AFTV

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: ArsenalFanTV

Postby theHotHead » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:29 am

How much money do you think DT has made? I can't imagine it is that much, chump change perhaps?? Worth giving up your daytime job for?
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Roycck » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:51 am

theHotHead wrote:How much money do you think DT has made? I can't imagine it is that much, chump change perhaps?? Worth giving up your daytime job for?

If he can travel the world where Arsenal goes, i guess thats a lot.
Roycck
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby PairyGrows » Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:41 pm

Roycck wrote:
theHotHead wrote:How much money do you think DT has made? I can't imagine it is that much, chump change perhaps?? Worth giving up your daytime job for?

If he can travel the world where Arsenal goes, i guess thats a lot.

DT was travelling with Arsenal before he became well-known. In fact, the interview which launched him to internet fame was his rant after the away loss at the hands of Dinamo Zagreb.
PairyGrows
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Pudpop » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:45 am

HOW HAS NOBODY POSTED THIS BEFORE https://youtu.be/LzK3t8M_Gdo

IM DEAD
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby thebigbangtheo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:04 am

Nice one again Pud, love it. When you are being parodied on national television (not sure if that term still applies to BBC III) like that, you have arrived and are relevant. Backhanded compliment to Robbie and the guys at AFTV.
thebigbangtheo
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Phil71 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:55 am

That's what people should do with AFTV too.

Laugh at it for the joke that it is.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:41 am

Phil71 wrote:That's what people should do with AFTV too.

Strangest thing ever.

Why would fans have so much contempt for a channel that "interviews and airs fans opinions"??

People bang on that they favor certain interviewers etc but they interview over 10 different people per game, its not Robbies fault if some are popular over others.

Me personally I love the fact that they film and follow Arsenal every game, you get to see what its like in the Europa traveling to different countries, team news and discussion.
Tactics etc what the fans think after a game, get a glimpse of the atmosphere at games etc.

Really don't get the hate.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:56 am

DiamondGooner wrote:

Strangest thing ever.

Why would fans have so much contempt for a channel that "interviews and airs fans opinions"??

People bang on that they favor certain interviewers etc but they interview over 10 different people per game, its not Robbies fault if some are popular over others.

Me personally I love the fact that they film and follow Arsenal every game, you get to see what its like in the Europa traveling to different countries, team news and discussion.
Tactics etc what the fans think after a game, get a glimpse of the atmosphere at games etc.

Where did you get hate from?

I don't like it. That doesn't mean I hate it.

From what I see they're not typical fans. They are an embarrassing assortment of idiots. No self-respecting Arsenal fan would associate themselves with it.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:21 pm

Phil71 wrote:Where did you get hate from?

From what I see they're not typical fans. They are an embarrassing assortment of idiots. No self-respecting Arsenal fan would associate themselves with it.

But that's the same with practically every fan channel.

Expressions for Spurs is like Troopz on speed, the West Ham channel has some weird sorts on there and Robbie does interview the "normal" fans as well, but again like everyone else your just focusing on the regulars.

Tbh I don't think there's anything wrong with Troopz or DT apart from DT gets overly self opinionated at times, Robbies sound and the new guy Lomas seems ok as well.

Each to there own but as I said I like their coverage of events, no one else is doing it.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:55 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

Expressions for Spurs is like Troopz on speed, the West Ham channel has some weird sorts on there and Robbie does interview the "normal" fans as well, but again like everyone else your just focusing on the regulars.

Tbh I don't think there's anything wrong with Troopz or DT apart from DT gets overly self opinionated at times, Robbies sound and the new guy Lomas seems ok as well.

Each to there own but as I said I like their coverage of events, no one else is doing it.

I haven't seen any of the others.

I imagine they're all pretty similar.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby thebigbangtheo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:47 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

Strangest thing ever.

Good post.
thebigbangtheo
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby thebigbangtheo » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:51 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

Equally good post, you're on a roll.
thebigbangtheo
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:34 pm

:rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby theHotHead » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:07 am

Phil71 wrote:

How are they not?!!!

They are no different to the fans on this forum.

We have overly optimistic, overly pessimistic, aggresive, calm fans here too
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:15 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

How are they not?!!!

They are no different to the fans on this forum.

We have overly optimistic, overly pessimistic, aggresive, calm fans here too

Very true.

For all the composure we claim ............ have you seen this forum in a match day thread even at 0-0 let alone if we're losing, people lose their fricken minds.

"We're so sh*t blah blah that player is crap blah blah"

Then the funniest thing when that player scores or if we win its all smiles.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate