The Kroenke Problem

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Postby Goonerred » Wed May 19, 2021 7:55 am

swipe right wrote:City buying Kane
United in for Halaand
Chelsea want Sancho

Kroenke: hold my beer, I too want to do something big. Get Ryan Bertrand on the phone.

Doubt it, he probably said who's Chelsea and whok is Kane? Get me another beer, or more likely, glass of very expensive champagne.
Goonerred
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022
Predictions League 2021-22 Winner, Member of the Year 2022

Postby BexleyGooner » Sun May 23, 2021 8:26 pm

The £120m Covid loan that has just been paid off, apparently KSE was going to pay it but according to the athletic, we’ve taken out another bank loan to pay it off.

Does anyone know the truth? Was it all a load of bollocks from Stan and Josh?
BexleyGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Paddy » Mon May 24, 2021 2:11 pm

lmao but but we were told KSE invest their own money :rofll:
Paddy
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby theHotHead » Mon May 24, 2021 2:26 pm

Jokes on you Paddy if you don't understand the concept that an owner of a company spending the money that HIS company earned belongs to HIM.

I guess you have a job but the money you earn doesn't all belong to you :rofll: ... (apart from what belongs to HMRC)
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby yadunoe » Fri May 28, 2021 2:44 am

Kroenke needs to buy Berge halaand odegaard hakimi bissouma oduard if he wants to be forgiven sell laca xhaka bellerin
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby EliteKiller » Fri May 28, 2021 5:41 am

BexleyGooner wrote:The £120m Covid loan that has just been paid off, apparently KSE was going to pay it but according to the athletic, we’ve taken out another bank loan to pay it off.

Does anyone know the truth? Was it all a load of bollocks from Stan and Josh?

The Government Covid loan was a 'fail-safe' and could only be used to support cash flow during the pandemic, by converting that 120m loan into a standard bank loan KSE can in theory now use that 120m for new players ...

FYI - Any loans to Arsenal are loans to KSE, thus it's Kroenke who is liable as he owns KSE ... the bottom line is that it's all his responsibility be that cash or debt.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby theHotHead » Fri May 28, 2021 7:04 am

So the debt doesn't belong to Arsenal, it belongs to KSE ?

If thats the case then we can conceivably view that as Kroenke pumping in £120m of his own money into Arsenal, to cover the cash-flow issue the club has as a result of the Covid pandemic. Let that sink in for a minute ......,
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Fri May 28, 2021 8:04 am

I recall sitting in the pub with my mates back in the 80s and saying, "I wonder what sort of fiscal arrangements the club has put in place for this year's transfer activity. It would be interesting to visit the records of Companies House so that a clear picture can be ascertained regarding the current financial position."
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri May 28, 2021 8:09 am

Phil71 wrote:I recall sitting in the pub with my mates back in the 80s and saying, "I wonder what sort of fiscal arrangements the club has put in place for this year's transfer activity. It would be interesting to visit the records of Companies House so that a clear picture can be ascertained regarding the current financial position."

How many beers had you had? ;)
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Phil71 » Fri May 28, 2021 8:20 am

Royal Gooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:I recall sitting in the pub with my mates back in the 80s and saying, "I wonder what sort of fiscal arrangements the club has put in place for this year's transfer activity. It would be interesting to visit the records of Companies House so that a clear picture can be ascertained regarding the current financial position."

How many beers had you had? ;)

Poured over my head after I said it?

It would have been quite a few.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby EliteKiller » Fri May 28, 2021 11:29 am

theHotHead wrote:So the debt doesn't belong to Arsenal, it belongs to KSE ?

If thats the case then we can conceivably view that as Kroenke pumping in £120m of his own money into Arsenal, to cover the cash-flow issue the club has as a result of the Covid pandemic. Let that sink in for a minute ......,

For now Arsenal - KSE financially are the same thing .... only if KSE sell would the debt become an issue. Would it get covered in the purchase price, ergo KSE pay for it, or do the new owners take it on?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby swipe right » Sun May 30, 2021 5:20 am

Blimey to think we used to criticize Roman. Look at what he’s done for Chelsea compared to our guy.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Nuggets » Sun May 30, 2021 6:32 am

yadunoe wrote:Kroenke needs to buy Berge halaand odegaard hakimi bissouma oduard if he wants to be forgiven sell laca xhaka bellerin

The only thing Kroenke needs to do is fook off.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby theHotHead » Sun May 30, 2021 9:57 am

swipe right wrote:Blimey to think we used to criticize Roman. Look at what he’s done for Chelsea compared to our guy.

I still don't like his model, I don't want us to go down to that level. I just want an owner that gives a shit !
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby swipe right » Sun May 30, 2021 2:06 pm

theHotHead wrote:
swipe right wrote:Blimey to think we used to criticize Roman. Look at what he’s done for Chelsea compared to our guy.

I still don't like his model, I don't want us to go down to that level. I just want an owner that gives a shit !

Roman gives a shit. No doubt about that.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk