Héctor Bellerín

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Héctor Bellerín (24)

Postby Nuggets » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:16 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
theHotHead wrote:If by charity you mean HMRC then he has the shittest accountants in the world.

He gives a pittance to real charity if he gives anything at all.

He gives 77% of his wages to charity, that's not a pittance.

He donates more in a month than most of us here will in an year. Hector's a truly awesome individual.

....and you are truly a wind up merchant :rofll:

Mate, loads to hate on his shit ability, but he truly is gold. A great, great person. Also donated to many children's charities, and many homeless shelters.

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... l-14087337

A lot of homeless people are living comfortably now because Bellend paid for their rent. He's educated children in London by paying for their Uni fees. Not fair to blast him on that at all.

He should be commended for his charity work, he is still a shit defender though. ;)

Yes, I criticise him for being shit, but I can't criticise him and say he should donate his wages to charity then. He pretty much does donate a large amount anyway.

Shit player who should be backup at most, at his age especially, but attacking him on those grounds is wrong.

I hate Bellend, I posted that crossing tweet because I think he has zero desire to improve. But feck me, the guy has a heart of gold, and has helped a lot of people

But not his team mates with his shit performances lol
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:18 pm

Nuggets wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
theHotHead wrote:If by charity you mean HMRC then he has the shittest accountants in the world.

He donates more in a month than most of us here will in an year. Hector's a truly awesome individual.

Mate, loads to hate on his shit ability, but he truly is gold. A great, great person. Also donated to many children's charities, and many homeless shelters.

A lot of homeless people are living comfortably now because Bellend paid for their rent. He's educated children in London by paying for their Uni fees. Not fair to blast him on that at all.

He should be commended for his charity work, he is still a shit defender though. ;)

Yes, I criticise him for being shit, but I can't criticise him and say he should donate his wages to charity then. He pretty much does donate a large amount anyway.

Shit player who should be backup at most, at his age especially, but attacking him on those grounds is wrong.

I hate Bellend, I posted that crossing tweet because I think he has zero desire to improve. But feck me, the guy has a heart of gold, and has helped a lot of people

Maybe not, but he's such a nice person, that hating on him as a person is sad. He's a genuinely warm and talented individual
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Nuggets » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:19 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:

Maybe not, but he's such a nice person, that hating on him as a person is sad. He's a genuinely warm and talented individual

Personally I don't hate him as a person just as a shit player. ;) ;)
Nuggets

Postby theHotHead » Wed Feb 28, 2018 10:18 am

GoonerAlexandre wrote:Mate, loads to hate on his shit ability, but he truly is gold. A great, great person. Also donated to many children's charities, and many homeless shelters.

Rude boy, go away with that foolishness !!! Grenfell Tower donation. Don't insult me with your bollox. I had family and friends there taking time off work and volunteering, these are people with nothing giving what they can to help and you want me to acknowledge a multi-millionaire footballer who gave away the tiniest fraction of his already ridiculous earnings to charity. Mother f**k every celebrity gimp, they are all attention seeking whores ! People like Lilly Allen and any other c*** that goes there to have their photo taken and saying they support people. f**k every one of them that thinks because they give up a day to go on TV and do an appeal that they are doing their bit.

Bellerin gives nowhere near 70% of his earnings to charity, prove he does it. I don't look at how much is given, I look at what percentage of their earnings is given. A millionaire giving £20,000 and not blinking an eye about it is nothing compared to a single parent giving £100 and leaving themselves short for the rest of the week or month.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:28 pm

theHotHead wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:Mate, loads to hate on his shit ability, but he truly is gold. A great, great person. Also donated to many children's charities, and many homeless shelters.

Rude boy, go away with that foolishness !!! Grenfell Tower donation. Don't insult me with your bollox. I had family and friends there taking time off work and volunteering, these are people with nothing giving what they can to help and you want me to acknowledge a multi-millionaire footballer who gave away the tiniest fraction of his already ridiculous earnings to charity. Mother f**k every celebrity gimp, they are all attention seeking whores ! People like Lilly Allen and any other c*** that goes there to have their photo taken and saying they support people. f**k every one of them that thinks because they give up a day to go on TV and do an appeal that they are doing their bit.

Bellerin gives nowhere near 70% of his earnings to charity, prove he does it. I don't look at how much is given, I look at what percentage of their earnings is given. A millionaire giving £20,000 and not blinking an eye about it is nothing compared to a single parent giving £100 and leaving themselves short for the rest of the week or month.

The thing above lists his other ventures.

Hector doesn't advertise it, but you can check out the stories of the many lives Hector has affected with his program. A true model of how to live and be a good citizen in the world today.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:35 pm

He donates 20% of his wages to SaveTheChildren alone. He just doesn't advertise it. Those who know what Hector is like vouch for his affability and good will, and how he helps people, a lot more than ArsenalFanTV.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Nuggets » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:45 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:He donates 20% of his wages to SaveTheChildren alone. He just doesn't advertise it. Those who know what Hector is like vouch for his affability and good will, and how he helps people, a lot more than ArsenalFanTV.

Why have you got such a boner for this guy, enough all ready FFS :dizzy: :dizzy:
Nuggets

Postby Nuggets » Wed Feb 28, 2018 12:47 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

Hector doesn't advertise it, but you can check out the stories of the many lives Hector has affected with his program. A true model of how to live and be a good citizen in the world today.

Perhaps they will make him a saint :pray: :pray:
Nuggets

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:08 pm

Nuggets wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

St.Hector of Bellend?
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Nuggets » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:18 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

St.Hector of Bellend?

Ermmmm perhaps just Saint Bellend. :rofll:
Nuggets

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:22 pm

Nuggets wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
GoonerAlexandre wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

St.Hector of Bellend?

Ermmmm perhaps just Saint Bellend. :rofll:

Saint Bellend and the Prince of Welair
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby generalanal » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:41 pm

This tutu guy from our reserve is better than bellerin
generalanal
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Roycck » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:39 pm

Just get back to the old Bellerin and everything will be ok. Run at players, running back sliding tackles, etc etc....
Roycck
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby theHotHead » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:42 pm

GoonerAlexandre wrote:He donates 20% of his wages to SaveTheChildren alone. He just doesn't advertise it. Those who know what Hector is like vouch for his affability and good will, and how he helps people, a lot more than ArsenalFanTV.

Fair play if he gives 20% of his earnings !!! I cannot and would never criticise that.

Someone that did and does a hell of a lot of charity work is Craig Bellamy. You would never think it but he is very active in Africa and he really keeps what he does under the radar. Top man in that respect.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Nuggets » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:49 pm

theHotHead wrote:

Fair play if he gives 20% of his earnings !!! I cannot and would never criticise that.

Someone that did and does a hell of a lot of charity work is Craig Bellamy. You would never think it but he is very active in Africa and he really keeps what he does under the radar. Top man in that respect.

I like the Nutter with a Putter. :biggrin:
Nuggets

PreviousNext

Return to World Football