sanchez's latest instagram post isn't a massive hint that he's going to sign then I don't know what is....

Reads like I'm going to leave and win the CL with someone.
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Nuggets » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:43 am

Fenice wrote:
Big17 wrote:If Sanchez's latest instagram post isn't a massive hint that he's going to sign then I don't know what is....

Its the only chance he has of winning the CL if he plays for another team cos he won't win it with us. :(
Nuggets

Postby Fenice » Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:14 pm

Will be absolutely heartbroken if he leaves. Can we not pay him whatever he wants? What's the point of continuously sitting on funds? Fml
Fenice
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby maxgunner » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:10 pm

Nuggets wrote:
Fenice wrote:

Its the only chance he has of winning the CL if he plays for another team cos he won't win it with us. :(

I agree, to me it sounds more like "If I am to stay here and waste my last years winning nothing then pay"

Still I doubt Ozil and Sanchez will stay even if Wenger is willing to pay whatever they want, for them (or at least for Alexis) this is about winning.
The board doesn't really give a fvck about winning they just want Wenger to keep cashing in while he makes 8.5 millions a year in the process.
maxgunner
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Nuggets » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:16 pm

maxgunner wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
Fenice wrote:

I agree, to me it sounds more like "If I am to stay here and waste my last years winning nothing then pay"

Still I doubt Ozil and Sanchez will stay even if Wenger is willing to pay whatever they want, for them (or at least for Alexis) this is about winning.
The board doesn't really give a fvck about winning they just want Wenger to keep cashing in while he makes 8.5 millions a year in the process.

Very true, I still think we would miss Alex more than Dory though so I hope Alex gets his dosh, Dory well he can please himself not bothered.
Nuggets

Postby BS221B » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:33 am

Please no more to Barca and Real Madrid rejects. Dont give them a new contract.

Did they carried us to the next level? No. We are still the same Arsenal who eliminated in ro16 of CL, and finish 4th place in PL. The only reason we finished 2nd place in last season because City and Chelsea sucked, not us being good.

Regardless of who we have, we will still get ro16 and finish 4th place. Wenger as well as sign young stars like Redmond/Coman/Klaassen instead of giving huge contracts to both Ozil and Sanchez.
BS221B
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby mel4 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:11 am

BS221B wrote:Please no more to Barca and Real Madrid rejects. Dont give them a new contract.

Did they carried us to the next level? No. We are still the same Arsenal who eliminated in ro16 of CL, and finish 4th place in PL. The only reason we finished 2nd place in last season because City and Chelsea sucked, not us being good.

Regardless of who we have, we will still get ro16 and finish 4th place. Wenger as well as sign young stars like Redmond/Coman/Klaassen instead of giving huge contracts to both Ozil and Sanchez.

Is it your money?

If we pay top dollar for season tickets, simple reasoning demands that we pay our players top dollar. Wenger earns that, why not the players?

........ 1 - nil to The Arsenal
mel4
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby MecurialGooner » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:31 pm

Pay Sanchez what he wants. Negotiate with Ozil. If he doesn't want to sign, Ozil can leave. We can replace Ozil much easier than Sanchez.
MecurialGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Rastayouth » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:35 pm

BS221B wrote:Please no more to Barca and Real Madrid rejects. Dont give them a new contract.

This is commitment if you're trying to prove a point man.
Rastayouth
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Pudpop » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:20 pm

Lol at anyone thinking either of them can leave. This is the shit we'd have to deal with without them
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Sims » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:22 pm

Pudpop wrote:Lol at anyone thinking either of them can leave. This is the shit we'd have to deal with without them

Giroud Arsenal Captain 2020
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Cripps » Sat Jan 07, 2017 6:23 pm

They're gone.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk