Red Membership Renewals?

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Red Membership Renewals?

Postby Bixer » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:30 pm

Firstly, apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I just had a question vis-à-vis Arsenal Red memberships. I've been getting emails recently saying that the deadline to renew my membership is today. Why is that? As in, what happens if I don't renew today? Do I lose my place in some kind of line?

:? Sorry if it's a bit of a stupid question, I just can't work out what privileges I lose out on if I just renew in a couple of months, for example? It's not like I'm a season ticket holder who risks losing their seat...
Gooner in Oxford
Bixer
Michael Thomas

Re: Red Membership Renewals?

Postby UFGN » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:43 pm

If you don't renew on time you can lose your place in the waiting list for your membership to become silver.

You can set up a direct debit so that it's done automatically each year.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Arsenal Tone » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:13 pm

Can junior gunners buy tickets in the same way red members can or do you need both red membership and jg membership for kids?
Raya/Ramsdale
White/Tomiyasu--Saliba/Timber--Gabriel/Kiwior--???/Zinchenko
???/Jorginho
Odegaard/Smith Rowe----Rice/???
Saka/Jesus-------------------Martinelli/Trossard
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:17 pm

junior gunners usually get priority before red i think, pretty sure they get tickets at the same time as silver, but you need a silver adult buying as well iirc.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:38 pm

Santi wrote:junior gunners usually get priority before red i think, pretty sure they get tickets at the same time as silver, but you need a silver adult buying as well iirc.
I have red membership. Do i get my son red membership too or JG membership?
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:14 pm

Tony_Adams wrote:
Santi wrote:junior gunners usually get priority before red i think, pretty sure they get tickets at the same time as silver, but you need a silver adult buying as well iirc.
I have red membership. Do i get my son red membership too or JG membership?

Get him JG.

And put him on the ST waiting list. It won't cost much and it means when he's older he'll have a chance of having a ST
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN

Postby Arsenal Tone » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:11 pm

Just had an email saying 'thank you for renewing your silver mrmbership'.

I have red membership and renew by direct debit. Lookd like they have charged £29 for my dad's renewal and £59 for mine.

Could i have been promoted? Is silver membership more expensive? Would they have just upgraded and charged extra?

Cheeky b****rds. Also, why is my account upgraded but my dad's not? We got tgem at same time and have bought same number of tickets.
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Santi » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:16 pm

Think they've upgraded you tbh. Mines still red but also not sure why they're renewing them still when we can't even go to any games as of now. Surely should be due some refund at least for the upcoming season.

Give them a ring and find out.
Santi
SE13
SE13

Postby Royal Gooner » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:29 pm

Tony Adams wrote:Just had an email saying 'thank you for renewing your silver mrmbership'.

I have red membership and renew by direct debit. Lookd like they have charged £29 for my dad's renewal and £59 for mine.

Could i have been promoted? Is silver membership more expensive? Would they have just upgraded and charged extra?

Cheeky b****rds. Also, why is my account upgraded but my dad's not? We got tgem at same time and have bought same number of tickets.

Silver Membership is more expensive. I know, that's what I have.
Royal Gooner
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Arsenal Tone » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:59 pm

Thing is, I have two young kids and will struggle to get to a game anyway. Plus, if my dad's is still red then presumably i can only buy one ticket when they go on sale to silvers. That'd mean going on my own ffs
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:11 pm

So my login to the arsenal app isn't working. I've tried clicking 'forgotten password' and it said it said it had sent me an email but the email never arrived. How do i sort it out?
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:15 pm

Arsenal Tone wrote:So my login to the arsenal app isn't working. I've tried clicking 'forgotten password' and it said it said it had sent me an email but the email never arrived. How do i sort it out?

The website is glitchy and this sort of thing happens to me all the time

By the way re your silver membership, is it not the case that JGs get released at the same time as silvers, so you can go with your kids?

UFGN

Postby Arsenal Tone » Fri Jul 08, 2022 7:50 pm

UFGN wrote:
Arsenal Tone wrote:So my login to the arsenal app isn't working. I've tried clicking 'forgotten password' and it said it said it had sent me an email but the email never arrived. How do i sort it out?

By the way re your silver membership, is it not the case that JGs get released at the same time as silvers, so you can go with your kids?

Don't know. They're still too young yet anyway but might get them JG memberships for their next birthdays. The eldest would love the membership pack stuff.
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Fri Jul 08, 2022 8:24 pm

Arsenal Tone wrote:
UFGN wrote:

Don't know. They're still too young yet anyway but might get them JG memberships for their next birthdays. The eldest would love the membership pack stuff.

I think you'll find I'm right re the ticket releases. So you'll be able to take them in the family enclosure

UFGN

Postby Arsenal Tone » Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:13 am

UFGN wrote:
Arsenal Tone wrote:
UFGN wrote:

I think you'll find I'm right re the ticket releases. So you'll be able to take them in the family enclosure
Cheers, that is good to know!
Raya/Ramsdale
???/Jorginho
???/Havertz
Arsenal Tone
SE13
SE13

Return to Arsenal Talk