AFTV

Debate about anything going on in the world. Please remember, everyone has their own opinion.

Re: ArsenalFanTV

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:41 pm

Talk about missing the wood for the trees lol. The point made was that not many are going to be influenced to buy a product just because Robbie was using it. There was nothing said about whether he was doing a good job or bad, there was nothing said about whether he should be endorsing products or not, the simple point was that not many are gullible enough to buy a product because Robbie is using it.
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:55 pm

Arsenal~Fanatic wrote:Talk about missing the wood for the trees lol. The point made was that not many are going to be influenced to buy a product just because Robbie was using it. There was nothing said about whether he was doing a good job or bad, there was nothing said about whether he should be endorsing products or not, the simple point was that not many are gullible enough to buy a product because Robbie is using it.

Yes, but predicted by Big17 beforehand. What a guy, what a poster!
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby longBalls » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:02 pm

Cripps wrote:Proud to say I've never seen an episode of this. Other than DT I couldn't tell you the names of any of the others. Long may it continue

Who is DT ? Is this a real name ?
Someday mate, I don't know when
were gonna get to that first place
where we really want to go and well walk at highbury in the sun ,

but till then gooners like us , maybe we were born to run
come on now maybe we were born to run

gooners like us,
maybe we were born to run
longBalls
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Cripps » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:14 pm

f**k knows. Only genuine guy on there though
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:21 pm

GoonerAlexis wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:People gonna hate.

Tbf he's worked his way into a great job though now, imagine being paid to go to Arsenal matches and then converse with the fans.

Fair play to him, those years he forked out for it un-sponsored all out of his own pocket just to give the fans a voice and talking point.

Think of what it would be like if this was being done by AFC the club, talk about a filtered warped version, we'd only have Ty on the channel.

Youtube pays per view.

Yes but when he started, he wasn't being paid in the amount that he is now. Indeed he had to lean rather heavily on youtube "celebrities" of the day such as EFLtakeover to get views in the early days. It was only the Villa rant that everything exploded and the serious money started coming in.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:45 pm

Idiot of the week
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:50 pm

Check out these ratings...

Bellerin gets a 7, while Lacazette gets 5.....
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Mike Dean » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:41 am

That guy is an idiot. I think everyone knows it. They just roll with it.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:37 pm

Found an old Chris video
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:59 pm

SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:01 pm

Loooooool
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Nuggets » Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:13 am

Lot of unhappy cherubs on there today. lol
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby PairyGrows » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:32 am

Say what you will about the fans regularly appearing on ArsenalFanTV. Those people follow the team all around the country. Their dedication for the club cannot be called into question. Ironically, the club are exploiting their dedication. Perhaps they're too dedicated.

I have utmost respect for the people who are still turning up week after week. I know I would have stopped going to the games years ago if I had had to put up with the shambles we moan about online.
PairyGrows
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:40 am

PairyGrows wrote:Say what you will about the fans regularly appearing on ArsenalFanTV. Those people follow the team all around the country. Their dedication for the club cannot be called into question. Ironically, the club are exploiting their dedication. Perhaps they're too dedicated.

I have utmost respect for the people who are still turning up week after week. I know I would have stopped going to the games years ago if I had had to put up with the shambles we moan about online.

Agreed. They spend a lot of time and money to follow the team (Including idiots like Ty). Respect for that, even when we lived in London 5-6 years ago, we went to most home games, but away games...... I could count on one hand how many I've ever been to (Excluding London Derbies like Chelsea, Spurs, etc)
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Nuggets » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:05 pm

PairyGrows wrote:Say what you will about the fans regularly appearing on ArsenalFanTV. Those people follow the team all around the country. Their dedication for the club cannot be called into question. Ironically, the club are exploiting their dedication. Perhaps they're too dedicated.

Well said :clap: :clap:
Nuggets

PreviousNext

Return to The Big Debate