Takuma Asano

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Takuma Asano (loan Stuttgart)

Postby MecurialGooner » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:27 am

Replacement for Sanchez?

With wenger all absurdities are possible. keep the faith.
MecurialGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Kite33 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:00 am

Sims wrote:his movement off the ball is f***ing class

no idea about all the other aspects of his game

His finishing is alright. Watched every minute this season...he plays on the wing for them it' s Not his natural position so maybe it's unfair to judge...but damn this guy has concentration issues his technique sometimes is unbelieveable shit. As you said his Movement is good and he has to play as striker...he has so much to work to do i cannot See this guy getting minutes for arsenal if he struggles like that in the Bundesliga 2.
Kite33
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Kite33 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:07 pm

Great game by him so far. I have Hope again ...he raped all players of union berlin...its like day and night. Fast feet today, Great technique also today..
Kite33
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Zenith » Sun May 14, 2017 5:48 am

http://www.stuttgarter-nachrichten.de/i ... 1493900091

In short...

VfB-President Dietrich confirmed that Asano will stay at Stuttgart for the upcoming season and that there is a buy out clause which they can trigger come the end of next season should they wish to do so.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby KG3 » Sun May 14, 2017 7:25 am

Zenith wrote:http://www.stuttgarter-nachrichten.de/inhalt.ausgliederung-beim-vfb-stuttgart-liveticker-vfb-vorstand-stellt-sich-gegnern-und-lesern.cb13aa52-82c7-4d54-8ee1-1ba757cfacbd.html?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1493900091

In short...

VfB-President Dietrich confirmed that Asano will stay at Stuttgart for the upcoming season and that there is a buy out clause which they can trigger come the end of next season should they wish to do so.

It would be nice to see what he can do at Germany's top level before possibly coming back to Arsenal.

what's the point in buying a player loaning him out imeadeately with a buy out clause?

Makes me wonder if we ever had any intention of using him in the first place.
KG3
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby gooney » Sun May 14, 2017 8:57 am

KG3 wrote:
Zenith wrote:http://www.stuttgarter-nachrichten.de/inhalt.ausgliederung-beim-vfb-stuttgart-liveticker-vfb-vorstand-stellt-sich-gegnern-und-lesern.cb13aa52-82c7-4d54-8ee1-1ba757cfacbd.html?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#link_time=1493900091

In short...

It would be nice to see what he can do at Germany's top level before possibly coming back to Arsenal.

what's the point in buying a player loaning him out imeadeately with a buy out clause?

We want to do what chelsea does.....its great business model
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Arsene Nose » Sun May 14, 2017 2:21 pm

gooney wrote:
KG3 wrote:

In short...

Its human trafficking
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Sims » Sun May 14, 2017 2:24 pm

yeah buying players with the intention of never using them and loaning them out to a potential permanent buyer is wholly comparable to the trade of human trafficking
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby gooney » Sun May 14, 2017 3:12 pm

Arsene Nose wrote:
gooney wrote:
KG3 wrote:

In short...

Its human trafficking

Yeah I wish someone gave me 4 year do my fream job and pay me shitload of money.....love to be human trafficked like that
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Arsene Nose » Sun May 14, 2017 3:18 pm

Buying and selling players for the purpose of football I support. Buying and selling them for the pure purpose of appreciation I do not support. That is not what football clubs should be doing. You may not see Asano's case as human trafficking but in Africa agents are putting teenagers in indenture for the purpose of selling them to big European clubs. It is a grave problem that European football does not want to confront. Typical European mentality isn't is -- don't say anything as long as it benefits our petty interests.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:04 pm

Arsenal fans who watch him calling him the Japanese Walcott. Considering how crap the original Walcott is......
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby elkanofan » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:15 pm

Arsene Nose wrote:
gooney wrote:
KG3 wrote:

In short...

Its human trafficking

yeah, although this is exactly what football is all about these days and has been like this for at the very least 15 years!
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:03 am

I'm still convinced we bought Park Chu-Young to boost Arsenal merchandise sales in Asian markets.

We've done the same thing with Asano imo.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:58 pm

How much did we buy him for? Could probably offload him for 8-10 million and make a nice profit (With a buyout clause, in case he actually turns out good), then rinse and repeat
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Cripps » Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:21 pm

Cripps
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to World Football