Shkodran Mustafi

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Shkodran Mustafi (20)

Postby Pudpop » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:56 am

Weird how Gabriel hasn't played badly at all but we obviously still miss Mustafi.

I get the feeling a deeper look into his performances will show us how little influence Xhaka actually has on our distribution
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Arsenal Tone » Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:20 am

We'd have still lost to city with him playing imo
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby KG3 » Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:08 am

Tony_Adams wrote:We'd have still lost to city with him playing imo
KG3
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby immsun » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:52 am

When is he back man.Gabriel is scary at defense.
immsun
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby gooney » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:53 am

Pudpop wrote:Weird how Gabriel hasn't played badly at all but we obviously still miss Mustafi.

I get the feeling a deeper look into his performances will show us how little influence Xhaka actually has on our distribution

we had 3 shots against everton and man city and managed 2 goals and created practically nothing. yet gabriel is getting the blame
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Nuggets » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:36 am

gooney wrote:
Pudpop wrote:Weird how Gabriel hasn't played badly at all but we obviously still miss Mustafi.

we had 3 shots against everton and man city and managed 2 goals and created practically nothing. yet gabriel is getting the blame

Yea strange that, Gabriel is not that bad.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Pudpop » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:04 am

Back in full training along with Akpom and Welbeck
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Welsh Gunner » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:26 pm

Gabriel looks rushed on the ball but is a decent defender. Mustafi is far more composed & his distribution is excellent. We'd have played better football building from defence with Holding alongside Kos but WTF do we know eh ?
Welsh Gunner
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby realtalk » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:54 pm

Its not about distrubution.Its about the link up play. I dont know why you peopel caught in this old football if your in a 3 man midfield all tree of yall better go get the ball and start plays. Teams either sit deep cutting of the space in the lines or they press you.THe only way out is quick link up play. But you f***ers waiting on dlp to get the ball and pass.What is thsi old football thast why matic and kante just bossing it.They just get on the ball and move it ,no one waiting on dlp nonsense.

Its not about distrubution this f***ing old shit, Its about passin link up plays thast teh problem. WHen you have link up plays you dont worry about trash distrubution .F rom santi,coquelin,xhaka,elnene.The link up play is sub par thats why ozils assist numbers are shite,Thats why he goes walkies M.I.A . You keep waiting for this distrubutor as if teams will allow it instead of pass and move game bringing the ball up.

Man you f***ers way into that old shit. Distrubution has been left to cbs For the last 5 years thats why pep & wenger insisted on ball playing cbs or dms turning into cbs that can ping balls when pressed. All this dlp bullshit is old fodder. :rofll:
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Sims » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:01 pm

toni kroos reading ur garbage posts

Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby BS221B » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:21 pm

realtalk wrote:

Its not about distrubution.Its about the link up play. I dont know why you peopel caught in this old football if your in a 3 man midfield all tree of yall better go get the ball and start plays. Teams either sit deep cutting of the space in the lines or they press you.THe only way out is quick link up play. But you f***ers waiting on dlp to get the ball and pass.What is thsi old football thast why matic and kante just bossing it.They just get on the ball and move it ,no one waiting on dlp nonsense.

Its not about distrubution this f***ing old shit, Its about passin link up plays thast teh problem. WHen you have link up plays you dont worry about trash distrubution .F rom santi,coquelin,xhaka,elnene.The link up play is sub par thats why ozils assist numbers are shite,Thats why he goes walkies M.I.A . You keep waiting for this distrubutor as if teams will allow it instead of pass and move game bringing the ball up.

Man you f***ers way into that old shit. Distrubution has been left to cbs For the last 5 years thats why pep & wenger insisted on ball playing cbs or dms turning into cbs that can ping balls when pressed. All this dlp bullshit is old fodder. :rofll:

https://streamable.com/4jp35
BS221B
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby gooney » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:32 pm

There is very little between Mustafi andf Gabriel...they are basically on same level
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:33 pm

gooney wrote:There is very little between Mustafi andf Gabriel...they are basically on same level

I can't believe the garbage about playing Holding ahead of him..
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby gooney » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:49 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
gooney wrote:There is very little between Mustafi andf Gabriel...they are basically on same level

I dont understand either except for some of our fans have hard on any young brits. There was a time Carl Jenkinson was rated in here and I had to argue with people he was terrible. Holding is a kid and plays like a kid
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:56 pm

gooney wrote:
GoonerAlexis wrote:

I dont understand either except for some of our fans have hard on any young brits. There was a time Carl Jenkinson was rated in here and I had to argue with people he was terrible. Holding is a kid and plays like a kid

Lol, there were people who though Sagna should be dropped for him and he'd do better with consistent game time since he did well for XYZ small club. English players are usually shitty, even with Pep, Sterling (Who's the most talented of the lot), has only become good, not great.

P.S: Would you click on my thread in the sig and send your XI please? Some English players might get in :P
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to World Football