AFTV

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: ArsenalFanTV

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:51 pm

AFTV's not hot
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:55 pm

And yet still they are making money so .. they are "bovvered" as we say .....

Someone always has to try to piss on someone else's parade, some green eyed people around. You should give blessed love that those man are earning some money by fair means and not robbing people on street. Every man fe eat food ... like I said.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:04 pm

Jesus Christ. Bellerin destroys aftv. Just got on break and seen it.

Bye aftv
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby PairyGrows » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:37 pm

I'm still waiting for someone to define a "real fan" just so we can examine whether the regulars on Arsenal Fan TV pass the test or not.
PairyGrows
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:38 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
UFGN wrote:
PairyGrows wrote:Say what you will about the fans regularly appearing on ArsenalFanTV. Those people follow the team all around the country. Their dedication for the club cannot be called into question. Ironically, the club are exploiting their dedication. Perhaps they're too dedicated.

I have utmost respect for the people who are still turning up week after week. I know I would have stopped going to the games years ago if I had had to put up with the shambles we moan about online.

That is true

I wonder how many keyboard warriors on here would be willing to put in a 19 hour day to watch us lose to Random Thistle in some godforsaken Northern shithole

(Yes, a 18-20 hour day in the rain, folks. Enjoy your sky sports and comfy sofa)

DT and co are in it for the money.

Claude and Ty aren't profiteering of their appearances, they're normal people who're going to watch Arsenal in their downtime. Sure,they're controversial at times, but still not actively looking to profit off this.

Robbie, DT, Troopz, Kelechi are actively profiting of this

............. and people aren't allowed to make money?

Damn those people from earning a living!!

I love the fan coverage they do and an outlet for fan opinion, yes they gravitate toward the more controversial characters because they are the ones people want to see, its easy to tell, just look at the views each interview gets.

DT, Troopz, Ty & Claude top the view charts every time.

Its not rocket science.

It really aggravates me that just because people don't like something they feel they have the right to demand it be stopped, here's an option to solve it .......... don't watch it and leave it be!!
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:19 pm

I have the right to criticize them and call them money grabbing posers, just as they have the right to say what they want. I'm not trying to close them down anyway.

Bellerin has truly destroyed them anyway. Doubt they'll get even half the revenue now
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby TrafalgarLaw » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:20 pm

Arsenal Fan TV is disgusting. Criticism of the players one thing, but abusing the manager and players, calling them 'dickheads' and whatever is just vile behaviour.
TrafalgarLaw
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:46 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:I have the right to criticize them and call them money grabbing posers, just as they have the right to say what they want. I'm not trying to close them down anyway.

Bellerin has truly destroyed them anyway. Doubt they'll get even half the revenue now

lol.

Bellerin has done nothing but whine about them saying they're too negative and also tbf because its not like I don't agree to a certain extent, Claude for e.g is too negative and DT I think is sometimes too hard on them but ........ how is this Robbie's fault?

Robbie interviews people who are popular as would any business owner, but he isn't responsible for AFC's miserable season, not signing decent players until this year etc.

They are happy after wins and pissed after losses ......... all fans are like that.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby 22-0 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:56 pm

TrafalgarLaw wrote:Arsenal Fan TV is disgusting. Criticism of the players one thing, but abusing the manager and players, calling them 'dickheads' and whatever is just vile behaviour.

Wenger is a d***head. whats the problem?
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby UFGN » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:14 pm

https://youtu.be/RBlSMlyOvhg

I dislike AFTV but it's difficult to disagree with that bloke's response to Bellerin
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby StLGooner » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:49 pm

The only difference between AFTV and this forum is that it's video recorded.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Luzh 22 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:34 pm

StLGooner wrote:The only difference between AFTV and this forum is that it's video recorded.
"O Striker, Striker, why are you Striker?" - Arsene Nose 12/07/16
Luzh 22
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby 22-0 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:35 pm

Luzh 22 wrote:
StLGooner wrote:The only difference between AFTV and this forum is that it's video recorded.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Luzh 22 » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:35 pm

UFGN wrote:https://youtu.be/RBlSMlyOvhg

I dislike AFTV but it's difficult to disagree with that bloke's response to Bellerin

AFTV DESTROYED RIP HERP -A- DERP
"O Striker, Striker, why are you Striker?" - Arsene Nose 12/07/16
Luzh 22
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby theHotHead » Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:21 pm

TrafalgarLaw wrote:Arsenal Fan TV is disgusting. Criticism of the players one thing, but abusing the manager and players, calling them 'dickheads' and whatever is just vile behaviour.

Are you from the 1900s or something, from the days when even the beggars wore suits ? People get abused, thats modern life. Most of them ARE dickheads and worse anyway so they are only telling the truth.

But you can't handle the truth.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate