AFTV

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: ArsenalFanTV

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:45 am

theHotHead wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
starmandb wrote:
gooney wrote:they are embarrassing and they have made arsenal fans look the most embarrassing fan base. Yes we are not doing great. But many clubs have had long periods where they havent done well like liverpool or spurs fans. Never have their fans become the laughing stock in world football

Never met a Spurs fan then gooney ?

Tribalism aside, he is right. People watch Arsenal Fan TV for banter, ffs.

Criticise the club when they get it wrong. But ranting and saying controversial stuff to make money is not on. If they represent fans, why are the same 6 people always interviewed? Why do they routinely publish shit stirring stuff like "Ozil is playing well for the move". Even Spurs fans haven't fallen that low.

If you're profiting from our misery, you're no Arsenal fan, you're a businessman

GA leave off with all the righteous bollox!! Every man fe eat food, as they say in Jamaica, let them do their thing, I personally don't mind what they do.

I have no issue with what they do. But if you're going to do that, then you shouldn't be calling yourself true Arsenal fans
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby BouncySean » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:08 am

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
starmandb wrote:
gooney wrote:they are embarrassing and they have made arsenal fans look the most embarrassing fan base. Yes we are not doing great. But many clubs have had long periods where they havent done well like liverpool or spurs fans. Never have their fans become the laughing stock in world football

If you're profiting from our misery, you're no Arsenal fan, you're a businessman

Agreed not sure what's worse Kroenke or Arsenal Fan TV?
BouncySean
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby theHotHead » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:59 am

They say stuff that had all been said on these very boards, so what is your point??
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:25 pm

PairyGrows wrote:Say what you will about the fans regularly appearing on ArsenalFanTV. Those people follow the team all around the country. Their dedication for the club cannot be called into question. Ironically, the club are exploiting their dedication. Perhaps they're too dedicated.

I have utmost respect for the people who are still turning up week after week. I know I would have stopped going to the games years ago if I had had to put up with the shambles we moan about online.

That is true

I wonder how many keyboard warriors on here would be willing to put in a 19 hour day to watch us lose to Random Thistle in some godforsaken Northern shithole

(Yes, a 18-20 hour day in the rain, folks. Enjoy your sky sports and comfy sofa)
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby PairyGrows » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:39 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
starmandb wrote:

Tribalism aside, he is right. People watch Arsenal Fan TV for banter, ffs.

Criticise the club when they get it wrong. But ranting and saying controversial stuff to make money is not on. If they represent fans, why are the same 6 people always interviewed? Why do they routinely publish shit stirring stuff like "Ozil is playing well for the move". Even Spurs fans haven't fallen that low.

GA leave off with all the righteous bollox!! Every man fe eat food, as they say in Jamaica, let them do their thing, I personally don't mind what they do.

I have no issue with what they do. But if you're going to do that, then you shouldn't be calling yourself true Arsenal fans

What is a "true" fan, anyway?
PairyGrows
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:57 pm

UFGN wrote:
PairyGrows wrote:Say what you will about the fans regularly appearing on ArsenalFanTV. Those people follow the team all around the country. Their dedication for the club cannot be called into question. Ironically, the club are exploiting their dedication. Perhaps they're too dedicated.

I have utmost respect for the people who are still turning up week after week. I know I would have stopped going to the games years ago if I had had to put up with the shambles we moan about online.

That is true

I wonder how many keyboard warriors on here would be willing to put in a 19 hour day to watch us lose to Random Thistle in some godforsaken Northern shithole

(Yes, a 18-20 hour day in the rain, folks. Enjoy your sky sports and comfy sofa)

DT and co are in it for the money.

Claude and Ty aren't profiteering of their appearances, they're normal people who're going to watch Arsenal in their downtime. Sure,they're controversial at times, but still not actively looking to profit off this.

Robbie, DT, Troopz, Kelechi are actively profiting of this
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:12 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
UFGN wrote:

That is true

Claude and Ty aren't profiteering of their appearances, they're normal people who're going to watch Arsenal in their downtime. Sure,they're controversial at times, but still not actively looking to profit off this.

I'm not defending their bollocks on AFTV but as a matter of fact they were all regular away match attendees before AFTV existed
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Luzh 22 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:53 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
UFGN wrote:

That is true

And what? You're just jealous bro. Robbie has stated many, many times it's about peoples opinions, not whether he thinks they are right or wrong.

Bellendin just mad because he's been called out for his bullshit on there. Look at the state of him on that vid ffs.

He needs a serious rocket up his arse, or needs to retire so he can go work for l'oreal or some shit.
"O Striker, Striker, why are you Striker?" - Arsene Nose 12/07/16
Luzh 22
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby theHotHead » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:54 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
UFGN wrote:

That is true

No they are not !! There was no money in it in the early days !

And get real, if there is an opportunity to make some money why the hell shouldn't they ?? I guess you pass up the opportunity to earn money all the time GA. Who cares that they are making money from this. They rant when we lose they are happy when we win. Standard fan behaviour.

You are going on like football fans are the bastion of honour, class and integrity, you obviously have not been to a football match EVER !
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby BouncySean » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:58 pm

Robbie is one lucky man when you think about it!
Imagine when Arsenal are getting battered just thinking at least Ill make some profit of this!
BouncySean
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:12 pm

Lol, I don't even like Bellerin.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:14 pm

UFGN wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
UFGN wrote:

That is true

I'm not defending their bollocks on AFTV but as a matter of fact they were all regular away match attendees before AFTV existed

That's true tbh. They've been regulars.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Luzh 22 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:18 pm

It's funny, because what they do is literally what you actually do in every match day thread ever. Except you're actually worse, and some of the things you've written over the years are quite frankly disgusting on any level.

At least they are happy when we win....
"O Striker, Striker, why are you Striker?" - Arsene Nose 12/07/16
Luzh 22
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby longBalls » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:29 pm

Luzh 22 wrote:

It's funny, because what they do is literally what you actually do in every match day thread ever. Except you're actually worse, and some of the things you've written over the years are quite frankly disgusting on any level.

At least they are happy when we win....

The usual double standard and hypocrisy of Gonnersworld. i love GW, but it moves so
fast that i cant keep up.
Anyway, goob job Luzh by exposing this tricking Fraudster.
Someday mate, I don't know when
were gonna get to that first place
where we really want to go and well walk at highbury in the sun ,

but till then gooners like us , maybe we were born to run
come on now maybe we were born to run

gooners like us,
maybe we were born to run
longBalls
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Sims » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:48 pm