AFTV

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: ArsenalFanTV

Postby LegendaryKeown » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:46 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
Sims wrote:The only source that said Özil had a busy up is ESPN Brazil, there’s been literally no other paper claiming to have knowledge about it bar covering ESPN Brazil’s story

Why would a Brazilian outlet know anything about a German player at an English club?

Robbie and his merry band of fuckinn melts know nothing about the inner circle of the club

Maybe not years ago, but AFTV is a lot more established now, they have AFC connections now that they didn't have years ago.

When you appear on channel 4 and are now years in as an established Arsenal fan outlet you will eventually get connections.

Regarding this rumour it could be true, it might not be ........... managers all over the prem have arguments with players almost every week, its only this one being blown out of proportion.

On another note AFTV are not after Ozil, a lot of them have been fans of his including DT, if he plays poor and someone mentions it that doesn't make them a hater.

AFTV is not DT or Claude though. It's been obvious for some time now AFTV is Robbie, and he makes all the decisions and what agenda to push with his questions
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby longBalls » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:53 pm

AFTV is not DT or Claude though. It's been obvious for some time now AFTV is Robbie, and he makes all the decisions and what agenda to push with his questions

Dude even i despise aftv. But it is just an Interview Fan Channel. No Agenda and no illuminati There. Just Entertainment
Someday mate, I don't know when
were gonna get to that first place
where we really want to go and well walk at highbury in the sun ,

but till then gooners like us , maybe we were born to run
come on now maybe we were born to run

gooners like us,
maybe we were born to run
longBalls
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Sims » Sun Aug 26, 2018 3:54 pm

I don’t know why you keep insisting AFTV gets any reasonable connections DG, it makes no sense

Legends who have played for the club don’t hear anything, what makes u think some fat blob does?

As someone who’s “in the football media industry” I can tell u for a fact that there’s not many who are privvy with football clubs, especially those on social media platforms
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby LegendaryKeown » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:14 pm

Sims wrote:I don’t know why you keep insisting AFTV gets any reasonable connections DG, it makes no sense

Legends who have played for the club don’t hear anything, what makes u think some fat blob does?

As someone who’s “in the football media industry” I can tell u for a fact that there’s not many who are privvy with football clubs, especially those on social media platforms

Exactly.

Big example is John Cross. He's spent literally years cultivating connections, and even he has no connections at the club now that Wenger's gone. That's how hard it is to have people in the know in the club.

There are 20 players, one assistant manager, one manager and a few coaches on the training ground where Ozil supposedly had a fight. Who the hell thinks Robbie knows one of these?
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:00 pm

Sims wrote:I don’t know why you keep insisting AFTV gets any reasonable connections DG, it makes no sense

Because Robbie is now official media.

He's not just some guy with a camera and a mic anymore, he's on Channel 4, he's got sponsors, he talks to journalists, he hears almost every rumour floating around the club, he interviews football agents, he gets invited to events and pressers, Exec boxes now and again.

I'm not saying he's a major ITK, I'm just saying he hears and is told things from deeper insiders than your average person.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:04 pm

He’s not official media whatsoever

I think you’re vision of what big YouTube channels and stuff, they’re links and how professional they are differs to the actual reality

Having an influence doesn’t mean you immediately get given info, it’s not how it works. Especially in such a notoriously secretive club like Arsenal

I’ve been to some corporate events from big sponsors, people there don’t even know anything

You can believe what you like but I feel like you should take my word for it, there’s pretty much no-one left ‘ITK’ anymore

Only ones who are nowadays are in contact with Sanhelli. Kike Marin & Balague seemingly the ones with any ounce of knowledge nowadays
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:06 pm

He's not official media?

Yet he gets invited to events and is on a Channel 4 show?

He's not a Journalist but he is now established online media.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:08 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:He's not official media?

Yet he gets invited to events and is on a Channel 4 show?

He's not a Journalist but he is now established online media.

Everyone gets invited to events lol

You could have 10k insta followers and get invited to events

Being on the telly and having a large following =/= having insider knowledge whatsoever, it’s not how it works
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby theHotHead » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:09 pm

Blackstar wrote:AFTV spreading/discussing rumours and lies in an hysterical manner all in the name of YouTube subscribers. They bring negativity to the club, destabilise and damage it.

Oh leave off!! What negativity destabilisation and damage :rofll:

Did you not want Wenger to leave the club?!!!!
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:10 pm

Ok have it your way, a man spends his whole life reporting on Arsenal, is at the grounds all the time, speaks to agents and journalists .......... but apparently he know's nothing.

Ok Sims, no problem.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:16 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:Ok have it your way, a man spends his whole life reporting on Arsenal, is at the grounds all the time, speaks to agents and journalists .......... but apparently he know's nothing.

Ok Sims, no problem.

Do u remember TRA? The guy who said he watched Rickie Alvarez when he was in the argie second tier

He contacts and talks to agents all the time, still knows jack shit

Journos, none of which whom are British have an in to the club anymore, you get nothing from them otherwise they’d be the only ones breaking it

I dunno why r so adamant that he knows people when he’s just a fan who interviews people up and down the country & gets invited to the odd Adidas event along with hundreds of other social media influencers

If Robbie knows anything going on inside the club, then 99% of us will also know

The Özil - Emery “spat” is also untrue as well btw, so his “source” must be quality
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:21 pm

What are you on about??

Robbie didn't start that rumour even on AFTV, DT said he knew about it, Robbie is just going off what the papers and other fans are telling him, he's not once said "My source has told me ........." about the Ozil thing.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby LegendaryKeown » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:26 pm

AFTV has 800k subs on Youtube.

To put into context, the Burnt Chip does awesome Twitch streams of Fortnite and has over 1 million subs, gets invited to events but is a total nobody in the Fortnite world

Arsenal is bigger than Fortnite
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby LegendaryKeown » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:27 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:What are you on about??

Robbie didn't start that rumour even on AFTV, DT said he knew about it, Robbie is just going off what the papers and other fans are telling him, he's not once said "My source has told me ........." about the Ozil thing.

Twitter
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby DiamondGooner » Sun Aug 26, 2018 5:29 pm

LegendaryKeown wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:What are you on about??

Twitter

................ no thanks.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate