Mesut Özil (10)

Arsenal news and interviews
Discuss anything Arsenal related, players, tactics etc.

Re: Mesut Özil (10) ~ Hero, Icon, Legend

Postby theHotHead » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:53 pm

Dejan wrote:thats multiple name calling from the hothead?

mods? time to guide someone out

Butthurt much ?

Don't start nothin, there won't be nothin.

Run up your mouth then go running to the mods. Pathetic.
User avatar
theHotHead
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6095
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am
Location: Norf Landon

Re: Mesut Özil (10) ~ Hero, Icon, Legend

Postby BS221B » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:56 pm

theHotHead wrote:
BS221B wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
BS221B wrote:
theHotHead wrote:Not so, we bought world class players before Wenger!! And Arsenal wouldn't do a Leeds because we have never spent more than we earn through our football activities.

You know NOTHING about Arsenal!

im sure you could have enjoyed 38k highbury with our best players being Batshuyai if Wenger left in 2004. There wouldnt be Emirates in first place, which lead us to the purchase these players. If Arsenal tried to build the stadium without Wenger, it would have led to Leeds by 100%.

You are not the person to judge my Arsenal knowledge, the biggest fanboy on GW :rofll:

Making you look like the fool that you are takes very little effort.

As for calling me a fanboy, fanboy of what ? What is a fanboy, you d***head ? Spurs have a 36k stadium and have more world class players than us. Your argument napalmed in one fail swoop. You need far more brainpower than what you have to even get me to notice you, let alone have a battle of wits with you.

When the resident fuckwits are trying it you know something aint right !

hothead got destroyed so he is flaming to make himself right loool. Are you really following the football?

Spurs got their money from Bale's sale, and built their squad with it. On top of that, they got their two key players from their academy aka Kane and Alli. Without that money, they still could have been the prince of sixth place. We could have been no different than them in that case. If you were only smart enough to think...

Anyway, then again someone like you has no right to my wits.

:rofll: :rofll:

Was that your comeback ???? Jeepers creepers man. Got destroyed by you ?? The resident fuckwit ?

FACT, Spurs have a smaller capacity stadium currently than Arsenal's 38,000 stadium and were able to field 2 world class players. FACT, Arsenal in their new shiny stadium with almost double the capacity, that your king Arsene Wenger helped provide, has 1 world class player - and some might even say we have 0 world class players because they don't rate Ozil. FACT, Spurs sold a world class player to fund additional purchases, they still did it while residing in their 36,000 seat stadium.

Arguing with you is like arguing with the school r***rd, its not something I take any pleasure in doing. You are thick beyond belief.

triggered much because got absolutely annihilated by me?

i feel for you.
Image
User avatar
BS221B
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5970
Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:58 pm

Re: Mesut Özil (10) ~ Hero, Icon, Legend

Postby theHotHead » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:59 pm

Yawn. I'm done with you, you bring nothing intelligent to any conversation, you are just an annoying little WUM. Time to put you on ignore.
User avatar
theHotHead
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6095
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am
Location: Norf Landon

Re: Mesut Özil (10) ~ Hero, Icon, Legend

Postby Santi » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:01 pm

'triggered much'


the ultimate 'i've lost an argument' 2017 comeback.
Image

#YoPierre
User avatar
Santi
Member of the Year 2017
Member of the Year 2017
 
Posts: 33194
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:11 am

Re: Mesut Özil (10) ~ Hero, Icon, Legend

Postby DiamondGooner » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:31 pm

lol.

What the feck is going on this thread?

Dejan is after HotHead like he's decked out head to toe in Gucci.

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Angelito wrote:
TIL Wenger owns Arsenal / Oil money dominance is down to Wenger's incompetence.


No, but you said Emery will undo all of Wenger's work, implying he had left us in good shape.

The fact is Wenger left at his lowest ebb: his worst ever finish along with playing the worst brand of football.

So what work are you worried about Emery undoing?


He's worried about him undoing Ozil is the real issue however I'm hoping the revelation that some of us suspected is true which is that Raul and co are part if not the biggest part of driving Ozil out Ang will now have a better perspective on things i.e ...... Emery Out does not mean Ozil Inn.

If AFC and Raul wanted Ozil to stay, no way with Emery's more limited Coach role than Wenger's does he sh*t on that order and leave him benched.

Maybe Emery is cool with it, maybe he's not .......... but if Raul and co want him out, does it really matter? the decision sounds like its been made and there's fk all any of us including Emery can do about it.
Image
User avatar
DiamondGooner
Member of the Year 2018
Member of the Year 2018
 
Posts: 19184
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am
Location: At the Gucci store

Re: Mesut Özil (10) ~ Hero, Icon, Legend

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:33 pm

DiamondGooner wrote:lol.

What the feck is going on this thread?

Dejan is after HotHead like he's decked out head to toe in Gucci.



Fvcking hell

Loooool
Image



Invincibles Never Die
User avatar
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015
 
Posts: 20821
Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:01 am

Re: Mesut Özil (10) ~ Hero, Icon, Legend

Postby Zenith » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:29 pm

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
DiamondGooner wrote:lol.

What the feck is going on this thread?

Dejan is after HotHead like he's decked out head to toe in Gucci.



Fvcking hell

Loooool

:rofll:
Image
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 30577
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Gallia Belgica, 5 hours away from The Grove

Re: Mesut Özil (10) ~ Hero, Icon, Legend

Postby Zenith » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:35 pm

Enough of the name calling btw.

Last warning gents.
Image
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 30577
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:48 pm
Location: Gallia Belgica, 5 hours away from The Grove

Re: Mesut Özil (10) ~ Hero, Icon, Legend

Postby theHotHead » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:03 am

Zenith wrote:Enough of the name calling btw.

Last warning gents.

Ok. Can I ask, what's the boundary here, I mean is "cry baby" name calling or is it only offensive name calling thats over the boundary? I need to know how much rope I have to play with here.

Kinda feels like going to McDonalds in a suit and tie and eating a Quarterpounder with a knife and fork, unnatural :lol:

But I will try.
User avatar
theHotHead
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6095
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am
Location: Norf Landon

Re: Mesut Özil (10) ~ Hero, Icon, Legend

Postby Dejan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:19 am

theHotHead wrote:
Dejan wrote:thats multiple name calling from the hothead?

mods? time to guide someone out

Butthurt much ?

Don't start nothin, there won't be nothin.

Run up your mouth then go running to the mods. Pathetic.
Loool again triggered. Too easy

Mods?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(


Image
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24186
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: Mesut Özil (10) ~ Hero, Icon, Legend

Postby theHotHead » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:31 am

Yaaawn.

Mods, mods, loool. No wonder you don't have any friends in real life.
User avatar
theHotHead
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp
 
Posts: 6095
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:44 am
Location: Norf Landon

Re: Mesut Özil (10) ~ Hero, Icon, Legend

Postby Dejan » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:32 am

Another insult


Mods?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G920F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(


Image
User avatar
Dejan
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 24186
Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 1:37 pm

Re: Mesut Özil (10) ~ Hero, Icon, Legend

Postby Zedie » Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:35 am

Dear God.
Image
User avatar
Zedie
SE13
SE13
 
Posts: 33045
Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:09 pm
Location: in the man cave

Re: Mesut Özil (10) ~ Hero, Icon, Legend

Postby Angelito » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:01 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:
Angelito wrote:
Mustafi wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:
LMAO wrote:
Angelito wrote:With the way we're going, it pains me to say that we will undo all of Wenger's work and regress in years to come.

It's not down to Emery alone, of course. We've opened Pandora's box and we don't have any wizard to undo the jinx.


I'd love for that to happen. The monkey's paw curls.


TIL Wenger owns Arsenal / Oil money dominance is down to Wenger's incompetence.


No, but you said Emery will undo all of Wenger's work, implying he had left us in good shape.

The fact is Wenger left at his lowest ebb: his worst ever finish along with playing the worst brand of football.

So what work are you worried about Emery undoing?


It's obvious I'm talking about the last two decades.

I've said it many times and I still don't understand why people pretend like Arsenal F.C. was born in 2017.

In 21 out of those 22 years at Arsenal, Wenger's either won a trophy here or finished in the top-4. He accomplished that without spending much and by having a negative net spend. That is what I'm referring to.

We all are aware of Wenger's shortcomings during the last 3-4 years of his time at Arsenal. Add that to how City and Chelsea flooded the league with sugar daddy money, and Liverpool's and Spurs' resurgence, the picture painted is far too harsher to Wenger than it is in reality. It wasn't Wenger's fault that we have an unambitious owner.

But even if you want to talk about last season, Wenger left us with 2 world class players in Ozil and Aubameyang and 4 top-class players in Lacazette, Monreal, Bellerin, and Koscielny. It's not like he left us with a bunch of useless players. It's also not Wenger's fault that we hired a manager who's averse to flair players or attacking football.

If you want to delve into stats, we have a worse defensive track-record than we've ever had under Wenger. In the summer, we added 5 defensive players: Torreira, Sokratis, Guendouzi, Lichtsteiner, and Leno. Yet, we have a worse defense than last season. We also play a dire brand of football. If you think we're playing better football this season in comparison to last season, you either haven't watched us play this season or haven't been paying attention. Wenger's worst is still better than Unai's first at Arsenal.

I'm ready to push this season under the rug as it's Unai's first season but overall, he's been far from impressive - be it player management, our style of football, our defense, our attack, or our pathetic run in the Cups this season.

To put it into perspective, the worst season ever of Wenger - that is being used as a barometer here for Emery - still resulted in us reaching a cup final and the SFs of the EL—losing to the eventual champions on both occasions. So, if we're to have a better season than last season, we have to make it to the final of the EL this season or finish in the top-4.

Perspective.

I'll repeat it again: if there's ever a managerial equivalent of Liverpool, it's Unai Emery at Arsenal. It's never his fault.
Image
User avatar
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
 
Posts: 25474
Joined: Fri May 25, 2012 9:32 am
Location: The Overlook Hotel

Re: Mesut Özil (10) ~ Hero, Icon, Legend

Postby aniym » Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:31 am

Emery won't revive Ozil's career, I'm resigned to that fact. I don't think Ozil is playing badly on purpose, the German NT thing probably hit him harder than we thought. Pretty much the only man who can rebuild his confidence is Guardiola; he weaved magic in getting David Silva to play the way he did in a year when his gf had pregnancy complications and a premature birth.

Still back Emery to do a good job in rebuilding the squad, but Ozil just isn't going to be part of it. It's not the end of the world.

2015-16:
Arsenal 65 goals, Ozil 19A 6G (best season)

2016-17:

Arsenal 77 goals, Ozil 9A 8G

2017-18:
Arsenal 74 goals, Ozil 8A 4G
aniym
David Rocastle
David Rocastle
 
Posts: 5596
Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 3:43 am

PreviousNext

Return to Arsenal Talk

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BLEXBot [Crawler], Fenice, Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot], Yandex [Bot] and 8 guests