Super Jacky Wilshere

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby Mess » Sun May 14, 2017 3:57 pm

gooney wrote:He will get new contract, keep the nr 10 shirt and the club will release videos of his performance against barca. Wilshere is the future of the club they will tell us

Hahaha! Nice one! And I wouldn't even be surprised!

Next season, I can imagine a Wenger squad without Sanchez and Ozil and with Ramsey, Cazorla, Ox and Wilshere as starters. And you can add Welbeck for good measure. Then obviously, they will all get injured for long period of time and Arsenal will be drowned in it's yearly crisis because the team won't have sufficient backups and Wenger saying "Our squad is strong enough to win the title" to justify not spending in the summer transfer market will come back to haunt him.
Mess
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby gooney » Mon May 15, 2017 6:24 am

Mess wrote:
gooney wrote:He will get new contract, keep the nr 10 shirt and the club will release videos of his performance against barca. Wilshere is the future of the club they will tell us

Next season, I can imagine a Wenger squad without Sanchez and Ozil and with Ramsey, Cazorla, Ox and Wilshere as starters. And you can add Welbeck for good measure. Then obviously, they will all get injured for long period of time and Arsenal will be drowned in it's yearly crisis because the team won't have sufficient backups and Wenger saying "Our squad is strong enough to win the title" to justify not spending in the summer transfer market will come back to haunt him.

the best part is wenger saying we have been unlucky with injuries....its like being shocked when you marry the town whore and she cheats on you
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby MecurialGooner » Mon May 15, 2017 6:41 am

gooney wrote:
Mess wrote:

the best part is wenger saying we have been unlucky with injuries....its like being shocked when you marry the town whore and she cheats on you

*Wenger marries town whore, she cheats on him*

Post-cheat interview with Wenger:

Q: How do you summarize what has just happened in your relationship Arsene?

A: Look, sometimes these things happen, uhh, she was quite happy in the relationship and I'm surprised she did this.

Q: Do you think there were warning signs before marriage? She has quite the past...

A: Well uhh, she was little bit jaded and had little bit handbrakes on during the marriage ceremony you know, her mentality wasn't there...

Q: But given every man in the town literally knew she was a whore, surely you can't be all that surprised Arsene?

A: This is only the first time in 21 years I have married a whore who cheated on me you know, uhh, Look I've been doing this for 21 years and always they never cheat...

Q: Yes but with all due respect Arsene, you should have seen this coming given her past

A: Look, It is inconvenient to talk about my relationship. Why you look at me?!?

It'd probably go something like that :biggrin:
MecurialGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby diesel » Mon May 15, 2017 6:43 am

MecurialGooner wrote:
gooney wrote:
Mess wrote:

A: Look, sometimes these things happen, uhh, she was quite happy in the relationship and I'm surprised she did this.

Q: Do you think there were warning signs before marriage? She has quite the past...

A: Well uhh, she was little bit jaded and had little bit handbrakes on during the marriage ceremony you know, her mentality wasn't there...

Q: But given every man in the town literally knew she was a whore, surely you can't be all that surprised Arsene?

A: This is only the first time in 21 years I have married a whore who cheated on me you know, uhh, Look I've been doing this for 21 years and always they never cheat...

Q: Yes but with all due respect Arsene, you should have seen this coming given her past

A: Look, It is inconvenient to talk about my relationship. Why you look at me?!?

:rofll: :hail: :rofll: :clap: very funny mate. needed that on a monday morning.
diesel
Charlie George
Charlie George

Postby Nuggets » Mon May 15, 2017 7:28 am

Wheelchair will be gone this summer.
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby gooney » Mon May 15, 2017 5:34 pm

MecurialGooner wrote:
gooney wrote:
Mess wrote:

This is the funniest shit i have read in here....the end is classic
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Mon May 15, 2017 5:36 pm

What a disgusting thing to say about someone's married life.
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Mess » Mon May 15, 2017 11:02 pm

diesel wrote:
MecurialGooner wrote:
gooney wrote:
Mess wrote:

:rofll: :hail: :rofll: :clap: very funny mate. needed that on a monday morning.

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Mess
Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Postby Bonnar » Tue May 16, 2017 7:15 am

Mess wrote:He will get new contract, keep the nr 10 shirt and the club will release videos of his performance against barca. Wilshere is the future of the club they will tell us

And we will all believe it.
Last edited by Bonnar on Wed Oct 13, 2021 6:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Bonnar
Liam Brady

Postby Nuggets » Tue May 16, 2017 9:46 am

Bonnar wrote:
Mess wrote:He will get new contract, keep the nr 10 shirt and the club will release videos of his performance against barca. Wilshere is the future of the club they will tell us

And we will all believe it.[/quote]

All because w***er says so. :sneaky2:
Nuggets

Postby Sims » Mon May 29, 2017 9:39 pm

removed everything to do with arsenal on his twitter profile

#battlefornumber10

give it to mesut
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Angelito » Mon May 29, 2017 9:46 pm

Bit interesting to note that he didn't congratulate us on our FA Cup win on Twitter.

Podolski, in contrast, was giving us match updates and was going gaga over the goals. What a man. :cloud9:
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby MecurialGooner » Mon May 29, 2017 9:56 pm

He's not one of us anymore. Didn't congratulate or celebrate FA cup win. Look on his twitter and you'd never know he ever put on the red & white shirt.

......he jumped into his fair share of stupid retarded "50/50" challenges - which in reality were 90/10 challenges, 10% chance he'll win the ball. Didn't help his cause.

But the medical department and physio's at Arsenal also failed the lad. Sad it had to end this way for Jackie boy.
MecurialGooner
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby MesutOzil11 » Mon May 29, 2017 10:00 pm

Yeah something has definitely go on behind the scenes.

He's hurt and bitter. I fully understand why. I feel sorry for him I really do. A shame his career with us is coming to an end because he really could of been something special :(
MesutOzil11
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby BS221B » Mon May 29, 2017 10:07 pm

He is going to AC Milan i reckon.
BS221B
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club