Héctor Bellerín

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Héctor Bellerín (2)

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:22 pm

Tony_Adams wrote:Holding and Sokratis were our best CB pairing this season. Although with the performances Kos and Mustafi put in, that isn't saying much [emoji106]

Holding had 10 PL appearances total last season, most of them during our 22 match unbeaten streak when pretty much the whole team was on song. He looked good then, but it's not enough to go on.

I remember when everyone incl me though Coquelin was the WC DM we'd been crying out for, based on a really good half season after coming back from Charlton.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby theHotHead » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:54 am

Sims wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Sims wrote:People who want Bellerin out are beyond helping tbh

Why?? How is all of a sudden a 6 out of 10 RB max so damn important?? Its you that think he is important who are crackers!

Name me a right back we can bring in with our budget who’s better

I’ll wait

As Jayram said, that question is stupid, I am not a football scout and I don't watch enough football to know the answer.

But it is now being reported that Juventus and Napoli want to pay £25m for Trippier, an RB that is better than Bellerin. So ....... that tells you how much Bellerin is worth or at least gives you a ball park figure.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby yadunoe » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:04 am

id sell him for 60m we need funds to invest in good players he is ok but replacable
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby theHotHead » Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:07 am

aniym wrote:
Tony_Adams wrote:Holding and Sokratis were our best CB pairing this season. Although with the performances Kos and Mustafi put in, that isn't saying much [emoji106]

Holding had 10 PL appearances total last season, most of them during our 22 match unbeaten streak when pretty much the whole team was on song. He looked good then, but it's not enough to go on.

I remember when everyone incl me though Coquelin was the WC DM we'd been crying out for, based on a really good half season after coming back from Charlton.

Looked good how? He seemed to have improved his crossing ability from pathetic to ok, still can't beat a man, still a shambles defensively.

A list of RBs I think offer more than Bellerin:
Clyne, Bournemouth - much better defensively, not great going forward.
Martin Montoya, Brighton - technically miles better, can defend and attack well.
Jan Valery, Southampton - technically miles better, better offensively and offers more defensively.
Matt Lowton, Burnley - technically better, much better defensively.
DeAndre Yedlin, Newcastle - better going forward, as good defensively.
Ryan Fredericks, West Ham - better at everything.
Ricardo Pereira, Leicester - better at everything.

Every one of these players in the Premier League would be an improvement over Bellerin.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:26 am

theHotHead wrote:
Sims wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Sims wrote:People who want Bellerin out are beyond helping tbh

Why?? How is all of a sudden a 6 out of 10 RB max so damn important?? Its you that think he is important who are crackers!

Name me a right back we can bring in with our budget who’s better

I’ll wait

As Jayram said, that question is stupid, I am not a football scout and I don't watch enough football to know the answer.

But it is now being reported that Juventus and Napoli want to pay £25m for Trippier, an RB that is better than Bellerin. So ....... that tells you how much Bellerin is worth or at least gives you a ball park figure.

Trippier is nearly 30 and playing in a balanced team around him.

Bellerin is 24 and had mustafi to cover, RB to cover and also the entire right flank to cover because of our squad deficiencies.

Same way clichy used to get blamed for arshavins laziness issues, left us for city with the boo boys applauding and then pure silence when he had a great season that ended in a title
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:44 am

theHotHead wrote:
aniym wrote:

Looked good how? He seemed to have improved his crossing ability from pathetic to ok, still can't beat a man, still a shambles defensively.

Martin Montoya, Brighton - technically miles better, can defend and attack well.
Jan Valery, Southampton - technically miles better, better offensively and offers more defensively.

Every one of these players in the Premier League would be an improvement over Bellerin.

LOOOOOOOOL you’ve lost it

Only one better is Riccy P

Man put Yedlin hahahahahahahahahahaha
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby theHotHead » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:07 am

Basic defending, fine stick with Bellerin, but if you hope for anything better, he gots to go. Bellerin is simply not good enough, you can dress it up as much as you want, he is a poor defender.

Again this is a case of standards falling so much at Arsenal but we are willing to accept mediocrity. Its sad.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:10 am

Sims wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
aniym wrote:

LOOOOOOOOL you’ve lost it

Only one better is Riccy P

Man put Yedlin hahahahahahahahahahaha

Yedlin is a better RB because he edges it going forward. Goes to show you how mediocre Bellerin is.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:54 am

theHotHead wrote:Basic defending, fine stick with Bellerin, but if you hope for anything better, he gots to go. Bellerin is simply not good enough, you can dress it up as much as you want, he is a poor defender.

Again this is a case of standards falling so much at Arsenal but we are willing to accept mediocrity. Its sad.

Maybe you just can’t rate players, it’s alright I rated Xhaka for a bit til I realised he’s shit. Ozil is now well past it as much as I love him

The fact is Heccy B is a homegrown, young RB who was one of our standout performers before he got injured and still has the potential to be a good to very good right back

You don’t need a World Class fullback to win titles, you need a consistent one - which I believe he fully we’ll go onto be

Comparing him to shite like Yedlin however is truly laughable and you’re convincing no-one but yourself and your agenda
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:46 pm

Sims wrote:
theHotHead wrote:Basic defending, fine stick with Bellerin, but if you hope for anything better, he gots to go. Bellerin is simply not good enough, you can dress it up as much as you want, he is a poor defender.

Maybe you just can’t rate players, it’s alright I rated Xhaka for a bit til I realised he’s shit. Ozil is now well past it as much as I love him

The fact is Heccy B is a homegrown, young RB who was one of our standout performers before he got injured and still has the potential to be a good to very good right back

You don’t need a World Class fullback to win titles, you need a consistent one - which I believe he fully we’ll go onto be

Comparing him to shite like Yedlin however is truly laughable and you’re convincing no-one but yourself and your agenda

You really have no idea what you are talking about.
Bellerin has never been a good defender. He's decent going forward.
It doesn't cost much to get better. Why don;t we take Liverpool as an example. Opposite side ... Andy Robertson was bought for £8m and he replaced Moreno. Of course, not many were talking much about Robertson as a top LB ready for a PL title winning challenge - which is why stupid questions about 'Who could replace Bellerin' (as if there isn't anyone) are really odious.

Plenty of players far better than Bellerin and easily affordable (we'd probably make money replacing him) - and with better temperament.

And fella, it's quite sad calling the guy 'Heccy B'. He wouldn't spit on you if you were on fire.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Sims » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:52 pm

Explain what you mean by a better temperament

Try and not sound like a gammon who thinks footballers have to be thinking about football 24/7

No one would piss on you if you were on fire either, because you are an absolute spacker as proven hundreds of times on here
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Dejan » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:22 pm

Lmao

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:09 pm

Sims wrote:Explain what you mean by a better temperament

Try and not sound like a gammon who thinks footballers have to be thinking about football 24/7

No one would piss on you if you were on fire either, because you are an absolute spacker as proven hundreds of times on here

Oh dear, precious is upset. :lol:
I would have thought you'd be used to people calling out your BS, you shovel so much of it.

Bellerin has no defensive discipline at all... left exposed time and time again on the pitch. That is obvious to those of us who actually understand the game. I am not surprsied you didn't associate that to temperament.

Bellerin is also an arse - crying like a little girl when his feelings are hurt by those nasty little fans. (I can see why you relate with your "Heccy B" - :rolleyes: ).

Bottom line - get rid.

:cloud9:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby theHotHead » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:19 pm

Sims wrote:

Standout performer looooooool.

Proof if we needed it that Wenger killed the fan's expectations. Now regular mediocrity is akin to a standout performance. Sims in what did Bellerin stand out that you make such an outrageous claim? The only improvement I saw people on this board acclaim was an improvement in his crossing, thats it.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Losmeister » Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:42 pm

Héctor Bellerín’s cruciate knee ligament twang is on the mend ahead of schedule and the Arsenal defender hopes to stop prannying around in weird clothes in time to get back into his Arsenal strip by September.
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to World Football