AFTV

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: ArsenalFanTV

Postby theHotHead » Wed May 09, 2018 2:13 pm

Byron Gomez wrote:It always amazes me how DT and Troopz get miles more views than people that actually talk sense instead of chatting shit and attention seeking. Are the majority of their viewers between the ages of 10 - 12?
The guy with the speech impediment who wore the Wenger our top and tore it up when he heard he was going hardly gets any. Which is a shame.

DT is not that bad, he actually talks pretty calmly and with sense most of the time. Troopz is OTT.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Wed May 09, 2018 2:18 pm

Angelito wrote:That said, AFTV lot, especially the popular ones (except for Moh, tbh) have shown what a lousy bunch they are by continuing to whine, moan, and provoke a reaction. The meltdown is what attracted rival fans and they will do anything to remain in the limelight. I really do hope that they don't spread their toxicity as soon as things start going south for the new manager.

To be fair they have already said that the manager will need time to fix the team up. I actually think it was a necessary evil - for things to have gotten as toxic as they did otherwise we would all be here moaning about Wenger for the next 5 years. So we should actually thank AFTV for actually being the vessel that pushed fan feeling worldwide and became the platform pushing Wenger to leave.

I can't see them giving the new manager a hard time, after all, it was all about getting Wenger Out, job done.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby LegendaryKeown » Wed May 09, 2018 2:50 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Angelito wrote:That said, AFTV lot, especially the popular ones (except for Moh, tbh) have shown what a lousy bunch they are by continuing to whine, moan, and provoke a reaction. The meltdown is what attracted rival fans and they will do anything to remain in the limelight. I really do hope that they don't spread their toxicity as soon as things start going south for the new manager.

To be fair they have already said that the manager will need time to fix the team up. I actually think it was a necessary evil - for things to have gotten as toxic as they did otherwise we would all be here moaning about Wenger for the next 5 years. So we should actually thank AFTV for actually being the vessel that pushed fan feeling worldwide and became the platform pushing Wenger to leave.

I can't see them giving the new manager a hard time, after all, it was all about getting Wenger Out, job done.

One of their regulars the other day was moaning after a 3-0 win over West Ham about how West Ham were the better team.
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Sims » Wed May 09, 2018 6:11 pm

DT begging for a pic with a Arsene Wenger

Absolute loser
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Arsene Nose » Sun May 13, 2018 2:41 am

What happens to this shower of shit now? Their entire brand was built hating on Wenger. If the new guy succeeds it will be boring to watch aftv, if he fails they’ll have a hard time getting on his back given the position they took of anyone but Wenger.
Robbie better sell while the price is high.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Sun May 13, 2018 2:52 am

Sims wrote:DT begging for a pic with a Arsene Wenger

Absolute loser

Lol. Can't even begin.

Guy is an absolute prick.

Hothead was protecting his pal DT not long ago aswell :rofll: :rofll:
SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Angelito » Sun May 13, 2018 3:08 am

Arsene Nose wrote:What happens to this shower of shit now? Their entire brand was built hating on Wenger. If the new guy succeeds it will be boring to watch aftv, if he fails they’ll have a hard time getting on his back given the position they took of anyone but Wenger.

They've moved on to their new target: Mesut Ozil.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Arsene Nose » Sun May 13, 2018 3:19 am

Angelito wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:What happens to this shower of shit now? Their entire brand was built hating on Wenger. If the new guy succeeds it will be boring to watch aftv, if he fails they’ll have a hard time getting on his back given the position they took of anyone but Wenger.

Sensible. There’s always another bogeyman if you’re willing to look.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby theHotHead » Sun May 13, 2018 6:23 am

Angelito wrote:

Grrrrrr :angry:
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Sun May 13, 2018 1:11 pm

SuperJackyWilshere wrote:
Sims wrote:DT begging for a pic with a Arsene Wenger

Absolute loser

Lol. Can't even begin.

Guy is an absolute prick.

Hothead was protecting his pal DT not long ago aswell :rofll: :rofll:

The mong slags Wenger every week then he and troops go and speak to him, give him a card on his birthday and get pics with him.

Absolute hypocritcal W****rs.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby elkanofan » Sun May 13, 2018 1:35 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:
UFGN wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:AFTV is great.

I literally don't understand how anyone could not like a platform for fans to have a voice???

That's like saying we don't deserve to vote, people need and have the right to be heard, you don't have to listen but you shouldn't be slating the platform unless its biased or something.

It is "biassed" though isn't it

Well fake news is probably more like it

They don't interview normal fans who talk normally, they interview, in the main, complete idiots and don't make any effort to interview a wider group of fans

You compare it to voting. It would be like only having polling stations in Jaywick

Robbie has addressed that directly though, he said he does interview different fans every week as well as the regulars.
His issue is that the regulars became regulars because they got the most views and followers hence "they were in demand" no body who wants to keep a business going is going to ignore what the people want to see.

Also how can there be bias when he interviews even regulars with opposing views? DT to Ty would be a prime example.

Robbie has made it clear anyone can come and talk, whether they get popular or not is not in his control.

Tbf on top of that DT, Troopz, Ty and Claude etc all voluntarily help Robbie out with extended interviews, studio discussion etc.

There's a reason Arsenal have best fan channel, have you seen Chelseas etc, dead.

If you think Chelsea's is dead. checkout Spurs's, truly shocking!

West Ham's is ok, Full time devils has even more insane knee jerkers than we do
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby DiamondGooner » Tue May 15, 2018 10:27 am

So it looks like that little Harry Potter looking bastard wannabe ITK was wrong!!

No Allegri, going to be 90% Arteta at this stage.

That's what happens when you get too cocky and start declaring results before the negotiations have even started.

Honestly he ain't no ITK he's a little attention seeking tw*t who keeps up with the news and rumor mill, easy to declare Auba when Gazidis and Misinslat are photographed at fkin Dortmund.

A Pablo he is not.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby 1991 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:10 pm

is this the AKB refugee center? AFTV did a great job of putting pressure on the club by giving the fans a voice and outlet. Moan on.
Jonathan Pearce - "Regarding any new transfers you are not going to give me a clue are you?"
Arsene Wenger - "I cannot give you what i don't have"
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Phil71 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:21 pm

1991 wrote:is this the AKB refugee center? AFTV did a great job of putting pressure on the club by giving the fans a voice and outlet. Moan on.

The trouble is most of the ‘fans’ on there are moronic fuckwits, or perpetual moaning c****.

Either way the whole thing is completely embarrassing, and I wish it would stop. It does nothing more than make us a laughing stock.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Ach » Wed May 16, 2018 8:27 pm

If AFTV was a manager, itd be Arsene Wenger
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate