Super Jacky Wilshere

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Jack Wilshere (10)

Postby EliteKiller » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:08 am

"Arsene Nose"

Just a few years ago and it's 'Jack would be great in Spain, with a Spanish manager who would appreciate his technical ability' ... Barca, Real, Atletico he'd fit in with any of them .....

Fast forward to 2018 and Arsenal appoint a Spanish manager, within a month ..... "feck off Jack, you're a reserve player at best" ....

Funny how the real world catches up with the fantasy one ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby CaptGooner » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:10 am

After reading the comments on the IG account about Jack leaving, I’m convinced our average fan knows nothing (being kind).

Many are making him out to be our best midfielder ffs.
CaptGooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Ach » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:14 am

We should have a top 3 best jack moments

1- that game v Barca
2 - leaving

Can't think of a third
Ach
SE13
SE13

Postby yadunoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:14 am

Ach wrote:We should have a top 3 best jack moments

1- that game v Barca
2 - leaving

Can't think of a third

the goal against norwich
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby Angelito » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:39 am

Why are you guys mocking him?

He clearly mentioned that he was ready to take a pay cut to remain at Arsenal. Such is his love for Arsenal.

It's not his fault that he was mismanaged from a young age by a manager on the brink of mediocrity and a medical team that was out of date/incompetent.

Jack had the potential. Sadly, it was never realized. He's leaving now. There's no need to rub it in.

He's still Arsenal through and through.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby yadunoe » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:43 am

Angelito wrote:Why are you guys mocking him?

He clearly mentioned that he was ready to take a pay cut to remain at Arsenal. Such is his love for Arsenal.

It's not his fault that he was mismanaged from a young age by a manager on the brink of mediocrity and a medical team that was out of date/incompetent.

Jack had the potential. Sadly, it was never realized. He's leaving now. There's no need to rub it in.

never mocked he was arsenal through and through a great servant of this club but its time to move the last of the british core is ramsey and hes the only one capable . jack had his moments but sadly injuries have severely curtailed his skills and potential.
yadunoe
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby UFGN » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:25 am

I would never diss him on a personal level, but he's simply not good enough. Yes he's been mismanaged to a large degree imo but a lot of it is also down to fans expecting him to be better than was realistic.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Losmeister » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:39 am

mismanaged to the point where he thought he was something he was not... ? yeah, i can buy that..

ciaozinho, wheelchair
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby CaptGooner » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:47 am

UFGN wrote:

I would never diss him on a personal level, but he's simply not good enough. Yes he's been mismanaged to a large degree imo but a lot of it is also down to fans expecting him to be better than was realistic.

Exactly.

I’m more mocking the people who are Emery out over Wilshere leaving.
CaptGooner
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:50 am

Most people have said including myself that we like Jack .........however

This is what a team which wants to compete looks like and most people are celebrating this mainly for that reason.

CaptGooner wrote:After reading the comments on the IG account about Jack leaving, I’m convinced our average fan knows nothing (being kind).

Dear god, did you see the Twitter comments on the Arsenal Twitter account?

It actually makes me despise our own fanbase, so many "Arsene Nose" type supporters out there, more than I thought tbh.

Declaring that they want Emery Out because he's and I quote "Made the biggest mistake ever, you let our best midfielder go" ......... best midfielder? "Let him go"?

Also almost all their responses are emotional not practical, "Jacks Arsenal through and through" they said .............. well so's Carl fkin Jenkinson.

Way too many bleeding hearts at our club .............. quite frankly I'm embarrassed to be associated with them.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:32 pm

Marsbar100 wrote:Prob could have won the world cup if he went, absolute moronic from southgate

:rofll: :rofll:
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby StLGooner » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:39 pm

His glass ankles didn't help his career here. Hope he gets to have a good end to it somewhere nice. Thank you for your service Jack.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby theHotHead » Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:40 pm

Glad he has gone, he was never going to reach his potential and we don't have time to waste and positions in the squad to lose to mediocrity.

Onwards and upwards, exciting times ahead, not the same old same old.
theHotHead
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:40 pm

theHotHead wrote:Glad he has gone, he was never going to reach his potential and we don't have time to waste and positions in the squad to lose to mediocrity.

Onwards and upwards, exciting times ahead, not the same old same old.

How do you reconcile this statement with your support of Welbeck?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Arsene Nose » Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:45 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:

Most people have said including myself that we like Jack .........however

This is what a team which wants to compete looks like and most people are celebrating this mainly for that reason.

CaptGooner wrote:After reading the comments on the IG account about Jack leaving, I’m convinced our average fan knows nothing (being kind).

Dear god, did you see the Twitter comments on the Arsenal Twitter account?

It actually makes me despise our own fanbase, so many "Arsene Nose" type supporters out there, more than I thought tbh.

Declaring that they want Emery Out because he's and I quote "Made the biggest mistake ever, you let our best midfielder go" ......... best midfielder? "Let him go"?

Also almost all their responses are emotional not practical, "Jacks Arsenal through and through" they said .............. well so's Carl fkin Jenkinson.

Way too many bleeding hearts at our club .............. quite frankly I'm embarrassed to be associated with them.

We’re called fans.
Believe in something, even if it means sacrificing everything.
Arsene Nose
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club