The Kroenke Problem

Arsenal news and interviews
Discuss anything Arsenal related, players, tactics etc.

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby StLGooner » Tue Jun 18, 2019 11:49 am

Power n Glory wrote:Can another franchise move to St. Louis?



Possibly, but I don't think we're interested in another NFL team. We're more interested in trying to get a MLS Club here now, and we're close to doing that. I don't personally want an NFL team anymore because I have lost my love for that sport now. They took the physicality out of the game and it's become a shell of what it used to be, not very entertaining for me anymore. Not to mention that there are just a bunch of dishonest politician like crooks running the show.
Formerly ChVint22
User avatar
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 35300
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby Power n Glory » Thu Jun 20, 2019 11:48 am

#KroenkeOut is trending on Twitter. It will take a lot more than that.
User avatar
Power n Glory
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby Zanatos3 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:54 pm

Power n Glory wrote:#KroenkeOut is trending on Twitter. It will take a lot more than that.


Season ticket Holders from the Arsenal Trust showing up in Protest in Front of Arsenal, & Throwing them in a Bonfire in front of the Emirates, & Boycotts.

But Arsenal fans are going to wait until We Grind Emery into the Ground, Totally destroy his reputation with an Under-quality team trying to compete with A1 STEAKS. He leaves & in 1 other summer Arsenal split up like the HEAT.

But honestly Emery should have been able to win the Europa with that team,

He left Mustafi completely OUT, smart..showing he konws that guy would have GIFTED Chelsea MORE Goals.

so we had the strongest possible team, but tactically I believe the team Failed, they didn't FIGHT in the 2nd half

Like they did at the NLD or at ManU...the 2 BEST GAMES of this season,

The TANK Sead vomiting on the field, but fighting on, Laca & Auba helping Torreira & Ramsey win the ball back, [Cause Xhaka CAN'T..against quality]

in the Europa Final, we missed RAMSEY, who did the job of a DM so well limiting Chelsea & Sarri's Jorginho, while also doing the job of an AM & going foward helping link strikers up & scoring, along with Torreira.

& Laca & Auba stayed foward mostly so only Torreira could win back the ball in middle, so Chelsea avoided the middle & went down the old sides,

with 33yrold Monreal & young Niles, cutting in to 33yr old Cap Kos.

It was well done by Chelsea, I just wish we had shown more fight in the 2nd half with Laca & Auba & Torreira PRESSING to win back the ball, & Then counterattacking foward as a team, but with Ozil & Xhaka in the team, we were left with TWO SPACES for Chelsea to pass the ball through.

Doesn't matter now, Team let Emery down, he set out the best available team & we got no money now, But I hope we DEFENDERS.
We need to bolster that Area.

I Pray for Josh Kronke who went the match, who is in London, seeing Arsenal Die, I pray that he has a conscience & can do something in the future,
even though Mom is a Multi-billionaire who would inherit everything anyway.

Stan Kronke is Like the Night King,

Silent & Deadly, just killing Arsenal fans Dreams without saying a word, stealing their money,

theres no Negotiating with the NK

...100% Owner, fixated on Arsenal Ltd
User avatar
Zanatos3
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn
 
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 10:37 pm

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Jun 21, 2019 1:43 am

Before the season has even begun and the fan base is already hell bent on creating a poisonous environment for our club. Will we never learn?

Can anyone explain who creating once again a negative environment at the Emirates is going to impact an owner who never attends? All that will happen is the manager and players will suffer, just as they have previously ... anyone want to explain why some people do this?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3752
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby theHotHead » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:28 am

If I thought Kroenke was the problem I would be up for disrupting the club and its operations as much as possible, its the only thing that could affect Kroenke.

However, creating a fuss and a negative environment at this point, for what I see as no valid reason, seems utterly pointless and unnecessary to me. We have a new manager, hopefully some new players, it was very close to being an epic first season for Emery, why do we need a revolution right now ?
User avatar
theHotHead
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6601
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am
Location: Norf Landon

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby weaponx57 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:14 am

For a man who considers himself a sports businessman he really sucks at it. He’s a terrible businessman and most of his wealth was either inherited and/or he married into wealth.

His son is a complete douchebag as well.

The f***er is just another white supremacist Trump lover I mean he did “donate” 1 million dollars to Trumps inauguration farce and likes to kill helpless animals.

Why people are giving him any sort of slack is beyond me and the problem is a lot of the fans are on his side.
weaponx57
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:17 am

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby EliteKiller » Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:49 am

weaponx57 wrote:For a man who considers himself a sports businessman he really sucks at it. He’s a terrible businessman and most of his wealth was either inherited and/or he married into wealth.

His son is a complete douchebag as well.

The f***er is just another white supremacist Trump lover I mean he did “donate” 1 million dollars to Trumps inauguration farce and likes to kill helpless animals.

Why people are giving him any sort of slack is beyond me and the problem is a lot of the fans are on his side.


Ah ... so he's a Trump supporter, a terrible businessman who's only made 8 billion, and his son's a douchebag ... that's your complaint

All highly relevant when the men who actually running the football club ... Vinai, Unai, Mark, Trevor, Stuart and Raul ... make all the decisions ...

But just like so many others go ahead and blame the absent owner who has almost nothing to do with running the club - he might be the biggest knob on the planet - but he's not the one making the decisions, he just signs the cheques ... there is a difference

It's like blaming the landlord when the tenants piss all over the carpets ... sure he signed the lease but it's the tenants who messed up ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3752
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby Zedie » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:20 am

EliteKiller wrote:Before the season has even begun and the fan base is already hell bent on creating a poisonous environment for our club. Will we never learn?

Can anyone explain who creating once again a negative environment at the Emirates is going to impact an owner who never attends? All that will happen is the manager and players will suffer, just as they have previously ... anyone want to explain why some people do this?


Create a negative enough environment for kronke specifically and his asset wont look as attractive and he will sell eventually because the only thing he cares about is the value of his asset.

We get a new owner that actually cares about winning who adds in the maximum allowed every window to help us improve. We win things.

It's not difficult
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33184
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:45 am

weaponx57 wrote:
Why people are giving him any sort of slack is beyond me.


I would definitely agree that it is beyond you.
I thought we got our Arsenal back - but we got Emery
User avatar
jayramfootball
Poster Of The Month
Poster Of The Month
 
Posts: 3166
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby EliteKiller » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:05 am

Zedie wrote:Create a negative enough environment for kronke specifically and his asset wont look as attractive and he will sell eventually because the only thing he cares about is the value of his asset.

We get a new owner that actually cares about winning who adds in the maximum allowed every window to help us improve. We win things.

It's not difficult


Great theory ... but over the last five years of "Wenger Out" the asset value has doubled ... as you say it's truly not that difficult to grasp, fans protesting is great, fans creating a poisonous atmosphere that only hurts the players ... our owner has half a dozen franchises most of whose fans hate him and give him constant abuse ... has he sold any of them?

The trouble with posting a seemingly rational theory is when five minutes of research soon reveal that theory to be based on nothing but unfounded opinion, not evidence or facts ....

Do you honestly think Kroenke is going away? or that a few protesters and empty seats will change his mind? do you?
Last edited by EliteKiller on Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3752
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby Power n Glory » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:09 am

Long term investors don't usually sell just because of a bad spell. In fact, looking at Kroenke's record with other sports teams, he's held on during the bad times in hope that they bounce back. To force him to sell would mean tanking the club to the point where there is no value left in it.
User avatar
Power n Glory
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby Power n Glory » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:15 am

EliteKiller wrote:
Zedie wrote:Create a negative enough environment for kronke specifically and his asset wont look as attractive and he will sell eventually because the only thing he cares about is the value of his asset.

We get a new owner that actually cares about winning who adds in the maximum allowed every window to help us improve. We win things.

It's not difficult


Great theory ... but over the last five years of "Wenger Out" the asset value has doubled ... as you say it's truly not that difficult to grasp, fans protesting is great, fans creating a poisonous atmosphere that only hurts the players ... our owner has half a dozen franchises most of whose fans hate him and give him constant abuse ... has he sold any of them?

The trouble with posting a seemingly rational theory is when five minutes of research soon reveal that theory to be based on nothing but unfounded opinion, not evidence or facts ....

Do you honestly think Kroenke is going away? or that a few protesters and empty seats will change his mind? do you?


Exactly. He doesn't have a record of selling when under fan pressure. It's like booing our players before kick off every match and expecting a positive outcome.
User avatar
Power n Glory
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby weaponx57 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:39 am

Power n Glory wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
Zedie wrote:Create a negative enough environment for kronke specifically and his asset wont look as attractive and he will sell eventually because the only thing he cares about is the value of his asset.

We get a new owner that actually cares about winning who adds in the maximum allowed every window to help us improve. We win things.

It's not difficult


Great theory ... but over the last five years of "Wenger Out" the asset value has doubled ... as you say it's truly not that difficult to grasp, fans protesting is great, fans creating a poisonous atmosphere that only hurts the players ... our owner has half a dozen franchises most of whose fans hate him and give him constant abuse ... has he sold any of them?

The trouble with posting a seemingly rational theory is when five minutes of research soon reveal that theory to be based on nothing but unfounded opinion, not evidence or facts ....

Do you honestly think Kroenke is going away? or that a few protesters and empty seats will change his mind? do you?


Exactly. He doesn't have a record of selling when under fan pressure. It's like booing our players before kick off every match and expecting a positive outcome.


There is one major difference in that Arsenal have an international fan base which is much bigger than any of his other franchises. If the whole world told him to f**k off it might work...I’m speculating but hey ya never know.

I’m pretty sure if the whole stadium sang f**k Off Stan Kroenke on international television it would help as the whole world would see it. Remember our games unlike his American Teams are broadcast all over the world. In Nigeria for example when I was living there they broadcast every single Arsenal game....every single one and in Asian countries it’s the same. That way the players and manager don’t feel bad and it’s only the board that will sweat cause they will know its their ass on the line as well.
weaponx57
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:17 am

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby Zedie » Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:55 am

Power n Glory wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
Zedie wrote:Create a negative enough environment for kronke specifically and his asset wont look as attractive and he will sell eventually because the only thing he cares about is the value of his asset.

We get a new owner that actually cares about winning who adds in the maximum allowed every window to help us improve. We win things.

It's not difficult


Great theory ... but over the last five years of "Wenger Out" the asset value has doubled ... as you say it's truly not that difficult to grasp, fans protesting is great, fans creating a poisonous atmosphere that only hurts the players ... our owner has half a dozen franchises most of whose fans hate him and give him constant abuse ... has he sold any of them?

The trouble with posting a seemingly rational theory is when five minutes of research soon reveal that theory to be based on nothing but unfounded opinion, not evidence or facts ....

Do you honestly think Kroenke is going away? or that a few protesters and empty seats will change his mind? do you?


Exactly. He doesn't have a record of selling when under fan pressure. It's like booing our players before kick off every match and expecting a positive outcome.


Hes never really had fan pressure that has lost him money. St Louis fans blew up after it became clear that he was making a run for LA, which was more financially attractive.

American sports doesn't have half the vitriol English or European sports do. We dont f**k about, americans have been conditioned to cheer and clap no matter what imo (I could be wrong but that's how it seems for me).

He loses revenue he will reconsider his asset. Hes purely in it for the money as you keep telling me, so he will follow money.

If international fans keep seeing kronke out signs and empty seats for a season or two and the pressure increasing, the stock market will react, overseas fans will react and he will eventually react.

Ask hicks and Gillett etc. Or we could sit here cheering the fact that we are competing with everton and west ham for signings and losing out.

It depends on if you are happy with that or not.
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33184
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby Power n Glory » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:46 am

Zedie wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:
EliteKiller wrote:
Zedie wrote:Create a negative enough environment for kronke specifically and his asset wont look as attractive and he will sell eventually because the only thing he cares about is the value of his asset.

We get a new owner that actually cares about winning who adds in the maximum allowed every window to help us improve. We win things.

It's not difficult


Great theory ... but over the last five years of "Wenger Out" the asset value has doubled ... as you say it's truly not that difficult to grasp, fans protesting is great, fans creating a poisonous atmosphere that only hurts the players ... our owner has half a dozen franchises most of whose fans hate him and give him constant abuse ... has he sold any of them?

The trouble with posting a seemingly rational theory is when five minutes of research soon reveal that theory to be based on nothing but unfounded opinion, not evidence or facts ....

Do you honestly think Kroenke is going away? or that a few protesters and empty seats will change his mind? do you?


Exactly. He doesn't have a record of selling when under fan pressure. It's like booing our players before kick off every match and expecting a positive outcome.


Hes never really had fan pressure that has lost him money. St Louis fans blew up after it became clear that he was making a run for LA, which was more financially attractive.

American sports doesn't have half the vitriol English or European sports do. We dont f**k about, americans have been conditioned to cheer and clap no matter what imo (I could be wrong but that's how it seems for me).

He loses revenue he will reconsider his asset. Hes purely in it for the money as you keep telling me, so he will follow money.

If international fans keep seeing kronke out signs and empty seats for a season or two and the pressure increasing, the stock market will react, overseas fans will react and he will eventually react.

Ask hicks and Gillett etc. Or we could sit here cheering the fact that we are competing with everton and west ham for signings and losing out.

It depends on if you are happy with that or not.


Have you thought about the aftermath and long term effects this would have on the club? This isn’t the Hicks and Gillett days. Owners can’t simply takeover a club and pour money into it until it’s successful. We depend on our sponsors and revenue generated to be successful on the pitch. This isn’t like a tap you can turn on and off whenever convenient. We put ourselves in a position where we may never recover from. Fans may walk away from the club and never return which hurts us in the long term. I can only see Kroenke walking after a long sustained run of us falling further down the table and a drastic drop in the clubs value and revenue. As much as people dislike KSE, I think watching Arsenal fall in such a way would hurt even more.

There has to be another way. Putting pressure on the club and owners to do better is something I can get behind but this sort of move is setting a fire in the stadium whilst still sitting in your seat and waiting for the owner to run from the building first. Once that fire is out of control it’s going to be impossible to control. You have to be willing to think that through.
User avatar
Power n Glory
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 2456
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: EliteKiller, Nuggets and 6 guests