Shkodran Mustafi

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Shkodran Mustafi (20)

Postby looper007 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:23 pm

Anyone who takes Ginger Chris serious, needs to know he's the biggest troll on Arsenal twitter.

Better then VVD, god help us we have fools like this allowed on twitter in the first place. I can't believe we're even having this discussion.
looper007
Michael Thomas

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:02 pm

He could always have a MOTM performance against Valencia that somehow convinces them to buy him back. It's possible.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Sims » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:08 pm

Does anyone think there’s a chance he actually might get booed in the next home game

Not saying it’s right but I haven’t seen a player hated by this many Arsenal fans who’s one of our own
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Ach » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:11 pm

Xhaka says hi
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:17 pm

Mustafi makes Xhaka look like the bargain of the century
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:56 pm

Remember when Wenger wanted to sell this clown?

He tried to warn us.

#WengerKnows
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby starmandb » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:16 pm

Phil71 wrote:
themessiah wrote:

:hail:

They left out:

Amateurish cock-ups
SM 237
VVD 0

and

Weak, limp challenges
SM 394
VVD 0

Vvd made a howler at fulham
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Zedie » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:52 pm

There doesn't seem to be an individual errors leading to a chance on goal stat included in there.

I bet any of the players mentioned in comparison would be struggling to keep up with him.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:22 am

CynicalGooner wrote:Let's hope some other dumbass scouting team use only stats to recruit and put in a decent bid for him

This
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby theHotHead » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:24 am

What about conceding dumb f**k free kicks?? I am sure Mustafi is leading that stat too.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby LMAO » Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:43 am

LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Markx » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:05 am

What really bothers me is watch pretty much ANY Premiership game and you could make a case for any of the CBs to be at Arsenal....those playing in the lower half really throw them selves into everything....never giving up....Right now I could be convinced to have a couple in the side....Watching Burnley.....Mee was outstanding.....is he really that bad that he wouldnt be an upgrade for us???
Markx
Michael Thomas

Postby coach8smallball » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:33 am

Santi wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
BrunelGooner wrote:

I would say enjoy, but man, this really triggers me.

Dude, what the f**k!! You just put me in a foul mood with this video! f***ked up my morning instantly. Its the way Mustafi tries to blame everyone but himself for the mistakes, the bloody idiot!! :angry:

Tbf that alone is annoying enough to put him up for sale

I understand your point of view with the number of defensive players we've had that specific game, but when your cb is involved with at least two errors out of 3 leading to goals.....he's the main problem. I know you agree on that, but mustafi is a mistake waiting to happen at the most inopportune time.
cheers!
--tank
coach8smallball
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby thebigbangtheo » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:32 pm

thebigbangtheo wrote:Credit where credits due, Mustafi was the best defender on the pitch against Fulham, and at one point I was only 6 inches away from the screen in scrutinising that it was actually him, and got told I sounded like Butch and Sundance after muttering 'who the hell is this guy' for the fifth time.

After a couple of duels with Mitrovich where he came away leaving the big Serbian like a little boy put on the naughty step, I will admit to doing a quick search around the house looking for giant green pods, and even stayed awake until the early hours of yesterday morning.

Maybe Emery has got him listening to Eminem's real slim shady, 'cos the real defender within Mustafi definitely did stand up.

I was at the point where only Papa, Kos, Holding and Mav made sense to invest any time and effort in molding effective central defensive partnerships with, but if Mussy is gonna bring that to the party week in week out, then I'll gladly take 2 dozen eggs right in the mush, no problem.
thebigbangtheo
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Phil71 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:37 pm

thebigbangtheo wrote:
thebigbangtheo wrote:Credit where credits due, Mustafi was the best defender on the pitch against Fulham, and at one point I was only 6 inches away from the screen in scrutinising that it was actually him, and got told I sounded like Butch and Sundance after muttering 'who the hell is this guy' for the fifth time.

After a couple of duels with Mitrovich where he came away leaving the big Serbian like a little boy put on the naughty step, I will admit to doing a quick search around the house looking for giant green pods, and even stayed awake until the early hours of yesterday morning.

Maybe Emery has got him listening to Eminem's real slim shady, 'cos the real defender within Mustafi definitely did stand up.

I was at the point where only Papa, Kos, Holding and Mav made sense to invest any time and effort in molding effective central defensive partnerships with, but if Mussy is gonna bring that to the party week in week out, then I'll gladly take 2 dozen eggs right in the mush, no problem.

This is exactly the problem though. He is atrociously inconsistent. He's inconsistent from one game to the next, and he's inconsistent during games - where one minute he makes a great tackle or bravely blocks a shot, and the next he gets roasted far too easily, or falls over and cries like a big girls' blouse if someone touches him.

We simply cannot go forward with him. He's a liability.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

PreviousNext

Return to World Football