Héctor Bellerín

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Héctor Bellerín (24)

Postby theHotHead » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:29 pm

He's leaving because he can't hack it. New challenge for what ? what has he achieved, the fuckin pleb. Learn to defend and cross then I might say he has achieved something.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:28 pm

theHotHead wrote:He's leaving because he can't hack it. New challenge for what ? what has he achieved, the fuckin pleb. Learn to defend and cross then I might say he has achieved something.

Come on, let's be real here.

He has significant potential. He hasn't developed at all since he's made his debut.

If we're not getting a new manager in any time soon then I don't blame him for wanting to leave for a club that WILL get the best out of him.

Like Sims said, if he joins Juve it's more than likely within a few years he will be the best right back in the world.

This isn't new to us. It's just that more young players are now wanting out because they know they won't develop properly here under Wenger.
SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Losmeister » Fri Mar 02, 2018 5:07 pm

had high hopes, another erratic AFC player... smh

some o youse seem to really bang on him, me? not so much, yet pretty disappointed that his late interventions have dried up and his offensive input never developed... smh
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Roycck » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:23 pm

Take the money. Shows his true colors by leaving a sinking ship.
Roycck
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Rastayouth » Fri Mar 02, 2018 6:46 pm

One of those where it's best for both parties. He's regressed since his breakout season and has been pretty average to shyte of late but I expect him to excel elsewhere with proper coaching. We'll probably moan down the line if he smashes it but it wouldn't have happened here anyways.
Rastayouth
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:46 am

We know Juve doesn't like spending cash unless absolutely necessary, so how about they throw in Chiellini as part of the deal?
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby EliteKiller » Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:19 am

SuperJackyWilshere wrote:
theHotHead wrote:He's leaving because he can't hack it. New challenge for what ? what has he achieved, the fuckin pleb. Learn to defend and cross then I might say he has achieved something.

He has significant potential. He hasn't developed at all since he's made his debut.

If we're not getting a new manager in any time soon then I don't blame him for wanting to leave for a club that WILL get the best out of him.

Like Sims said, if he joins Juve it's more than likely within a few years he will be the best right back in the world.

This isn't new to us. It's just that more young players are now wanting out because they know they won't develop properly here under Wenger.

Except a top wide player rips him a new one week in week out ...... he wouldn't get a start at any of the top five ..... he's 23 not 19 probably reached his peak level and it will be all downhill as his pace goes .... take the feckin' money .....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Jack The Ripper » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:44 am

aniym wrote:We know Juve doesn't like spending cash unless absolutely necessary, so how about they throw in Chiellini as part of the deal?

My God I would be over the moon with Chiellini at Arsenal, he would be amazing for us. Chiellni is what you call a real man, he is a f***ing warrior and a hideous and disgusting individual and thats exactly what we need. The guy is a world class defender and he reads the game so well. Also is very naughty with scratching down the neck and elbows into the throat of strikers, I love him.. and he is the exact type we need.

Arsenal fans are too obsessed with all this skill bullshit, its a load of nonsense. We need real men who read the game properly, especially in the defence.
Jack The Ripper
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Nuggets » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:30 am

Take the money FFS.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby theHotHead » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:15 pm

SuperJackyWilshere wrote:

I don't agree, here's why. Lets look at different scenarios:

Scenario 1 - Top player at a small to mid size club and have out grown them by being one of their best players consistently.
Scenario 2 - Young player moving to a bigger club where manager gives youth a chance.
Scenario 3 - Being one of the best players in the league in preferred position and wants to move to a bigger club abroad.
Scenario 4 - Won everything there is to win and want a new challenge.
Scenario 5 - Dislike England, the food, weather, pace and physicality of the game.
Scenario 6 - Not getting played or not getting played in preferred position.
Scenario 7 - Cannot refuse the opportunity to play with a legendary manager.

None of these scenarios fits Bellerin to my knowledge. You only leave a club like Arsenal at that age and with his experience if you are not getting games. I can understand Oxlade-Chamberlain leaving Arsenal, he wanted to play CM and knew he wasn't getting that at Arsenal. I can understand Ozil leaving Werder Bremen to go to Real Madrid. I can understand Walcott leaving Southampton to go to Arsenal. I can understand Sterling leaving Liverpool to go to City. And so on and so forth. But why would Bellerin leave Arsenal and the Premier League to go to Juve ? Makes no sense. He is fast and thats about it. He doesn't have the ability to beat players like Eboue did. He doesn't have the passing ability of Lauren. He is not great positionally - he is just fast. That alone is not enough to make him one of the best RBs in the world.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby KG3 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:22 pm

Sims wrote:Would become the best RB in the world there
KG3
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby SuperJackyWilshere » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:34 pm

SuperJackyWilshere
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:37 pm

This is not news

Average and out of form player left out of team; is cross about it
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby sneer » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:31 am

UFGN wrote:This is not news

Average and out of form player left out of team; is cross about it

The audacity.
sneer
Michael Thomas

Postby BouncySean » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:36 pm

Just shows Wengers lack of planning. 2 hours before kick off is a joke!
BouncySean
Charlie George
Charlie George

PreviousNext

Return to World Football