AFTV

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: ArsenalFanTV

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:48 pm

I've always thought this, as much as I think Ty is a huge prat ......... I can't question him as a fan, ok he's bat sh*t crazy but he's certainly a loyal fan.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby 22-0 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:23 pm

is he loyal to wenger or arsenal.
22-0
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Losmeister » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:31 pm

Nuggets wrote:
PairyGrows wrote:Say what you will about the fans regularly appearing on ArsenalFanTV. Those people follow the team all around the country. Their dedication for the club cannot be called into question. Ironically, the club are exploiting their dedication. Perhaps they're too dedicated.

I have utmost respect for the people who are still turning up week after week. I know I would have stopped going to the games years ago if I had had to put up with the shambles we moan about online.

Well said :clap: :clap:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:50 pm

Probably the only thing that's made me laugh today .............

"I'd rather be a Ham Roll than a Chicken Patty" lol

DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby longBalls » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:58 pm

From what i 've heard it has caused alot of divide amongst gooners. It makes a mockery of Arsenal and i want it to end.

They all look like c**** except the weird duo with the old man and the black guy.
Someday mate, I don't know when
were gonna get to that first place
where we really want to go and well walk at highbury in the sun ,

but till then gooners like us , maybe we were born to run
come on now maybe we were born to run

gooners like us,
maybe we were born to run
longBalls
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Ach » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:59 pm

Wenger makes us look a mockery more than these fools ever do
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby DiamondGooner » Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:01 pm

longBalls wrote:From what i 've heard it has caused alot of divide amongst gooners. It makes a mockery of Arsenal and i want it to end.

They all look like c*** except the weird duo with the old man and the black guy.

......... errh no, love it.

It is a bit of a circus but there's nothing wrong with fan opinions, no one is forced to watch it, people can go watch "Come Dancing" if they prefer.

As that Spurs fan shows, every club has them.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:20 am

GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsene Nose » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:24 am

AFTV is like watching a dumpster fire.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby gooney » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:38 am

they are embarrassing and they have made arsenal fans look the most embarrassing fan base. Yes we are not doing great. But many clubs have had long periods where they havent done well like liverpool or spurs fans. Never have their fans become the laughing stock in world football
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby starmandb » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:40 am

gooney wrote:they are embarrassing and they have made arsenal fans look the most embarrassing fan base. Yes we are not doing great. But many clubs have had long periods where they havent done well like liverpool or spurs fans. Never have their fans become the laughing stock in world football

Never met a Spurs fan then gooney ?
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:46 am

starmandb wrote:
gooney wrote:they are embarrassing and they have made arsenal fans look the most embarrassing fan base. Yes we are not doing great. But many clubs have had long periods where they havent done well like liverpool or spurs fans. Never have their fans become the laughing stock in world football

Tribalism aside, he is right. People watch Arsenal Fan TV for banter, ffs.

Criticise the club when they get it wrong. But ranting and saying controversial stuff to make money is not on. If they represent fans, why are the same 6 people always interviewed? Why do they routinely publish shit stirring stuff like "Ozil is playing well for the move". Even Spurs fans haven't fallen that low.

If you're profiting from our misery, you're no Arsenal fan, you're a businessman
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby starmandb » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:53 am

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
starmandb wrote:

Criticise the club when they get it wrong. But ranting and saying controversial stuff to make money is not on. If they represent fans, why are the same 6 people always interviewed? Why do they routinely publish shit stirring stuff like "Ozil is playing well for the move". Even Spurs fans haven't fallen that low.

If you're profiting from our misery, you're no Arsenal fan, you're a businessman

It's a load of old bollocks
I have never watched it
I have no interest in it
I have met plenty of Spurs fans in that thing called real life and I know who I find the most deluded irritating c***ish fanbase but I have to take the word of somebody who finds everything man city do wonderful and arsenals progress in the league cup disgusting and another who finds nothing but negatitivity and without the good manners to reply when it's been pointed out that he is in the wrong
That's embarrassing
Manners maketh man
None maketh rude
starmandb

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:55 am

starmandb wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
starmandb wrote:

It's a load of old bollocks
I have never watched it
I have no interest in it
I have met plenty of Spurs fans in that thing called real life and I know who I find the most deluded irritating c*** fanbase but I have to take the word of somebody who finds everything man city do wonderful and arsenals progress in the league cup disgusting and another who finds nothing but negatitivity and without the good manners to reply when it's been pointed out that he is in the wrong
That's embarrassing
Manners maketh man
None maketh rude

Man City are playing beautiful football and deserve to win the League and League Cup. Best team in England right now. Pointing it out is the right thing to do. Any neutral would want City to win the League Cup and League, they are so good, and Pep is the best manager to manage in this country, and will create a rich history.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Fri Feb 16, 2018 9:58 am

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
starmandb wrote:

GA leave off with all the righteous bollox!! Every man fe eat food, as they say in Jamaica, let them do their thing, I personally don't mind what they do.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate