The Wizard of Özil

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Mesut Özil (10)

Postby theHotHead » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:21 am

Wait, people dissing Ozil when we played 25 mins with 11 players then all hands on deck afterwards???!!!

Of course Ozil had to be taken off, the rest of the game was all about battling and that's not part of Ozil's game, you fuckwits. Imagine having a dig at Ozil for something he wasn't ultimately responsible for.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby UFGN » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:35 am

theHotHead wrote:Wait, people dissing Ozil when we played 25 mins with 11 players then all hands on deck afterwards???!!!

Of course Ozil had to be taken off, the rest of the game was all about battling and that's not part of Ozil's game, you fuckwits. Imagine having a dig at Ozil for something he wasn't ultimately responsible for.

Imagine if Ozil didn't give ammo to people who are sick of his shit in almost every game he plays in.

I dont turn on players easily but I'm sick and tired of this wage thief.
Corinthians 15:57; But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus

UFGN
Member of the Year 2014, 2019
Member of the Year 2014, 2019

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:46 am

theHotHead wrote:Wait, people dissing Ozil when we played 25 mins with 11 players then all hands on deck afterwards???!!!

The bit in bold is the only part of your post that makes any sense.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby elkanofan » Wed Jan 22, 2020 11:47 am

Zanatos3 wrote:Excellent display tonight!

in the 1st half he was exquisite with only 1 FOWARD PASS,

But about 14 back passes.

ZERO Dribbles, Shots [on target or off], shoulder fakes, dummies, Foward runs with the ball, or take ons...

thats no.10 quality right there!

Man took this game & the last 1 by the SCRUFF OF ITS NECK!!..& Never let go!

& to top it all off

His biggest & longest recorded SPRINT...[ more like a medium paced jog..]

was to come off the field!

:clap: CLASS
[emoji1] Zanatos you do come out with some amazing posts.

It got to a stage yesterday where Ozil is now a meme.

Everytime he gets the ball it was

Ohhhhh.... BACKWARDS!!!!!!!!

or

ohhhhhhhh SIDEWAYS!!!!!!!!!

There was a point where he somehow by magic managed despite running forwards to pass backwards to Saka twice in a few seconds before the ball inevitably we out of play on the touchline a second later.

This bastard Ozil is literally making an effort to play incompetent but enough for the algorithms to give him a 6.5 or 7.0 based on his 'pass accuracy'.

f***ing leaching our club right now. Its time for him to f**k off and hopefully before February 1st!

Needless to say the team improved as a unit and we managed to get into Chelsea's half more as soon as he was hauled off.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:08 pm

There's no doubt at all that Arteta wold have either told the team as a whole and/or him individually that they had to step it up in the 2nd half.

He came back out and played in exactly the same shit and lazy way as he had in the 1st half. That's why he was dragged off. And he had the hump about it!
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Power n Glory » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:12 pm

As said yesterday durinb half time, he would have been my first choice sub if he didn't step his game up within the first 10 minutes.

Arteta needs to switch to a 4-3-3 and just play Ceballos and Guendouzi with Torriera holding.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby StLGooner » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:19 pm

I feel like Ozil is so sensitive that if he's benched he'll sulk and then just probably give up. I tried to stick by him and support him and unfortunately skill wise he's still probably our best option, but we need something else right now. He's just not producing what we need. However, I know half the team isn't either, so I'm not just calling him out, but he's a senior player and supposed to be one of our leaders. We have to try something else at least for a game or two.
Formerly ChVint22
StLGooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby theHotHead » Wed Jan 22, 2020 1:24 pm

Phil71 wrote:

If you don't want to use your brain, that's your problem. You hate Ozil so are unable to think or argue rationally, you just wait for any opportunity to gun him, which you do with alarming regularity.

Horses for courses, Arsenal down to 10 men is not a scenario Ozil can be of any use to the team. Common sense. Or is he responsible for Mustafi being a fuckwit?!!
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:53 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

If you don't want to use your brain, that's your problem. You hate Ozil so are unable to think or argue rationally, you just wait for any opportunity to gun him, which you do with alarming regularity.

Horses for courses, Arsenal down to 10 men is not a scenario Ozil can be of any use to the team. Common sense. Or is he responsible for Mustafi being a fuckwit?!!

I see you're a die-hard fan boy of his so no point trying to discuss it.

And as for me not being able to think or argue rationally! Oh the irony...
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Losmeister » Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:57 pm

all hail the non battling ozil.
washed up useless player.
Kai Havertz nutmegged ur GK
Losmeister
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Jedi » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:07 pm

we were a man down away from home vs Chelsea, what did people expect lol?
Jedi
Bertie Mee
Bertie Mee

Postby Dejan » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:10 pm

Jedi wrote:we were a man down away from home vs Chelsea, what did people expect lol?
To fully commit and work 110% as the rest of the players.

(Only saw glimpses of the game so cant comment whether he did or did not. But reading here that he has been lazy)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G935F met Tapatalk
Rest in Peace SE13 :(
Dejan
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:14 pm

Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

I am not a fanboy of anyone or anything you donut. I defend Ozil when I see him being unfairly attacked. Simple. We all know Ozil has been underwhelming for a few seasons but some of the reasons why are not valid, some are outright bollox peddled by people that hate him. The more he plays the bigger my smile - knowing that it burns some of you inside LOL.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 4:44 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:

I am not a fanboy of anyone or anything you donut. I defend Ozil when I see him being unfairly attacked. Simple. We all know Ozil has been underwhelming for a few seasons but some of the reasons why are not valid, some are outright bollox peddled by people that hate him. The more he plays the bigger my smile - knowing that it burns some of you inside LOL.

So your undying love for him and irrational contempt for his detractors trumps your desire for team success?

I see.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby theHotHead » Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:17 pm

I am allergic to idiocy and unfairness, so I have to speak out whenever I see it.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club