Page 3 of 1326

Re: Soooo Ozil's back

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:51 am
by Freeloader
This thread is hilarious. Ozil was shite before he got injured and now his return is being paraded around as the second coming of Jesus. Guess these are the same people who think Diaby is world class.

Re: Soooo Ozil's back

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:18 am
by Sims
Incredible banter from someone who thinks Podolski's a good player tbf

Re: Soooo Ozil's back

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:48 am
by S&W the no1Fan
Sims wrote:Incredible banter from someone who thinks Podolski's a good player tbf


:rofll:

Re: Soooo Ozil's back

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:01 am
by Arsenio Wenger
Santi has a few good games and suddenly he shouldn't come out for Ozil. Let Ozil play with both Sanchez and Theo.

Re: Soooo Ozil's back

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:26 am
by Angelito
VAVAVOOM 14 wrote:^ Sanchez, Chamberlain and Walcott are all fit - absolutely no reason for Ozil to be on the wing.

Ludicrous if he's played there.


It's Wenger so expect:

Giroud
Ozil - Welbeck - Cazorla - Walcott
DM


#SelectionOfTheDay

Re: Soooo Ozil's back

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:29 am
by Nuggets
fredd1 wrote:agree hes not a winger just behind main striker best position with sanchez and theo on wings we will be really strong but knowing wenger he will stick him on the wing and he will end up at the end of season the same way as poldolski GONE

If he doesn't shape up that won't be a bad thing, he has not exactly set the game on fire, I still don't think he will cut it in the prem too hard for him. I hope I am wrong.

Re: Soooo Ozil's back

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:45 am
by Schlandi
Modest aspirations that he will show up some good performances regulary till the end of the season.
Might have some few good performances especially against pubbers but one swallow does not make a summer and I doubt he will be able to justify his ridiculous transfer fee and the huge wages again but maybe he is able to pleasantly surprise me.

Re: Soooo Ozil's back

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:34 am
by Angelito
SchlandGooner wrote:Modest aspirations that he will show up some good performances regulary till the end of the season.
Might have some few good performances especially against pubbers but one swallow does not make a summer and I doubt he will be able to justify his ridiculous transfer fee and the huge wages again but maybe he is able to pleasantly surprise me.


Would you blame Ozil for his poor form this season and "disappearances" in big games last season, or is it down to our system/style of play?

Re: Soooo Ozil's back

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:36 am
by Captain
Arsenio Wenger wrote:Santi has a few good games and suddenly he shouldn't come out for Ozil. Let Ozil play with both Sanchez and Theo.


This so much, Cazorla has been average for over a season and a half, now his game has raised slightly people think Ozil shouldn't get his spot back. :rofll:

Re: Soooo Ozil's back

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:09 pm
by Santi
I have my cock in hand in anticipation of his return.

Re: Soooo Ozil's back

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:23 pm
by Schlandi
Angelito wrote:
SchlandGooner wrote:Modest aspirations that he will show up some good performances regulary till the end of the season.
Might have some few good performances especially against pubbers but one swallow does not make a summer and I doubt he will be able to justify his ridiculous transfer fee and the huge wages again but maybe he is able to pleasantly surprise me.


Would you blame Ozil for his poor form this season and "disappearances" in big games last season, or is it down to our system/style of play?

Partial blame goes to each party

Re: Soooo Ozil's back

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:26 pm
by S&W the no1Fan
Mesüt wrote:I have my cock in hand in anticipation of his return.


i've had mine in my hand since he got injured. It was hard at first, softened drastically (worse than a cold flaccid) but it's warming up again.

Re: Soooo Ozil's back

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:34 pm
by CrimsonGunner11
Raid wrote:
Arsenio Wenger wrote:Santi has a few good games and suddenly he shouldn't come out for Ozil. Let Ozil play with both Sanchez and Theo.


This so much, Cazorla has been average for over a season and a half, now his game has raised slightly people think Ozil shouldn't get his spot back. :rofll:


Cazorla has been one of our best players recently and should not be dropped because our 42 million man is back. It sends a bad message. Players who work hard should be rewarded for that and by doing this both players should want to improve their game to get/keep a spot in the starting eleven

Re: Soooo Ozil's back

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:39 pm
by AFC10
Sims wrote:Incredible banter from someone who thinks Podolski's a good player tbf


#NeverForget

Freeloader wrote:Get Wankbeck off and bring on Theo!!

Oh and tell that donkey Cazorla to retire from football and go play foosball.

Re: Soooo Ozil's back

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:47 pm
by Angelito
AFC10 wrote:
Sims wrote:Incredible banter from someone who thinks Podolski's a good player tbf


#NeverForget

Freeloader wrote:Get Wankbeck off and bring on Theo!!

Oh and tell that donkey Cazorla to retire from football and go play foosball.


Let it slide. It's getting irritating.