Super Jacky Wilshere

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby LMAO » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:20 am

Guys, it looks like we're actually improving as a club after all. We'll now be trading in the Top Four Trophy for the Sentimentality Trophy. :arse fan:

Arsene Nose wrote:
gooney wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote:Arsenal's new tag line: Stronger Together*

* Unless you get injured in which case fck off and stop wasting our money.

Elite level football is ruthless.

I'd like to be part of something bigger. I signed up to be part of a community, an ethos, a value system. Else I'd rather follow Chelsea.

ffs, Arsenal is a football club, not a charity. I want the club giving its all; with a club the size of Arsenal, major trophies will follow if the aforementioned occurs.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Arsene Nose » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:36 am

If academy players don't matter any more, if standing by managers and players during hard times don't matter any more, if all our values need to be surrendered in the quest of trophies...what's the difference between us and Chelsea? Cause isn't that what they did 2004 onwards? And if that's what we want then why not become Chelsea fans rather than poor imitations running around in red and white?
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:40 am

Arsene Nose wrote:If academy players don't matter any more, if standing by managers and players during hard times don't matter any more, if all our values need to be surrendered in the quest of trophies...what's the difference between us and Chelsea? Cause isn't that what they did 2004 onwards? And if that's what we want then why not become Chelsea fans rather than poor imitations running around in red and white?

So you are saying we have to give Wilshere new contracts until he retires just 'cause?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:47 am

Arsene Nose wrote:If academy players don't matter any more, if standing by managers and players during hard times don't matter any more, if all our values need to be surrendered in the quest of trophies...what's the difference between us and Chelsea? Cause isn't that what they did 2004 onwards? And if that's what we want then why not become Chelsea fans rather than poor imitations running around in red and white?

So what you're saying is any fans who supported Arsenal under Bertie Mee or George Graham, managers who put winning first, who had no problem dropping big names, who wouldn't have put up with Ozil's bullshit, or with average W****rs like Theo and Jack stinkin' up the stadium, and yet who managed doing all that with great success .... that all those fans should piss off and support Chelsea? that's your take?

You are the epitome of the self lovin', deluded, Wonger cock pleasuring, football history ignorant, modern day 'soccer' fan who has no clue what supporting The Arsenal football team is all about ....

Take you lazy, wet lettuce, work-shy 'millenium' beliefs and feck off .... let's hope when Wonger goes all his moronic acolytes feck off with him .... it just can't happen soon enough .....

Clueless feckwits one and all ................
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Cripps » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:51 am

Shit load of trophies?

One club doing what is needed to be as successful as they can be whilst the other is content with 4th place finishes whilst charging their fans most expensive tickets in the world?

One plays good football, the other pass pass pass pass pass zzzzzzzzzzzzz?

One changes managers cos they don't accept failure, the other keeps a failure in charge who is widely regarded as the worst manager in European football?

I'm sure there are others
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Arsene Nose » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:14 am

EliteKiller wrote:

So what you're saying is any fans who supported Arsenal under Bertie Mee or George Graham, managers who put winning first, who had no problem dropping big names, who wouldn't have put up with Ozil's bullshit, or with average W****rs like Theo and Jack stinkin' up the stadium, and yet who managed doing all that with great success .... that all those fans should piss off and support Chelsea? that's your take?

You are the epitome of the self lovin', deluded, Wonger cock pleasuring, football history ignorant, modern day 'soccer' fan who has no clue what supporting The Arsenal football team is all about ....

Take you lazy, wet lettuce, work-shy 'millenium' beliefs and feck off .... let's hope when Wonger goes all his moronic acolytes feck off with him .... it just can't happen soon enough .....

Clueless feckwits one and all ................

What the fck are you on about you clueless little piss taint? Bertie Mee and George Graham? You read about them in Wikipedia didn't you, you stupid coont. Wenger has a higher win percent then both of them and every other Arsenal manage so don't make me laugh about putting winning first. Were you even born during the Bertie Mee era that you seem to talk about with authority ? As far as graham kicking players out, please don't make me laugh...he ran a veritable old boys club.
When you're not even 18 years old, don't show up here trying to lecture people who've seen more than you.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Gooner_ESR10 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:18 am

Before asking us to stand by the club, they should stand by what they said, that the move to the emirates would help us to become the best, yet we cant even make it out of the fecking last 16 in CL, we cant even keep our best players, when did we actually go out and drop big bucks on a player like Man Utd and Real Madrid have? but oh wait, we will keep the high ticket prices eh? Shambles. The lot of em are embarrassing, they should f**k off elsewhere for profit, the lot of em.
Gooner_ESR10
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby LMAO » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:34 am

•Who's saying academy players don't matter?
•Managers and players will be stood by when they put in 100% effort. They're professionals getting paid millions. This isn't a daycare where we should have to hold their hands every time they feel sad. Even Ronaldo at the Bernabeu and Messi at Camp Nou have been jeered for poor performances; if the players can't handle it, then maybe they're in the wrong profession. No one is above criticism.
•Our values: You mean charging some of the highest ticket prices in world football for half-assed effort from our board and manager (i.e., not doing everything in their power to compete), all while taking the fans for mugs season after season?

The difference between us and Chelsea is Chelsea is run as a football club first whereas we're run as a business first.
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:34 am

Arsene Nose wrote: What the fck are you on about you clueless little piss taint? Bertie Mee and George Graham? You read about them in Wikipedia didn't you, you stupid coont. Wenger has a higher win percent then both of them and every other Arsenal manage so don't make me laugh about putting winning first. Were you even born during the Bertie Mee era that you seem to talk about with authority ? As far as graham kicking players out, please don't make me laugh...he ran a veritable old boys club.
When you're not even 18 years old, don't show up here trying to lecture people who've seen more than you.

You're a joke mate .... I've been here since 1960 ..... I've watched every Arsenal team through good times and bad, never have I even remotely felt embarrassed to be an Arsenal fan .... however under Wonger with the current bunch of pussies and pansies that wear the shirt, it's very hard to defend them .... all I can tell fans is that when Arsene goes we will be back .... instead of taking the piss most are understanding, they can see our club has been ruined by bean-counters and by a manager who thinks he's bigger than the club, deep down they're all just glad it's not happened to them .... that's worse than getting abuse, now we get sympathy feck that's annoying ....

Wonger circa 2017 is a loser, the game has left him ten years out of date ..... your mindless support of this loser makes you a feckwit .... when a person can't see the truth even when it's explained to them over and over then really there's nothing much further to add ...

The sooner Wonger and his brain-dead acolytes feck off the better ... as I said that day can't come soon enough ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Arsene Nose » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:46 am

EliteKiller wrote:
Arsene Nose wrote: What the fck are you on about you clueless little piss taint? Bertie Mee and George Graham? You read about them in Wikipedia didn't you, you stupid coont. Wenger has a higher win percent then both of them and every other Arsenal manage so don't make me laugh about putting winning first. Were you even born during the Bertie Mee era that you seem to talk about with authority ? As far as graham kicking players out, please don't make me laugh...he ran a veritable old boys club.

You're a joke mate .... I've been here since 1960 ..... I've watched every Arsenal team through good times and bad, never have I even remotely felt embarrassed to be an Arsenal fan .... however under Wonger with the current bunch of pussies and pansies that wear the shirt, it's very hard to defend them .... all I can tell fans is that when Arsene goes we will be back .... instead of taking the piss most are understanding, they can see our club has been ruined by bean-counters and by a manager who thinks he's bigger than the club, deep down they're all just glad it's not happened to them .... that's worse than getting abuse, now we get sympathy feck that's annoying ....

Wonger circa 2017 is a loser, the game has left him ten years out of date ..... your mindless support of this loser makes you a feckwit .... when a person can't see the truth even when it's explained to them over and over then really there's nothing much further to add ...

The sooner Wonger and his brain-dead acolytes feck off the better ... as I said that day can't come soon enough ....

Then explain this...
www.managerstats.co.uk/clubs/arsenal/
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby LMAO » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:51 am

^Pat Rice GOAT tbf
LMAO
Member of the Year 2019
Member of the Year 2019

Postby Cripps » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:54 am

Graham....65 games per trophy

Wenger.....lol
Cripps
SE13
SE13

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:04 am

Cripps wrote:Graham....65 games per trophy

Wenger.....lol
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:11 am

Arsene Nose wrote: Then explain this...
http://www.managerstats.co.uk/clubs/arsenal/

Set of joke stats that claim 15 major trophies when everyone accepts that the recognised number is 9 .... only two teams enter the Charity/Community shield but you add those 6 if you want .... it just makes you look a fool ....

How about looking at European Trophies, where clubs and managers are pitted against the very best .....

Bertie Mee - Yup he won one trophy in just 3 attempts ....
George Graeme - Yup he won one and lost in a final in just 3 attempts ....
Arsene Wonger - 22 feckin' attempts and he's only reached the last four twice .....

If Wonger is your idea of success, then I guess lots of first dates but no sex is your idea of a good time .... me I prefer to win, but hey whatever makes you happy ......
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Pudpop » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:54 am

Arsene Nose the type of nigga to stay with his wife after she cheated on him 13 times just because of the 'sanctity of marriage'
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club