The Kroenke Problem

Arsenal news and interviews
Discuss anything Arsenal related, players, tactics etc.

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby Interest: waning » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:06 pm

When will this c*** do the whole world a favour?
Interest: waning
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:22 am

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby Suprnova » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:41 pm

Have not read the whole thread, but its pretty obvious hes investing in other projects and making a easy profit out of us so he is quite happy with us not achieving anything because we are not his focus point and we are still making him money.
Suprnova
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:45 pm

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby weaponx57 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:40 am

Nothing gonna happen we have weird fan base
weaponx57
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:17 am

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby weaponx57 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:35 pm

WTF no one saying anything on this topic anymore and waiting too see what he does in the Summer? How f***ing naive he will slash our budget even if we get into the champions league.
weaponx57
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:17 am

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby UFGN » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:40 pm

weaponx57 wrote:WTF no one saying anything on this topic anymore and waiting too see what he does in the Summer? How f***ing naive he will slash our budget even if we get into the champions league.


He owns the club, what are we meant to do exactly

Suggest a viable course of action otherwise its just noise
Oh he is awful..... but I like him!
User avatar
UFGN
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18171
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby Interest: waning » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:16 pm

Bump. f**k this c***.
Interest: waning
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 649
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:22 am

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby Power n Glory » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:48 pm

Haven't the Denver Nuggets made it into the next round of the playoffs and the LA Rams made the superbowl.

Just interesting to see his other sports teams start to do well.
Power n Glory
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry
 
Posts: 1180
Joined: Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:02 pm

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby weaponx57 » Fri May 03, 2019 11:34 pm

Tottenham getting over 100m to spend in the summer .... they will dominate the north for the forseeable future while our club is circling the drain with Kroenke as our owner....its time for protests, for the fan base to sing f**k Off Stan Kroenke at every match....to throw eggs and vegetables at his car or at the directors box where his f***ing son sits otherwise we will forever be a club that just struggles for the top 4 hell we have haven't won the league in 15 years i think enough is enough.
weaponx57
Charlie George
Charlie George
 
Posts: 625
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:17 am

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby EliteKiller » Sat May 04, 2019 1:30 am

weaponx57 wrote:Tottenham getting over 100m to spend in the summer .... they will dominate the north for the forseeable future while our club is circling the drain with Kroenke as our owner....its time for protests, for the fan base to sing f**k Off Stan Kroenke at every match....to throw eggs and vegetables at his car or at the directors box where his f***ing son sits otherwise we will forever be a club that just struggles for the top 4 hell we have haven't won the league in 15 years i think enough is enough.


Tottenham are getting ZERO from Joe Lewis again, just as they have for the last 20 years .... we get the same from Kroenke ...

Over he last ten years we've spent net 280m MORE on players than Spurs .... if it's all down to the owners then Spurs would have circled the drain, gone down it, and arrived at Crossness by now ...

We have gone backwards simply because of failed management, sure City, Dippers, Utd and Chelsea have net out-spent us over the last decade but in the last five years we've net out-spent both Chelsea and Liverpool, so how's that worked out? and just how is that Kroenke's fault?

Kroenke is just another absentee landlord, it's the management that have fecked things up.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3203
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:48 pm

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby north bank gooner » Sun May 12, 2019 7:54 am

EliteKiller wrote:
weaponx57 wrote:Tottenham getting over 100m to spend in the summer .... they will dominate the north for the forseeable future while our club is circling the drain with Kroenke as our owner....its time for protests, for the fan base to sing f**k Off Stan Kroenke at every match....to throw eggs and vegetables at his car or at the directors box where his f***ing son sits otherwise we will forever be a club that just struggles for the top 4 hell we have haven't won the league in 15 years i think enough is enough.


Tottenham are getting ZERO from Joe Lewis again, just as they have for the last 20 years .... we get the same from Kroenke ...

Over he last ten years we've spent net 280m MORE on players than Spurs .... if it's all down to the owners then Spurs would have circled the drain, gone down it, and arrived at Crossness by now ...

We have gone backwards simply because of failed management, sure City, Dippers, Utd and Chelsea have net out-spent us over the last decade but in the last five years we've net out-spent both Chelsea and Liverpool, so how's that worked out? and just how is that Kroenke's fault?

Kroenke is just another absentee landlord, it's the management that have fecked things up.


Tottenham is the only team in the top 6 that have been relatively successful without spending a decent amount of money. That model is unsustainable in the longer run.

To absolve Kroenke of any liability in the case of Arsenal's demise is wrong imo. We moved grounds to compete with the big boys in Europe. We have failed in that respect miserably.
Arsenal fans who hate other clubs more than Tottenham? Really!!
north bank gooner
Michael Thomas
 
Posts: 68
Joined: Mon May 06, 2019 7:36 am

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby goonerj08 » Wed May 29, 2019 10:40 pm

Wait till he reads the score in tomorrow's newspaper gets all livid, fires Emery, and sells his stake. #dream
goonerj08
Patrick Vieira
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun May 12, 2019 4:20 am

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby indy23 » Wed May 29, 2019 11:36 pm

This f***ing rat f**k needs sell f**k off. I would take any other billionaire. Either build infrastructure so we develop and recruit better talent at earlier ages or spend on a team that can compete. Don't do this in between f**k boy shit . Worst owner in all professional sports and he somehow has 5 teams.
User avatar
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3885
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:40 am

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby LMAO » Thu May 30, 2019 1:15 am

indy23 wrote:This f***ing rat f**k needs sell f**k off. I would take any other billionaire. Either build infrastructure so we develop and recruit better talent at earlier ages or spend on a team that can compete. Don't do this in between f**k boy shit . Worst owner in all professional sports and he somehow has 5 teams.


Exaggeration of the century. Just in the PL, the Glazers at United are far worse.

Unpopular Opinion: Kroenke's lack of funding isn't our main problem.

Look at the big clubs who don't have owners pumping money into them: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Manchester United, Bayern Munich, Juventus (I think? But it's messy).

Yet they still have top players signing for them.

Where Kroenke has failed so far is putting the right football people in place to lead the club in modern times. We may have the people at the top now for that to happen, but it's too early to tell; this summer will tell a lot about that.
User avatar
LMAO
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6481
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby indy23 » Thu May 30, 2019 2:08 am

LMAO wrote:
indy23 wrote:This f***ing rat f**k needs sell f**k off. I would take any other billionaire. Either build infrastructure so we develop and recruit better talent at earlier ages or spend on a team that can compete. Don't do this in between f**k boy shit . Worst owner in all professional sports and he somehow has 5 teams.


Exaggeration of the century. Just in the PL, the Glazers at United are far worse.

Unpopular Opinion: Kroenke's lack of funding isn't our main problem.

Look at the big clubs who don't have owners pumping money into them: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Manchester United, Bayern Munich, Juventus (I think? But it's messy).

Yet they still have top players signing for them.

Where Kroenke has failed so far is putting the right football people in place to lead the club in modern times. We may have the people at the top now for that to happen, but it's too early to tell; this summer will tell a lot about that.



Which galaciticos teams do you need reminding of? Barcelona poached our players spent stupid money on the likes neymar coutinho Suarez and now dembele and gambled on Malcom. Not everyone has the luxury of having the whole country be your feeder club like Bayern. Juventus have been saavy but look what they paid some of their players weekly. You really want me to go thru the money united have spent in last 6 years?

I don't know what time line ur living in but of the teams u suggested maybe atletico is the one that doesn't spend a lot but they definitely spend enough.

We are no where near those clubs anyway we belong in the 2 levels lower tier.
User avatar
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams
 
Posts: 3885
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:40 am

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby LMAO » Thu May 30, 2019 3:06 am

indy23 wrote:
LMAO wrote:
indy23 wrote:This f***ing rat f**k needs sell f**k off. I would take any other billionaire. Either build infrastructure so we develop and recruit better talent at earlier ages or spend on a team that can compete. Don't do this in between f**k boy shit . Worst owner in all professional sports and he somehow has 5 teams.


Exaggeration of the century. Just in the PL, the Glazers at United are far worse.

Unpopular Opinion: Kroenke's lack of funding isn't our main problem.

Look at the big clubs who don't have owners pumping money into them: Real Madrid, Barcelona, Atletico Madrid, Manchester United, Bayern Munich, Juventus (I think? But it's messy).

Yet they still have top players signing for them.

Where Kroenke has failed so far is putting the right football people in place to lead the club in modern times. We may have the people at the top now for that to happen, but it's too early to tell; this summer will tell a lot about that.



Which galaciticos teams do you need reminding of? Barcelona poached our players spent stupid money on the likes neymar coutinho Suarez and now dembele and gambled on Malcom. Not everyone has the luxury of having the whole country be your feeder club like Bayern. Juventus have been saavy but look what they paid some of their players weekly. You really want me to go thru the money united have spent in last 6 years?

I don't know what time line ur living in but of the teams u suggested maybe atletico is the one that doesn't spend a lot but they definitely spend enough.

We are no where near those clubs anyway we belong in the 2 levels lower tier.


"don't have owners pumping money into them"
User avatar
LMAO
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6481
Joined: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:53 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Godlop and 4 guests