Some quality posts you don't want to miss

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Some quality posts you don't wanna miss

Postby Sims » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:07 pm

wheres the one where he went flying over tower bridge
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Big17 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:09 pm

Sims wrote:wheres the one where he went flying over tower bridge

I was literally just looking for that one...
Propa_Nutcase wrote:I had a mad night, went out with a couple of jam rolls, we hit the dog and duck for a few sharpeners. Then me and the fluff decided to go out for a drive.

One of the fluff pulls out some oats and starts cutting them up. I ended up doing one (shouldn't really as I was driving). Ended up going towards Tower Bridge and the bridge started to rise. One of the fluff dared me to jump it (thinking I wouldn't), I hit the accelerator , must of got about 40 ft of air, cleared the bridge and landed on the other side. I turn round and the fluff are in tears and covered in oats. :rofll:

Suspension on the motor is f***ked today though. Worth it though to see the look on those tart's faces.

Absolute tears.

:rofll: :rofll:
Big17
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Sims » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:10 pm

quality stuff, im actually sitting here laughing
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Santi » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:10 pm

ripped straight from 2 fast 2 furious tbhhh
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Pudpop » Sun Feb 14, 2016 5:12 pm

lmao how did I miss that one
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:26 pm

Alexis17 wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Propa_Nutcase wrote:Had a great weekend out myself.

Turned up at Asda at 11:58pm straight out the boozer, drove straight down to the front of the shop doors and got out leaving the boot open and engine running, even left the top down on the convertible to fit more things in.

By the time i got there the queues were in the hundreds, i walked straight to the front knocking through all the kids and older women that were standing in the way.

Shortly after the barriers were open, everyone rushed to the things they wanted like in the video clips, I just walked up taking stock of what items I wanted and which shelves they were on. By the time I got to the aisles these chavs were already scrapping over the last of the tvs, I picked one up under the armpits and threw him into the refrigerated section sprawling amongst the milk and butter. I told the other to hand over the tv if he wanted to keep his teeth, and he duly obliged by dropping it between my feet and apologising

Taking the tv I went over to see about the tablets, a batch of samsung galaxys were about to be dropped by one of the customer service staff. all the black friday shoppers were waiting in anticipation, waiting with their tongues out like a pack of hyenas. 'i'm not taking the chance' i thought. I approached over the woman's shoulder and took all the tablets out of her hands, flicking through the colours i wanted and just thinking how much i could sell them for. i momentarily paused to check the crowds faces to see if there were any objections to my behaviour, but this was just met with an awkward silence. over my shoulder i noticed the lad was still wedged in the milk, struggling to wriggle his arse out the bottom of the fridge

With a 55 incher in one hand and 8 samsung galaxy tablets in the other, i had little room for any more christmas gadgets. I saw an ipod on the side on my way and managed to fit it in under my chin. Noticing the security guard was distracted i made my way for the exit, however I must have caught the side of his eye as he frantically gave chase. Taking hold of my shoulder litterally 6 feet from the doors he flipped me around to face him. I instinctively knew it was going to be this prick, the bald headed security guard who thought he was hard probably because he did a weekly martial arts session session or something. In fact he reminded my a lot of people on here all round Remembering how much i hated that ****, i channelled my anger with one singular powerful headbutt to the bridge of his nose, careful not to drop the ipod tucked under my chin, and dropping him in a oner. With bloody splattered over my face and clothes, the securty guard writhing on the floor in agony, the other shoppers continued their business distracted by the cheap toasters and bread makers that had just been dropped.

i made my way successfully through the exits to drop it all in the back of my car, closed the boot and drove home with a newcastle brown ale in one hand and a spliff in the other

the moral of the story is i now have 8 samsung galaxy tablets available in all colours, PM me with offers please NO TIMEWASTERS

One of the greatest posts iv'e ever read.

I miss him so much :(

x2

Forum is much poorer without him. So many epic moments, visit the Diamond Gooner vs No1fan thread for some true gold!!
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Callum » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:37 pm

Alexis17 wrote:
Sims wrote:wheres the one where he went flying over tower bridge

I was literally just looking for that one...
Propa_Nutcase wrote:I had a mad night, went out with a couple of jam rolls, we hit the dog and duck for a few sharpeners. Then me and the fluff decided to go out for a drive.

One of the fluff pulls out some oats and starts cutting them up. I ended up doing one (shouldn't really as I was driving). Ended up going towards Tower Bridge and the bridge started to rise. One of the fluff dared me to jump it (thinking I wouldn't), I hit the accelerator , must of got about 40 ft of air, cleared the bridge and landed on the other side. I turn round and the fluff are in tears and covered in oats. :rofll:

Suspension on the motor is f***ked today though. Worth it though to see the look on those tart's faces.

Absolute tears.

:rofll: :rofll:

GOAT post

:rofll:
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Deep Tech G » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:38 pm

Some quality posting from nutcase there
Deep Tech G
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Cripps » Sun Feb 14, 2016 9:59 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Cripps wrote:Just got back. Anyone who dares questioning my love for the club after watching that crap in that weather needs a slap.

Off to the game, left a few minutes later than planned due to FIFA 15 commitments. A few minutes is all it takes whether you miss a train that's empty or get a train that's packed. At least I won my game. It was all downhill from there.

Maybe cos it's xmas, I don't know but people actually started making conversation with me at the station and on the train. Stfu people. I have my headphones on so would like to travel in peace and not be disturbed by pubbers of the community.

Got to Arsenal station with not much hassle, walking to the stadium. See a couple of QPR supporting grandads beating some Arsenal fan. Thought about helping but caught a glimpse of the name on the back of the Arsenal fans top and it said Propa with the 69 so left him to it. God rest his soul.

One thing, surely there must be a law somewhere where people are banned from drinking on trains, the smell was disgusting. Sooner alcohol is banned and prohibition amongst us, the better. Once again england will rise to become one of the greatest instead of being in the dumps as it is now.

Walking to the stadium, fans start singing the Arsenal songs. Really annoying. Bad enough in the stadium but really, do I have to hear it outside? That red army one is the worst. Be creative at least ffs.

Anyway get to the stadium, take my seat and realise the guy next to me is not the usual guy who has been there every home since I got my season ticket. What a plastic. Later learned he was in hospital. Typical excuse.

Got my iPad in one hand and my phone in the other, upper tier as usual very noisy. Not good for my head. Unfortunately I can't get season ticket moved to the quietness of the lower tier but then I won't be able to see shit so we win some and we lose some.

Game starts, got bored rather easily. Started messaging some chick, heard a roar, we have a penalty. Pray for alexis to take it as he's my captain, he doesn't score and I call him every name under the sun.

Notice Flamini having an awesome game once more. Makes me thing and laugh out loud of how naive GW is. Got some weird looks but I ignored them as I went back to messaging.

Sanchez makes up for his miss with a well headed goal, gets a deserved cheer from me.

Half time comes, for the first time ever I go inside as its cold and I go exploring for chicks and chips. Find one, not the other. Got back to my seat and

2nd half starts, more pass pass pass shit. Then Giroud shows why he is truly hated, first too slow to get to the through ball and then headbutts onouha. Ridiculous reaction from the pubber but the red was right and my hatred increases when I realise Welbeck will probably play upfront putting me in a dilemma whether to keep him in my team. Anger softens when I then realise no Giroud for 3 games.

Rosicky, best player in the pitch then gets a well taken goal. Game set and match? Not when you're Arsenal. Penalty given away, Austin steps up. Hoping he scores and he does. Points!!!!

Mert now steps up and becomes the awesome defender we know he is. Well assisted by Monreal. We hold on which was the biggest surprise of the day but it is a time for miracles and we saw one. Game ends, I get to the station within minutes making a mockery of the plastics who left early, one who left at half time and never returned and others with half hour to go.

On we go

Twas the Leicester game last season. How different my report would've been today
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby RowdyRoddyPoppins » Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:47 pm

Who were the posters who bitched and got Propa banned then? Since everyone finds him hilarious now? I remember it was only me and AFC10 who loved his posts :think:
RowdyRoddyPoppins
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Callum » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:11 am

RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:Who were the posters who bitched and got Propa banned then? Since everyone finds him hilarious now? I remember it was only me and AFC10 who loved his posts :think:

DG used to argue with him a lot if I remember correctly.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Dai_Dillinger » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:10 am

CelticFan1967 wrote:
RowdyRoddyPoppins wrote:Who were the posters who bitched and got Propa banned then? Since everyone finds him hilarious now? I remember it was only me and AFC10 who loved his posts :think:

DG used to argue with him a lot if I remember correctly.

When I used to lurk the forum as a guest I came across the one where they were gonna fight. What happened with that - did they end up throwing down?!
"I'm obsessed by the idea of making my mark on history. And Arsenal is my paradise" - King Thierry
Dai_Dillinger
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Arsenal~Fanatic » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:52 am

People who have been banned, were banned because they deserved to be. I don't think AFC10 wanna talk about it
Arsenal~Fanatic
SE13
SE13

Postby Bixer » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:35 pm

Cripps wrote:Twas the Leicester game last season. How different my report would've been today

It says in the post itself it was QPR? :dontknow:
Gooner in Oxford
Bixer
Michael Thomas

Postby Cripps » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:38 pm

Ah the other one was Leicester. Probably should've read the post.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk