Henrikh Mkhitaryan (on loan - AS Roma)

Arsenal news and interviews
Discuss anything Arsenal related, players, tactics etc.

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan (7)

Postby Sims » Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:16 pm

hes the only one in our squad who has a burst of pace and can carry the ball

iwobi is a good ball carrier but doesnt have the shift of speed that micki has

hopefully he can keep it up for the rest of the season
Image
User avatar
Sims
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 29880
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:47 pm
Location: East London

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan (7)

Postby theHotHead » Mon Mar 04, 2019 7:56 am

Bottom line, we need our best players to be performing, that includes Ozil. Lets give them the tools they need to do the job. It could be exciting times ahead if we can get LMAO working!!!
User avatar
theHotHead
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6558
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am
Location: Norf Landon

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan (7)

Postby theHotHead » Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:48 pm

Mkhi smiling - rarer than hen's teeth !!!

User avatar
theHotHead
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6558
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am
Location: Norf Landon

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan (7)

Postby DiamondGooner » Thu Mar 07, 2019 4:37 pm

Sims wrote:hes the only one in our squad who has a burst of pace and can carry the ball

iwobi is a good ball carrier but doesnt have the shift of speed that micki has

hopefully he can keep it up for the rest of the season


More importantly Mkhi has end product over Iwobi.

Hopefully Iwobi develops it, was glad he took the two shots against Spurs but he needs to to get better with that.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 20416
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan (7)

Postby theHotHead » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:08 pm

I think he did well at RB today, he was exposed but did better than I expected.

I suspect he will score a brace vs Man U :arse flag.gif:
User avatar
theHotHead
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6558
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am
Location: Norf Landon

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan (7)

Postby Dejan » Sun May 05, 2019 5:21 pm

Needs to go

Bye

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24915
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan (7)

Postby themessiah » Sun May 05, 2019 5:27 pm

I hope his wife leaves him
themessiah
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 948
Joined: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:58 pm
Location: London

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan (7)

Postby looper007 » Mon May 06, 2019 6:01 am

Got to be his last season with Arsenal, his best years are behind him and if we can get 20 million or over for him then I'd sell him off. I don't think he even wants to be here, I think his spirit was broken once he was told by Utd he was been let go. We thought once he teamed back up with Auba, they'd strike up their partnership from Dortmund but even that hasn't happened.

Seems like a nice guy but his time at Arsenal has been meh at best.
looper007
Michael Thomas
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:36 am

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan (7)

Postby Losmeister » Mon May 06, 2019 2:42 pm

his shcitt pass on an odd man break STRAIGHT TO THE DEFENDER led to the counter that ended in Xhaka pen..

get off my team
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9456
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan (7)

Postby UFGN » Mon May 06, 2019 2:45 pm

The only saving grace from this deal is that Man utd ended up even worse off than us out of it
Image
User avatar
UFGN
Poster Of The Month
Poster Of The Month
 
Posts: 19395
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:46 pm
Location: London, init

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan (7)

Postby ag6789 » Mon May 06, 2019 3:00 pm

Should look for Zaha, David Brooks and Jota for Xakha, Iowbi , Lich and ...any one of the rest.
Get a new manager as well. Unai's a waste
ag6789
Ian Wright
Ian Wright
 
Posts: 778
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:09 pm

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan (7)

Postby Losmeister » Mon May 06, 2019 4:18 pm

UFGN wrote:The only saving grace from this deal is that Man utd ended up even worse off than us out of it



if you'd have stated that Alexis, Ozil and Mhiki would all fall off a cliff , i would not have believed it... but , alas, it happened..... :crybaby:
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9456
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan (7)

Postby Angelito » Mon May 06, 2019 4:30 pm

If we had Alexis..

Torreira - Xhaka
Auba - Ozil - Alexis
Laca


:(


Losmeister wrote:
UFGN wrote:The only saving grace from this deal is that Man utd ended up even worse off than us out of it



if you'd have stated that Alexis, Ozil and Mhiki would all fall off a cliff , i would not have believed it... but , alas, it happened..... :crybaby:


You should request for a name change.

I have some suggestions: OzilObsession, 2Cool4Ozil, Ozilol, OzilTheArse, Ozil_Not_An_Invincible, Glory_Years_Before_Ozil, PansyOzil, Ozil_Lord_Voldemort.

Pick one.
Image
User avatar
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 26211
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: The Overlook Hotel

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan (7)

Postby Losmeister » Mon May 06, 2019 5:21 pm

Angelito wrote:If we had Alexis..

Torreira - Xhaka
Auba - Ozil - Alexis
Laca


:(


Losmeister wrote:
UFGN wrote:The only saving grace from this deal is that Man utd ended up even worse off than us out of it



if you'd have stated that Alexis, Ozil and Mhiki would all fall off a cliff , i would not have believed it... but , alas, it happened..... :crybaby:


You should request for a name change.

I have some suggestions: OzilObsession, 2Cool4Ozil, Ozilol, OzilTheArse, Ozil_Not_An_Invincible, Glory_Years_Before_Ozil, PansyOzil, Ozil_Lord_Voldemort.

Pick one.



fact is alexis ozil and mhiki have all stank these last 2 years...

i guess i could list all the obvious nicknames for your unquenchable love affair w/ mesut... but i got better things to do...
Image
User avatar
Losmeister
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9456
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:16 am
Location: Cotati, California, USA

Re: Henrikh Mkhitaryan (7)

Postby Angelito » Mon May 06, 2019 5:47 pm

Losmeister wrote:
Angelito wrote:If we had Alexis..

Torreira - Xhaka
Auba - Ozil - Alexis
Laca


:(


Losmeister wrote:
UFGN wrote:The only saving grace from this deal is that Man utd ended up even worse off than us out of it



if you'd have stated that Alexis, Ozil and Mhiki would all fall off a cliff , i would not have believed it... but , alas, it happened..... :crybaby:


You should request for a name change.

I have some suggestions: OzilObsession, 2Cool4Ozil, Ozilol, OzilTheArse, Ozil_Not_An_Invincible, Glory_Years_Before_Ozil, PansyOzil, Ozil_Lord_Voldemort.

Pick one.



fact is alexis ozil and mhiki have all stank these last 2 years...

i guess i could list all the obvious nicknames for your unquenchable love affair w/ mesut... but i got better things to do...


Yes - because someone else talks about Ozil even when it's not relevant, or in a thread about Mkhitaryan, or when we're talking of Unai Emery - or simply talks about Ozil when nobody is f'kin talking about him.

Please, please have something better to do.
Image
User avatar
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 26211
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: The Overlook Hotel

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bobtp60, Google [Bot], Santi, Özim and 11 guests