Héctor Bellerín

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Héctor Bellerín (24)

Postby starmandb » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:05 pm

Özilfan wrote:
starmandb wrote:
starmandb wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:It's not a question of going to pubs with mates. I guess I was taken too literally or being too literal. I'm older than some of you - pre social media - and remember the time when we fiercely defended the club in public. Yes, among fellow gooners there was always criticism and commiseration but never in public. We'd go to great lengths to defend the club no matter what. That's definitely changed with social media and the fact that we have an owner we dont understand and cant relate to.

As you say, football has changed, we never had the forums we have now to voice our opinions, but not everyone goes to pubs and not everyone can be arsed to battle through a crowd to get drinks.

Like it or leave it we are in the digital age where people have access to things previously not available. AFTV was the first of its kind and it is here to stay, you can't say the people that participate are not fans though and thats my point. For Bellerin to say they are not real fans is a piss take! He should get a slap for that.

And this is nothing about being able to give and take it, all of these fans pay their way and commit their time to support these bunch of self righteous and self absorbed pricks called players. Disagree with AFTV by all means but do not say they are not fans.

Spot on, WTF is he to say that the little w***er, not a slap a smack in the mouth.

He is Hector Bellerin, world famous footballer with more money than half this forum combined have ever had. You are?

Van Gogh never sold a painting in his lifetime
Gemma Collins gets a living

Don't give me that, you fap twice nightly over Gemma Collins. I've got your internet history right in front of me!

Foul vile girl
Wanted to sell her photograph at a charity event
I have better places where my imagination strays
starmandb
Member of the Year 2018, 2020
Member of the Year 2018, 2020

Postby Marsbar100 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:10 pm

Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby theHotHead » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:29 pm

Mesüt wrote:The point argued from Sims
Sims wrote:he never once said "alexis demanded too much" id recommend watching the full talk, people have made up so much shit

Hector Bellerin via GA contrarian troll
GoonerAlexandre wrote: He demands from everyone, Sometimes it can be too much

Enjoy your Sunday lads :1970_two_smileys_drinking_beer_together.gif:

Sometimes his demands can be too much, what, because he expects quality from his teammates? Because he wants to win? Who would you want to have your back in a battle, Sanchez or this absolute dweeb Bellerin?!!!
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsene Nose » Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:30 pm

Lol if you think Sanchez would have your back in battle. Love the little fella but he’s not sticking around to help anyone. He’d switch sides depending on where his bread is buttered.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby theHotHead » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:02 am

Sanchez will give 100%

Bellerin would be hiding in a cupboard, or in front of a mirror fiddling with his ponytail.

Take away his pace he is a nothing footballer.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 am

Marsbar100 wrote:

Who is this fat munter???
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:52 am

theHotHead wrote:Sanchez will give 100%

Bellerin would be hiding in a cupboard, or in front of a mirror fiddling with his ponytail.

Take away his pace he is a nothing footballer.

Sanchez would be in a United shirt laughing at Arsenal fans who love him while he strokes a goal past Cech and laughs at you for still buying his replica T-Shirts from the United store
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:10 am

Show me one instance of Alexis Sanchez putting himself in harm's way to save a goal or score a goal

Here's Bellend doing so

Hate the guy for his lack of skills, and lack of improvement, but the shit gives his all on the pitch
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Ach » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:12 am

Never realised we had so many AFTV lovers on here. Can't stand the fake c**** and bellerin destroying them is one of the best things he's done which if you think about it is pretty shit. f***ing shit c***
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby theHotHead » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:18 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:Show me one instance of Alexis Sanchez putting himself in harm's way to save a goal or score a goal

Here's Bellend doing so

Hate the guy for his lack of skills, and lack of improvement, but the shit gives his all on the pitch

GA Bollox ! No player means to run into a goalpost, you plank ! Just like no player means to clash heads or injure themselves tackling. He is a dumbass.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:20 pm

Ach wrote:Never realised we had so many AFTV lovers on here. Can't stand the fake c*** and bellerin destroying them is one of the best things he's done which if you think about it is pretty shit. f***ing shit c***

Not an AFTV lover, I barely ever watch it. But I will defend them as fans of Arsenal over a gobshite prick who earns money at our club because of the fans. You stay there .. being a Bellerin lover.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:22 pm

theHotHead wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:Show me one instance of Alexis Sanchez putting himself in harm's way to save a goal or score a goal

Here's Bellend doing so

GA Bollox ! No player means to run into a goalpost, you plank ! Just like no player means to clash heads or injure themselves tackling. He is a dumbass.

He meant to stop the ball, he did it. Even at risk to himself. Anything like this Sanchez has ever done? Sanchez is a showpony who never did a lot of work
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Angelito » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:32 pm

A below-average footballer commenting on an independent group of people in the age of Social Media?

Meh. Some people have too much time to waste.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Nuggets » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:24 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Ach wrote:Never realised we had so many AFTV lovers on here. Can't stand the fake c*** and bellerin destroying them is one of the best things he's done which if you think about it is pretty shit. f***ing shit c***

Not an AFTV lover, I barely ever watch it. But I will defend them as fans of Arsenal over a gobshite prick who earns money at our club because of the fans. You stay there .. being a Bellerin lover.

:clap: :clap:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Arsene Nose » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:43 pm

He was asked his opinion and he gave it. Good on him. Rather have footballers express an honest opinion than play phoney kissing the badge while negotiating deals with City behind our backs.
Not to mention these particular “fans” are a bunch of mugs seeking cheap fame. I’m glad Bellerin has the balls to stand up to them.
And one more thing... he’s a perfectly good right back. If you can’t see that you may want to spend more time watching the game rather than the circus after it.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to World Football