Bernd Leno joins Fulham

All UK football including, Scottish/Irish/Welsh Leagues and Cups. Also, domestic transfer gossip and news.

Re: Bernd Leno (1)

Postby Ach » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:00 am

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... s-25098513

Actual article on it. Horrific management by arteta once more.

Leno is German one?
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Ach » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:09 am

Just checked Germany last couple of games

He was rotated with neuer which is impressive considering neuer used to play every game no matter what

Has a good chance of being number one for them next world cup. Needs to play at club level though

Find a club that will treat you well. Leave this rotten manager. Desert this sinking ship. No one will think bad of it
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:09 am

Ach wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/bernd-leno-arsenal-arteta-problems-25098513

Leno is German one?

Running to the press because he lost his place. :crybaby:
EXACTLY the kind of player we don't need at the club - and we've had too many of these types.

Bye Leno.

He should be demoted to Number 3 until January and then shipped out.
Last edited by jayramfootball on Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Phil71 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:19 am

Interesting that some of our 'fans' appear to have a greater interest in the welfare of individual players than the overall welfare of the club.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:40 am

Phil71 wrote:Interesting that some of our 'fans' appear to have a greater interest in the welfare of individual players than the overall welfare of the club.

Yes, very interesting isn't it. You'll also notice that none of the players signed by Arteta seem to make the shortlist that they think are brilliant or magnificent. It's almost as if they hail these players precisely because they were not signed by Arteta and when they get dropped or sold for being shit or having a bad attitude they all of a sudden become brilliant. :sneaky2:
:sneaky:
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Ach » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:07 am

To be fair, arteta does that himself pretty well
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby swipe right » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:08 am

jayramfootball wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Interesting that some of our 'fans' appear to have a greater interest in the welfare of individual players than the overall welfare of the club.

Yes, very interesting isn't it. You'll also notice that none of the players signed by Arteta seem to make the shortlist that they think are brilliant or magnificent. It's almost as if they hail these players precisely because they were not signed by Arteta and when they get dropped or sold for being shit or having a bad attitude they all of a sudden become brilliant. :sneaky2:

Partey, Tierney, Odegard are all getting rave reviews. Doth protest too much.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Phil71 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:25 am

jayramfootball wrote:

They don't even try to hide it any more.

Not that they were ever any good at it.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Salibatelli » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:36 am

jayramfootball wrote:
Ach wrote:https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/bernd-leno-arsenal-arteta-problems-25098513

Leno is German one?

Running to the press because he lost his place. :crybaby:
EXACTLY the kind of player we don't need at the club - and we've had too many of these types.

Bye Leno.

He should be demoted to Number 3 until January and then shipped out.

Seems to happen a lot with Arteta, doesn’t really seem to happen with anyone else.

Hmmm I wonder what the problem might be, is it perhaps to do with poor man management….I wonder?
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby swipe right » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:36 am

Phil71 wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:

They don't even try to hide it any more.

Not that they were ever any good at it.

Collateral damage. A few innocent players will have to be sacrificed to achieve the greater good.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Salibatelli » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:37 am

Or fans value good man management and when they see player after player not treated well they perhaps question the methods.

Some fans don’t of course, they just follow like sheep and agree with everything.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:40 am

Özim wrote:

Or fans value good man management and when they see player after player not treated well they perhaps question the methods.

Some fans don’t of course, they just follow like sheep and agree with everything.

Players have been getting upset at being dropped since football began.
Most accept it and work hard to try and get back in or leave.
A few - the kind of players who no one ends up wanting - cry about it.

I think the reason you have so much affinity with Leno is that you are both cry babies.

It's only going to get worse for you as we get better and better. Each win is going to be a slap in your face.
I think we're headed for a good season... that must terrify you. Yikes.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby Salibatelli » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:48 am

jayramfootball wrote:
Özim wrote:

I think the reason you have so much affinity with Leno is that you are both cry babies.

It's only going to get worse for you as we get better and better. Each win is going to be a slap in your face.

No not this much under a manager, it’s actually laughable how much this has happened, there’s been a lot of weird decisions and player unrest, probably part of the reason why results and performances are so bad, the guy doesn’t know how to man manage players.

Actually I don’t have a lot of affinity with Leno, just think Arteta treats some players pretty poorly.
Salibatelli
Member of the Year 2023
Member of the Year 2023

Postby jayramfootball » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:59 am

Özim wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Özim wrote:

No not this much under a manager, it’s actually laughable how much this has happened, there’s been a lot of weird decisions and player unrest, probably part of the reason why results and performances are so bad, the guy doesn’t know how to man manage players.

Actually I don’t have a lot of affinity with Leno, just think Arteta treats some players pretty poorly.

We've had an attitude problem in the squad for years...lots of players.
That is the main reason we've been so inconsistent.
I see it as very positive when I hear a player like Leno crying like a little bitch.
The noise means we're finally addressing the issue.

If the message is to shape up or ship out regardless of who cries about it, that's good.
jayramfootball
Member of the Year 2021
Member of the Year 2021

Postby swipe right » Thu Sep 30, 2021 1:09 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Özim wrote:
jayramfootball wrote:
Özim wrote:

We've had an attitude problem in the squad for years...lots of players.
That is the main reason we've been so inconsistent.
I see it as very positive when I hear a player like Leno crying like a little bitch.
The noise means we're finally addressing the issue.

If the message is to shape up or ship out regardless of who cries about it, that's good.

Shape up or ship out should start with the manager.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

PreviousNext

Return to Domestic Football