The Wizard of Özil

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Mesut Özil (11)

Postby Losmeister » Tue May 15, 2018 6:54 pm

lets see, winning goal in UCL final... vs....
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby LegendaryKeown » Wed May 16, 2018 5:41 pm

Caught taking photos with the genocidal Turkish leader Erdogan and implicitly supporting his mass state sponsored murders
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Angelito » Wed May 16, 2018 5:50 pm

LegendaryKeown wrote:Caught taking photos with the genocidal Turkish leader Erdogan and implicitly supporting his mass state sponsored murders

Oh shit.

Deserves a death penalty.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LegendaryKeown » Wed May 16, 2018 5:51 pm

Angelito wrote:
LegendaryKeown wrote:Caught taking photos with the genocidal Turkish leader Erdogan and implicitly supporting his mass state sponsored murders

Oh shit.

Well, Erdogan said all the jailed journalists are terrorists and Ozil said nothing to contradict him, instead took pictures.....
When you give a voice to stupid people, it makes them more stupid and not more intelligent
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Angelito » Wed May 16, 2018 6:03 pm

LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:

Oh shit.

Well, Erdogan said all the jailed journalists are terrorists and Ozil said nothing to contradict him, instead took pictures.....

Because Ozil is a speaker of the UN, a civil society leader, and a human rights activist. Shit!
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LegendaryKeown » Wed May 16, 2018 6:03 pm

Angelito wrote:
LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:

Oh shit.

Because Ozil is a speaker of the UN, a civil society leader, and a human rights activist. Shit!

I don't see why Ozil has to take pictures and support a genocidal leader. He's German, not Turkish.
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Angelito » Wed May 16, 2018 6:05 pm

LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:
LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:

Oh shit.

I don't see why Ozil has to take pictures and support a genocidal leader. He's German, not Turkish.

I don't see why someone has to bring race, ethnicity, or nationality into the debate.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LegendaryKeown » Wed May 16, 2018 6:06 pm

Angelito wrote:
LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:
LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:

Oh shit.

I don't see why someone has to bring race, ethnicity, or nationality into the debate.

I don't get why he's taken that picture. Not just him, Gundogan as well. It's highly disrespectful to people who are being oppressed by Erdogan.
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Angelito » Wed May 16, 2018 6:10 pm

LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:
LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:
LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:

Oh shit.

I don't get why he's taken that picture. Not just him, Gundogan as well. It's highly disrespectful to people who are being oppressed by Erdogan.

When some millionnaire doesn't give a f**k about politics, things happen.

It's only for SJW and Twitter folks to over-react over everything.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby LegendaryKeown » Wed May 16, 2018 6:13 pm

Angelito wrote:
LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:
LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:
LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:

Oh shit.

This isn't about SJW and Twitter folks.

https://kurdistantribune.com/erdogan-sh ... of-rojava/

This is what Erdogan has done.

I wonder how people would react if Ramsey went and took a picture with Assad. Or Wilshere with Tommy Robinson
LegendaryKeown
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Angelito » Wed May 16, 2018 6:26 pm

LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:
LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:
LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:
LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:

Oh shit.

This isn't about SJW and Twitter folks.

https://kurdistantribune.com/erdogan-sh ... of-rojava/

This is what Erdogan has done.

I wonder how people would react if Ramsey went and took a picture with Assad. Or Wilshere with Tommy Robinson

Well, yeah. But how would Ozil be responsible for anything Erdoğan did?

The world today has more time for sensationalism than for critical debate, hence, this.

It's funny how things are perceived today.
Angelito
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Wed May 16, 2018 6:31 pm

Welcome to the era of mock outrage over everything.
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby Ach » Wed May 16, 2018 6:41 pm

Didn't even know who the old guy was.

Now I know his name.

I'm just..... Who gives a shit mode
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Pudpop » Thu May 17, 2018 9:49 am

LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:
LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:

Oh shit.

Ozil is Turkish though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Pudpop
George Graham
George Graham

Postby theHotHead » Thu May 17, 2018 10:00 am

LegendaryKeown wrote:
Angelito wrote:

Oh shit.

Soooooooooo ???? Is it Ozil's job to make political statements ? Or create goals ?
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club