Héctor Bellerín

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Héctor Bellerín (2)

Postby Losmeister » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:13 am

Bellend always seemed to have teh right ideas... end product was wanting... hopefully he's fining his mojo
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby StockGooner » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:57 am

Wait? So the consensus seems to be that Bellerin is good now? No negative posts?

Amazing how that happens when a player gets a few games to get some form back after an ACL injury. Not digging out the posts after yesterday's game, more the lack of negatives. How people expect players to get straight back to 8/10 performancrs baffles me

I'm sure the same would happen with Kola, if he was given a run of games, but we don't need that high a wage earner sat as 2nd choice LB when we have AMN
StockGooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby LMAO » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:16 am

Heccy B, never doubted you.

:hiding:
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby themessiah » Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:01 am

Messi moves last night :P ;)
Image Image
themessiah
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby LMAO » Fri Sep 25, 2020 10:40 pm

Bellerin's debut:

Also, those kits were fuego.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Pat Rice in Short Shorts » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:45 pm

LMAO wrote:Bellerin's debut:

Also, those kits were fuego.

We NEVER should be in anything but red and white or yellow and blue.

I had my hair done yellow with blue streaks in my Rod Steward do back in 1973 for a week and got all sorts shit at school!
He/His/Non-Menstruater/Postmenopausal/non-vaginal male. Yup all man!
Pat Rice in Short Shorts
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby NovaGB » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:32 am

The moment AMN steps up a gear so does Bellerin, if AMN is gonna play RB assuming Tierney will play lb and Saka rotated, i cant see Cedric getting a lot of game time.
NovaGB
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Callum » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:26 am

LMAO wrote:Heccy B, never doubted you.

:hiding:

this but unironically
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby yadunoe » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:20 am

id still sell him tbh hes lost pace and his crossing is shit always has been when he had pace he was acceptable now hes medium pace if we get a bid for 20m id sell him and fund project partey auour
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby DiamondGooner » Sat Sep 26, 2020 9:32 am

yadunoe wrote:id still sell him tbh hes lost pace and his crossing is shit always has been when he had pace he was acceptable now hes medium pace if we get a bid for 20m id sell him and fund project partey auour

His dribbling into the box has caused us to score at least two goals in our last 10 games.

He's the best Fullback in the squad for that, I was half up for selling him when he looked unfocused and past his best, but he's come back into form now and looking a level above.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby jayramfootball » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:08 am

DiamondGooner wrote:
yadunoe wrote:id still sell him tbh hes lost pace and his crossing is shit always has been when he had pace he was acceptable now hes medium pace if we get a bid for 20m id sell him and fund project partey auour

His dribbling into the box has caused us to score at least two goals in our last 10 games.

He's the best Fullback in the squad for that, I was half up for selling him when he looked unfocused and past his best, but he's come back into form now and looking a level above.

But his defending is sub par... might get away with it with 5 at the back, but then it's usually Holding that covers. Not good against the top teams.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby ag6789 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 10:38 am

I'll give him more time at this point. He seems to be getting back his old form. Maybe Arteta will improve his defending too. Most others have improved since Unai.
ag6789
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby theHotHead » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:48 pm

Not sure why people are gushing, seen nothing special from him so far.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Sat Sep 26, 2020 4:22 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

But his defending is sub par... might get away with it with 5 at the back, but then it's usually Holding that covers. Not good against the top teams.

He gets excited over 1-2 games mate. Was a huge AMN fan from 4 good games, now 2 assists from Hector and he's back to his best lol.

Our full backs leave a lot to be desired on both sides tbh.

Tierney - quite injury prone but a good player
Kola - shit
Bellerin - once a lot of promise, still a decent player.
AMN - had some good recent form but not really a full back
Saka - another not really a full back but did a good job in his short stint.

Ideally need a new LB and a new RB or two. Get the midfield sorted this summer and focus on full backs + a striker next summer.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby yadunoe » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:29 am

Santi wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:

He gets excited over 1-2 games mate. Was a huge AMN fan from 4 good games, now 2 assists from Hector and he's back to his best lol.

Our full backs leave a lot to be desired on both sides tbh.

Tierney - quite injury prone but a good player
Kola - shit
Bellerin - once a lot of promise, still a decent player.
AMN - had some good recent form but not really a full back
Saka - another not really a full back but did a good job in his short stint.

Ideally need a new LB and a new RB or two. Get the midfield sorted this summer and focus on full backs + a striker next summer.

I agree im not convinced with bellerin or Amn but for me as of right now amn is better because of his strength and defensive ability for me amn should be put into a cdm role if we dont get partey as he would be very good with his mobility
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

PreviousNext

Return to World Football