Bernd Leno (1)

Arsenal news and interviews
Discuss anything Arsenal related, players, tactics etc.

Re: Bernd Leno (1)

Postby VCC » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:42 pm

Ach wrote:
VCC wrote:
Ach wrote:Love this guy

Motm by a mile.

Saves, catching, punching.

MoM was the POST

He had all but one covered.

He was excellent and pretty much ended the laughable debate between him and mr one month lol and I loved emi.

Him and Saka can hold their heads high this season.

Bullshit
He didnt turn any of them on the post so was beaten
1st one he stood and watched
2nd one was close but was a good header which I will give benefit of the doubt but was still beaten
3rd one he was two feet below never had it covered at all
And his punch in the 1st half what a f***ing shambles, he should have come for the initial cross, half punched the secondary ball and was f***ing lucky when out of possition the leeds player didnt shoot.
He had a decent game for a guy beaten 3 times
User avatar
VCC
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9422
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:04 am

Re: Bernd Leno (1)

Postby Ach » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:43 pm

VCC wrote:
Ach wrote:
VCC wrote:
Ach wrote:Love this guy

Motm by a mile.

Saves, catching, punching.

MoM was the POST

He had all but one covered.

He was excellent and pretty much ended the laughable debate between him and mr one month lol and I loved emi.

Him and Saka can hold their heads high this season.

Bullshit
He didnt turn any of them on the post so was beaten
1st one he stood and watched
2nd one was close but was a good header which I will give benefit of the doubt but was still beaten
3rd one he was two feet below never had it covered at all
And his punch in the 1st half what a f***ing shambles, he should have come for the initial cross, half punched the secondary ball and was f***ing lucky when out of possition the leeds player didnt shoot.
He had a decent game for a guy beaten 3 times

If any of them were kn target he saves them cos he was there. Other than the one that smashed the bar.

He was excellent. Debate truly over.
Ach
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18909
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Bernd Leno (1)

Postby VCC » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:49 pm

Ach wrote:
VCC wrote:
Ach wrote:
VCC wrote:
Ach wrote:Love this guy

Motm by a mile.

Saves, catching, punching.

MoM was the POST

He had all but one covered.

He was excellent and pretty much ended the laughable debate between him and mr one month lol and I loved emi.

Him and Saka can hold their heads high this season.

Bullshit
He didnt turn any of them on the post so was beaten
1st one he stood and watched
2nd one was close but was a good header which I will give benefit of the doubt but was still beaten
3rd one he was two feet below never had it covered at all
And his punch in the 1st half what a f***ing shambles, he should have come for the initial cross, half punched the secondary ball and was f***ing lucky when out of possition the leeds player didnt shoot.
He had a decent game for a guy beaten 3 times

If any of them were kn target he saves them cos he was there. Other than the one that smashed the bar.

He was excellent. Debate truly over.

Like I said he was decent but not as good as the post
User avatar
VCC
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9422
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:04 am

Re: Bernd Leno (1)

Postby jayramfootball » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:03 pm

Ach wrote:
VCC wrote:
Ach wrote:
VCC wrote:
Ach wrote:Love this guy

Motm by a mile.

Saves, catching, punching.

MoM was the POST

He had all but one covered.

He was excellent and pretty much ended the laughable debate between him and mr one month lol and I loved emi.

Him and Saka can hold their heads high this season.

Bullshit
He didnt turn any of them on the post so was beaten
1st one he stood and watched
2nd one was close but was a good header which I will give benefit of the doubt but was still beaten
3rd one he was two feet below never had it covered at all
And his punch in the 1st half what a f***ing shambles, he should have come for the initial cross, half punched the secondary ball and was f***ing lucky when out of possition the leeds player didnt shoot.
He had a decent game for a guy beaten 3 times

If any of them were kn target he saves them cos he was there. Other than the one that smashed the bar.

He was excellent. Debate truly over.


Dude give it up.
He's a clown on crosses and even worse distributing the ball.
We f***** up selling Emi.
No matter how bad it gets, at least we don't have to put up with Wenger anymore
User avatar
jayramfootball
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7953
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:58 pm
Location: Midlands UK

Re: Bernd Leno (1)

Postby Ach » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:23 pm

Not judging by his villa form.
Ach
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18909
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Bernd Leno (1)

Postby KG3 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:01 pm

Fun fact, Emi has more clean sheets at the emirates than Leno this season even though he’s no longer an Arsenal player :lol:
User avatar
KG3
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 4438
Joined: Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:35 pm

Re: Bernd Leno (1)

Postby Santi » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:02 pm

:rofll:
Image
User avatar
Santi
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 38050
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: Bernd Leno (1)

Postby VCC » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:10 pm

KG3 wrote:Fun fact, Emi has more clean sheets at the emirates than Leno this season even though he’s no longer an Arsenal player :lol:

Put the keepers shirt on the post, it did a fine job today
User avatar
VCC
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee
 
Posts: 9422
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:04 am

Re: Bernd Leno (1)

Postby Ach » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:16 pm

KG3 wrote:Fun fact, Emi has more clean sheets at the emirates than Leno this season even though he’s no longer an Arsenal player :lol:

Who's conceded more?
Ach
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 18909
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:25 pm

Re: Bernd Leno (1)

Postby Marsbar100 » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:18 pm

Emi won us a trophy, leno has a long way to go to be in emis class
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
User avatar
Marsbar100
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 10413
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 10:30 pm

Re: Bernd Leno (1)

Postby aniym » Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:38 pm

Leno did a good job yesterday, which is all I can ask for. Saved a point for us with that one Leeds shot that didn't hit the bar.

Emi's absence would have been much more pronounced if we didn't have an intelligent CB in Gabriel to marshall the defense.
aniym
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 7657
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:43 am

Re: Bernd Leno (1)

Postby alexafc12 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:59 pm

Another howler where he palms a ball out to an attacker
Image
User avatar
alexafc12
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 10400
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:54 am

Re: Bernd Leno (1)

Postby Santi » Sun Nov 29, 2020 7:59 pm

cost us a goal again
Image
User avatar
Santi
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 38050
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: Bernd Leno (1)

Postby alexafc12 » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:04 pm

Sqwaka: Bernd Leno has become the fastest goalkeeper in PL history to concede 5 goals via parried shots in a single season.
Image
User avatar
alexafc12
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman
 
Posts: 10400
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:54 am

Re: Bernd Leno (1)

Postby Zenith » Sun Nov 29, 2020 8:12 pm

' LeNo'S FaUlt '

The state of this place.
Image
User avatar
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 33817
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Gallia Belgica, 5 hours away from The Grove

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Brandwatch [Bot], Semrush [Bot], theHotHead and 6 guests