Mohamed Elneny (25)

Discuss anything Arsenal-related. Tune in to get the latest news, and discuss results, performances, tactics, etc.

Re: Mohamed Elneny

Postby Git » Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:10 pm

Git wrote:When is next ACON? Egypt usually quite involved?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

2017 mate.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
MML
Git
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Massa » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:09 am

can't wait
Massa
Member of the Year 2007
Member of the Year 2007

Postby Est83 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:07 am

Zenith wrote:
Est83 wrote:Zenith, what's this guy like?

Seems like the perfect mix of Youth and obscurity :thumbsup:

No idea lol, good to have an Egyptian member on here who can tell a thing or who about him. ↑ ↑ ↑

FFS he plays in the Belgian league... why are you even here Zenith!?!?! (you're from Belgium right?)

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby gooney » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:26 am

Having watched little bit of him on youtube and read about him as a player. All I can say is this is exactly the type of midfielder I have been crying about. A defensive midfielder with huge work rate and legs. Not some deep-lying fancy playmaker. He seems to be very similar to coquelin with good shooting
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Mike Dean » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:57 am

I like.

Lets wrap it up.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Cripps » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:06 am

Est83 wrote:
Zenith wrote:

No idea lol, good to have an Egyptian member on here who can tell a thing or who about him. ↑ ↑ ↑

FFS he plays in the Belgian league... why are you even here Zenith!?!?! (you're from Belgium right?)

He plays in Switzerland.
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Zenith » Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:42 am

Est83 wrote:
Zenith wrote:

Basel in Belgium? :lol: Est ffs. This is the price you're paying for dodging school back in dem days!!
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby davidsukker » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:21 am

We should steer clear from these kind of buys. We need to minimize the gap between us and the likes of fc Bayern, Real madrid, Bayern, Atletico, City. As good as Coquelin is he was horrible in Europe for us.
We should be aiming at upgrading on Arteta and Flamini not buying like for like.
grzegorz krychowiak, William Carvalho, Ruben Neves, Danilo, Y.Tielemans, Gundogan. This is the kind of signing we should be aiming to make.

I would rather stick with Flamini and Wele if in means we are buying in some 23 year old egyptan guy from the Switz league and 25 year old russian that has been poor in the Russian league.
davidsukker
Michael Thomas

Postby Yorkyblue » Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:39 am

Zenith wrote:
Est83 wrote:
Zenith wrote:

Basel in Belgium? :lol: Est ffs. This is the price you're paying for dodging school back in dem days!!

You're from Basel?

I honestly thought you were from Belgium as well. :lol:

EDIT: Just red the first post and he plays for Basel. I understand what you're saying now. :lol:
Yorkyblue
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby AAIRE99 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:06 am

thought you were belgian too equally shocked lol.
AAIRE99
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Callum » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:07 am

Read that he's had something of a breakthrough season with Basel. Don't know much about him but would be happy to get a new face in.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby Zenith » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:07 am

Yorkyblue wrote:
Zenith wrote:
Est83 wrote:
Zenith wrote:

You're from Basel?

I honestly thought you were from Belgium as well. :lol:

EDIT: Just red the first post and he plays for Basel. I understand what you're saying now. :lol:

:lol:

AAIRE99 wrote:thought you were belgian too equally shocked lol.

I am Belgian lol, check comments above. ;)

davidsukker wrote:We should steer clear from these kind of buys. We need to minimize the gap between us and the likes of fc Bayern, Real madrid, Bayern, Atletico, City. As good as Coquelin is he was horrible in Europe for us.
We should be aiming at upgrading on Arteta and Flamini not buying like for like.
grzegorz krychowiak, William Carvalho, Ruben Neves, Danilo, Y.Tielemans, Gundogan. This is the kind of signing we should be aiming to make.

I would rather stick with Flamini and Wele if in means we are buying in some 23 year old egyptan guy from the Switz league and 25 year old russian that has been poor in the Russian league.

Tielemans is not a DM. While not completely impotent defensively, he's a young deep lying playmaker whose main assets are his vision, passing range and long range shooting. He's recently lost his place in Anderlecht's first XI to Dendoncker, who's more defensive-minded midfielder. Defour and Tielemans don't compliment each other and while I think the former should be dropped it's not going to happen given what they have invested in Defour financially. Tielemans is the guy you play alongside a DM, not the guy you pair up with another playmaker or box-to-box midfielder.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby gooney » Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:09 am

davidsukker wrote:We should steer clear from these kind of buys. We need to minimize the gap between us and the likes of fc Bayern, Real madrid, Bayern, Atletico, City. As good as Coquelin is he was horrible in Europe for us.

lool even though I never seen him play, its really not hard to find better players than arteta and flamini. You can find upgrades in most european leagues. reading what the basel fans are saying, he has had a fantastic season. a midtable swiss team like sion drew against liverpool home and away and finished a point behind. Basel won their group in europa and beat fiorentina away and drew at home. Basel is probably a midtable PL team level. As far as Danilo being on peoples mouth now. I remember when we were linked with him when he was at parma. But if we bought him in the summer there would be an outcry as he was playing in a midtable Portuguese team. this guy is playing and starring in a much much better team than Danilo was until the summer
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Est83 » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:53 pm

Zenith wrote:
Est83 wrote:
Zenith wrote:

Erm, that's only two retarded comments I've made in two days. How many before you get banned?

MASSA LIKES BIG!
Est83
Member of the Year 2010
Member of the Year 2010

Postby Zenith » Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:58 pm

Est83 wrote:
Zenith wrote:
Est83 wrote:
Zenith wrote:

Erm, that's only two retarded comments I've made in two days. How many before you get banned?

Three and you're gone for the rest of the year, luckily for you the year has nearly come to its end!
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk