Sead Kolasinac leaves by mutual consent

All football talk from anywhere except The UK. Includes Champions League, Europa Cup, transfer news and general World Football chat.

Re: Sead Kolašinac (31)

Postby FARM » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:32 pm

London has changed a lot since my days sadly, and much for the worse!. I moved out of London over 24 years old and after visiting last year I was ashamed to call in my birth place. Its unrecognizable. I don't know where I was but it was not the city I was familiar with when I was growing up.
Chickens, Turkeys, Pigs and Lambs, and more on my farm. Plenty of livestock to feed the masses. Come visit my farm, don't be a stranger.
FARM
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby Phil71 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:42 pm

FARM wrote:London has changed a lot since my days sadly, and much for the worse!. I moved out of London over 24 years old and after visiting last year I was ashamed to call in my birth place. Its unrecognizable. I don't know where I was but it was not the city I was familiar with when I was growing up.

For the most part it's f***ing awful.

I only live in it now for convenience.

If I didn't work in London I'd move tomorrow.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Zanatos3 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:24 am

Alexis wrote:apparently kola told mesut to drive away. both his wife and kola's wife were in the car and they pricks weren't after the car but mesut himself.

Also looked like they are carrying machete's or something and since they backed off when kola went tank mode on them, its clear they were just using it as a form of intimation and aren't actually experienced in this.

probably some scrubs off the street who lack brain cells and thought they'd make it big like in the movies or some shit.

meh, london's knife related crimes have been on the rise since last year. probably most dangerous place in the uk at the moment.

I believe we'll find out tomorrow, but yeah I'm glad they are all OK!!!

This woman def looks like Ozil's wife, again 'THE SUN' but still

Thats his Wife...Amine Gluse.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Zanatos3
Nigel Winterburn
Nigel Winterburn

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:36 am

The guys on the bike possibly had no clue who was in the car ... sadly this is becoming all to typical, threaten passengers in a high value car with knives, looking for a quick buck with wallets and watches ... Kola was brave but also stupid ... you never open the doors or windows, just lock your doors and drive away ... the moped riders only have a couple of minutes frustrate them and they will run away ...

This type of crime is all down to the massive reduction in stop and search ... two men on a scooter? Police should be stopping and searching them every time ... but under the current inept major's guidance they simply can't do that ....

Even in the third world country I live in police stop and search motorbikes as a matter of routine ... gun or knife you're fined or arrested ... everybody knows it so nobody carries ...
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby dc16 » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:59 am

Wow. What a mad but not unsurprising story considering the state of LDN at the moment.

What an absolutely brave move by Saed. Quite incredible.
dc16
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby north bank gooner » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:02 am

EliteKiller wrote:The guys on the bike possibly had no clue who was in the car ... sadly this is becoming all to typical, threaten passengers in a high value car with knives, looking for a quick buck with wallets and watches ... Kola was brave but also stupid ... you never open the doors or windows, just lock your doors and drive away ... the moped riders only have a couple of minutes frustrate them and they will run away ...

This type of crime is all down to the massive reduction in stop and search ... two men on a scooter? Police should be stopping and searching them every time ... but under the current inept major's guidance they simply can't do that ....

Even in the third world country I live in police stop and search motorbikes as a matter of routine ... gun or knife you're fined or arrested ... everybody knows it so nobody carries ...

What third world country do you live in? And what grounds of knowledge are you in a position to comment on police stop and search policy in the UK?

Just to educate you, it isnt police stop and search thats the issue in London/UK its police numbers that have been drastically cut under the current Conservative government since 2010. The Mayor doesn't control police budgets.

Less police on the streets have created an environment where criminals feel more comfortable carrying knives in the knowledge they simply aren't likely to be stopped because the police are spread very thinly in any area. I can tell you for a fact in my area I have seen police patrols on more than 3 occasions in the last few months. They are working in groups, pulling drivers over and interrogating them if anything suspicious is suspected.

I would suggest you don’t base your opinions on the rubbish people like Donald Trump spout, especially as with the Las Vegas and Miami school shootings well over 60 people where killed and thats just the tip of the iceberg in the US.

Social Media creates ignorance, which is bliss as they say,

As for Kola, good on him for looking out for his teammate ozil. Lets see more of that on the pitch.
Last edited by north bank gooner on Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arsenal fans who hate other clubs more than Tottenham? Really!!
north bank gooner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby yadunoe » Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:56 am

kola is a tank man give him the arm band we need leaders like that who will fight for u
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby north bank gooner » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:12 am

Phil71 wrote:
FARM wrote:London has changed a lot since my days sadly, and much for the worse!. I moved out of London over 24 years old and after visiting last year I was ashamed to call in my birth place. Its unrecognizable. I don't know where I was but it was not the city I was familiar with when I was growing up.

Thats a bit of a sweeping statement, yeah there are shitholes like Tottenham, Edmonton and Ponders End. But there are also some very nice areas like Muswell Hill, Crouch End, Hampstead, parts of Islington, Oakwood, Cockfosters etc etc.

Where this incident happened wasn’t a bad area either. With any major city in the world you have criminals and organised crime, go to places like Rio or Johannesburg and crime is rife. A lot more people get shot in the US than get stabbed in the UK. London is tame by comparison.
north bank gooner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

Postby Royal Gooner » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:36 am

I did always want to live in London but nowadays I know, i'm safer here in Kent where there is less crime.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Zedie » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:49 am

north bank gooner wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

Thats a bit of a sweeping statement, yeah there are shitholes like Tottenham, Edmonton and Ponders End. But there are also some very nice areas like Muswell Hill, Crouch End, Hampstead, parts of Islington, Oakwood, Cockfosters etc etc.

Where this incident happened wasn’t a bad area either. With any major city in the world you have criminals and organised crime, go to places like Rio or Johannesburg and crime is rife. A lot more people get shot in the US than get stabbed in the UK. London is tame by comparison.

Yeah, hampstead is super posh. They were probably chancers who didnt realise who they were targeting tbh.

Ultimately, the more wealth versus poverty, the higher the crime rate globally. Criminals will always flock to metropolitan areas because theres simply more opportunity.

Sticking to 10 man villages is best if you want a quiet life tbf.

Funnily enough, crime rates were higher in the 'good old days' in the 70s and 80s, it just wasnt reported as much and not recorded constantly so people never saw live images of the madness.

London has always been a violent city and will continue to be so if not more as the economy buckles and people get more desperate.
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:34 am

north bank gooner wrote: Just to educate you, it isnt police stop and search thats the issue in London/UK its police numbers that have been drastically cut under the current Conservative government since 2010. The Mayor doesn't control police budgets. :BangHead:

The Mayor of London was given a direct mandate for policing in London in 2011, as part of the Police and Social Responsibility Act. As such, the Mayor is responsible for setting the strategic direction of policing in London through the Police and Crime Plan.

Less police on the streets have created an environment where criminals feel more comfortable carrying knives in the knowledge they simply aren't likely to be stopped because the police are spread very thinly in any area. I can tell you for a fact in my area I have seen police patrols on more than 3 occasions in the last few months. They are working in groups, pulling drivers over and interrogating them if anything suspicious is suspected.

I would suggest you don’t base your opinions on the rubbish people like Donald Trump spout, especially as with the Las Vegas and Miami school shootings well over 60 people where killed and thats just the tip of the iceberg in the US. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

What the feck has some US buffoon got to do with policing London?

Social Media creates ignorance, which is bliss as they say, :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

The danger of thinking you know something when actually you know f**k all .... did you use Social Media? ...

So with stop and searches falling by over 75% you claim this is down to a 10% drop in police numbers .... I claim you're a total feckwit ...

To back that up: this year with no increase in police numbers but at last a change in the stop and search policy look what has happened:

Scotland Yard have increased the use of stop and search powers in violence hotspots by more than 400 per cent this year.

Sir Steve House, deputy commissioner of the Met, said that as searches rose, killings in target areas dropped by 30 per cent and knife injuries among the under-25s fell 20 per cent.

Officers in the capital carried out 9,599 stops in the year to April under powers that allow them to search anyone in designated areas even without “reasonable suspicion”. The figure was up from fewer than 1,836 the year before, a rise of 423 per cent.

Authorisation for designated areas under Section 60 of the Public Order Act

So look at that - in the real world actually taking preventative action worked - sure police cuts haven't helped that's undeniable but the rise in crime has everything to do with the ridiculous mayoral political policies that have f***ked London with the rough end of a pineapple ... respect the police let them do their job, it's simple.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby theHotHead » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:35 am

If you don't like London you can f**k off out of it! Its where I was born and raised and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. About London is a shithole, if you live in a shithole thats your business, there are far more nice places than shitholes. Nothing worse than people that criticise the place they live in but are happy to be there to earn their living. f***ing leeches.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby theHotHead » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:36 am

As for Kolasinac, bloodclart trooper!!!
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Sims » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:06 am

theHotHead wrote:If you don't like London you can f**k off out of it! Its where I was born and raised and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. About London is a shithole, if you live in a shithole thats your business, there are far more nice places than shitholes. Nothing worse than people that criticise the place they live in but are happy to be there to earn their living. f***ing leeches.

My guy
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby north bank gooner » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:29 am

EliteKiller wrote:
north bank gooner wrote: Just to educate you, it isnt police stop and search thats the issue in London/UK its police numbers that have been drastically cut under the current Conservative government since 2010. The Mayor doesn't control police budgets. :BangHead:

The Mayor of London was given a direct mandate for policing in London in 2011, as part of the Police and Social Responsibility Act. As such, the Mayor is responsible for setting the strategic direction of policing in London through the Police and Crime Plan.

I would suggest you don’t base your opinions on the rubbish people like Donald Trump spout, especially as with the Las Vegas and Miami school shootings well over 60 people where killed and thats just the tip of the iceberg in the US. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

What the feck has some US buffoon got to do with policing London?

Social Media creates ignorance, which is bliss as they say, :rofll: :rofll: :rofll:

The danger of thinking you know something when actually you know f**k all .... did you use Social Media? ...

So with stop and searches falling by over 75% you claim this is down to a 10% drop in police numbers .... I claim you're a total feckwit ...

To back that up: this year with no increase in police numbers but at last a change in the stop and search policy look what has happened:

Scotland Yard have increased the use of stop and search powers in violence hotspots by more than 400 per cent this year.

Sir Steve House, deputy commissioner of the Met, said that as searches rose, killings in target areas dropped by 30 per cent and knife injuries among the under-25s fell 20 per cent.

Officers in the capital carried out 9,599 stops in the year to April under powers that allow them to search anyone in designated areas even without “reasonable suspicion”. The figure was up from fewer than 1,836 the year before, a rise of 423 per cent.

Authorisation for designated areas under Section 60 of the Public Order Act

So look at that - in the real world actually taking preventative action worked - sure police cuts haven't helped that's undeniable but the rise in crime has everything to do with the ridiculous mayoral political policies that have f***ked London with the rough end of a pineapple ... respect the police let them do their job, it's simple.

I really hate it when ignoramuses who aren't from the capital make ill-informed judgements based on a few google searches. By the way, you still haven't said where you are making these comments from, if it's from outside the UK then (I assume when you said third world it didn't' mean Liverpool) it shows how powerful fake news is these days. Let me pull apart your argument bit by bit.

Firstly your stop and search graph is out of date, this year the number of stop and searches has increased nearly fivefold in the capital. Secondly, as you don't seem to grasp the concept of Local Government versus Central Government I will explain it to you.

In lay man's terms Central Government dictates budgets, Local Government dictate policy especially in things like policing. So if the budgets have been slashed as a result of austerity, as they were in 2010 is it not natural that with less police on the streets that stop and search numbers will also fall? To me, there is a clear concise connection between the financial crash of 2007, the start of austerity, reduced police numbers and reduced stop and search. Before 2017, knife crime surprisingly had in fact fallen for a few years.

The government are now bringing austerity to an end and Boris Johnson just yesterday announced funding for another 20,000 police.

If you wan't to point the finger at anyone, look at our current Prime Minister, he was London Mayor over a period where stop and search figures declined. Just pointing the finger at Sadiq Khan as muppets like Donald Trump always seem to do is wrong. More importantly, there is no proof that stop and search actually does reduce violent crime, it even says so in that report you googled.

I live 3 miles from Tottenham, one of the biggest shitholes in London. Yet I think I will be safe walking out of my front door to the local shops for a few beers and some milk! People have misconceptions about London without actually even visiting/living here. There are millions of law abiding citizens here that work hard and play hard. It is also the economic powerhouse of the country. Without the taxes from London, the rest of the country is f***ked. That is fact.
north bank gooner
Lee Dixon
Lee Dixon

PreviousNext

Return to World Football