The Wizard of Özil

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Mesut Özil (10)

Postby elkanofan » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:00 pm

GunnerRobert wrote:She's not a billionaire since she donated her wealth to charity. But sure, she's demonic just because she's helped more people than you ever will lol

Like I said these people own real assets so they can dump their dirty (now hyper-inflated) fiat on charities for brownie points for the masses.

Their real wealth is either stashed away off the books and they withdraw it when they need to. Million dollor fiat donations mean nothing to someone like JK Rowling.

You really think for example Forbes 100 shows you the actual richest people on the planet then enjoy your ignorance. This is how money works, it's literally all a game controlled by a few people, you would think someone on your salary would know that.

Show the spoiler
GunnerRobert wrote:And lol @ we know Satanists exist when Satan doesn't exist

You may live in this fantasy world were Lucifer don't exist, but this is not reality because he does exist. The reason why is true is because regardless if your atheist or whatever you believe in the people who do worship Lucifer take him very seriously and many of them have made more money than all of us here combined, 1000 fold from their worship of the Anti-christ.

People need to remove themselves from the ignorance of empirical evidence only, this all a game to lower your consciousness so you stay in control of the elite. The corruption and censorship with empirical evidence is absolutely insane but this is another topic tbh. Money is too many people's God, not humanity.

It's so simple:

Jehovah's witnesses go door to door doing what the bible says spreading the good news to share for all, you don't even have to listen, they are doing God's thankless work.

Satanists? simple, total opposite, everything is in secret and you must ascend up levels of knowledge, power and wealth (Freemasonary, Knights of Malta, etc...)

How deep does it all go, well look no further than the Roman Catholic Church. The bible was corrupted only via the Pagan symbolism by these people a very, very long time ago.
Last edited by elkanofan on Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Ach » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:04 pm

Santi wrote:who let all these clowns from arsenal mania join this forum? too many horny immature children on here now.

Not just children tbh
Ach
Poster of the Month
Poster of the Month

Postby Sims » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:25 pm

i am a satanist

give me your money
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Power n Glory » Thu Aug 13, 2020 10:57 pm

aniym wrote:
Angelito wrote:This disgusting administration so far hasn't even invited Wenger back to the Emirates. Unai insinuated that Ozil's exclusion was rubber-stamped by one, Raul Sanllehi.

This isn't about performances or money. This is Raul's personal vendetta on his road to become the almighty at Ashburton Grove, the home Wenger created.

First it was Emery's personal vendetta against Ozil, and how he can't handle big players. Then once Arteta dropped Ozil too, it's now that sneaky Spaniard Raul pulling all the strings to marginalize our most creative player.

This despite the fact that Aubameyang and Lacazette have scored a combined 99 goals since the contract extension, while Ozil still needs an average of 700+ minutes of play time to score or assist.

And since when does Arsene Wenger need an invite to come to the Emirates?

He's definitely not the player that's going to score goals or even get assists these days. I see excuses being made about him not getting enough playing time with Auba but in 3 years he's only managed 2 assists for Auba. Two! That's the same amount as AMN the season gone. Saka managed more goals and assists in his debut senior season than Ozil has done since Auba joined. Pepe had ups and downs, in and out of the team but in one season he's managed more goals and assists than Ozil has since Auba arrived.

Time to give up the ghost with Ozil. I hope he moves on this summer. His passion for football has gone. He's willing to sit on the bench for another year to waste away. He's only 31. If he wasn't on a massive contract there is no way he'd waste another year here. Whatever the vendetta is against Ozil, it speaks volumes that he'd stay another year knowing that he won't get a chance to play.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby gamechannel » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:11 pm

My head hurts reading all the back and forth.

The anti-Ozil brigade is completely missing the key, oft-repeated point all alleged Ozil fan boys have consistently made: Mesut Ozil is not the player he once was and is absolutely overpaid but that does not mean that he can't play minutes on this team when the likes of Willock and Nelson are getting minutes over him and producing diddly squat. Hes twice the player than those buggers on his worst day. Sure, if the club finds a better replacement for him, by all means, plant his ass firmly on the bench. But since he's not going anywhere and a better replacement is not yet available (unless ESR comes in and hits the ground running), might as well use him. This team lacks creativity and Willock, Cebellos and Nelson are not the answer. So until he's still under contract and won't leave early, put him to use.

Its a simple concept that has time and time again been responded to with hyperbole like he's a cancer, too expensive, diva etc. No one actually makes a proper, fact-backed case for why the likes of Willock and Nelson play over him when he's available.
gamechannel
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby gooney » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:24 pm

gamechannel wrote:My head hurts reading all the back and forth.

The anti-Ozil brigade is completely missing the key, oft-repeated point all alleged Ozil fan boys have consistently made: Mesut Ozil is not the player he once was and is absolutely overpaid but that does not mean that he can't play minutes on this team when the likes of Willock and Nelson are getting minutes over him and producing diddly squat. Hes twice the player than those buggers on his worst day. Sure, if the club finds a better replacement for him, by all means, plant his ass firmly on the bench. But since he's not going anywhere and a better replacement is not yet available (unless ESR comes in and hits the ground running), might as well use him. This team lacks creativity and Willock, Cebellos and Nelson are not the answer. So until he's still under contract and won't leave early, put him to use.

Its a simple concept that has time and time again been responded to with hyperbole like he's a cancer, too expensive, diva etc. No one actually makes a proper, fact-backed case for why the likes of Willock and Nelson play over him when he's available.

It’s obvious to even his biggest hater it’s not footballing reasons he can’t make the bench of the worst arsenal team last 25 mins.
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Reverend Gooner » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:36 pm

I came on to this thread hoping to read poster's opinions on Mesut Ozil. Bloody hell, looks like a cull of a few pages may be in order if this keeps up.

On topic I do understand where Mesut is coming from, however the black lives matter campaign is not so disconnected from the game they play in and issues it contends with. Racial equality and racism against black people particularly [as the majority of racism in football seems to be specifically aimed at black players] is a pertinent topic within the European game and we have organisations like the 'kick it out campaign' and 'show racism the red card' whose aims are to tackle racism and educate the public either in or around the game of football. So while supporting 'black lives matter' may be seen as clubs getting involved in a political issue, it is not an arbitrary decision from the sport.

No premier league football club, to my recollection, came out and condemned Myanmar for the treatment of the Rhohingya muslims or has had their say on events happening in Yemen in recent years for example. Similarly if Hleb still played for us and went on twitter attacking the Belarus government for everything happening now I would not expect Arsenal and other clubs to come out and put their weight behind those attacks, it is too separate an issue from the domain of football. Of course the statement Arsenal put out reeked of protecting their financial interest which does leave a sour taste when the reports of the treatment of Uighur Muslims are so bad, I wish they had said nothing like they did when Bellarin attacked Boris Johnson but I guess the board would ask why they should take such a reputation and financial hit in China when no other club has/would be expected to take such a political stance? [and I assume China would take silence as support].

So my sympathies are with Ozil and I would have supported the club if they decided to back him and I get Ozil's disappointment but if this is the reason he has clocked off from Arsenal [and of course he would make out differently in the press if asked] when he has such a responsibility to the team with his talent and such a contract then I would not consider it justified.

The whole thing is such a shame as he is one of my favourite players ever.
Reverend Gooner
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Highbury Hillbilly » Thu Aug 13, 2020 11:41 pm

gamechannel wrote:My head hurts reading all the back and forth.

Ozil would be getting minutes if he was able to follow Arteta's directions, which he isn't.

Within the first couple of games, Arteta had Aubameyang tracking back and making tackles, something he never did with Emery here. He adapted. Ceballos adapted. AMN adapted. Pretty much everybody has, except Ozil. And he's not good enough anymore to just go on the field and ping pinpoint passes like he used to.

Yeah, Willock can't create for shit, but he gets minutes because him in a two man midfield is less risky defensively than Ozil there. And what even is the point of playing Ozil when the team now creates far more via Laca, Pepe, Saka and Tierney? He presents no goal threat and needs 10 hours of open play to create an assist.

Think about the double standards it sets when the rest of the players are busting a gut, being asked to attack and defend, and the guy making 3x what everybody else is and creating so little, is getting a pass.

That is why he's seen as a limited, luxury player. People say no one will take Ozil off of us because of his high wages. Alexis Sanchez has shown that's not true. If other teams want you and you prioritize football over getting even richer than you are already, you'll move.
Highbury Hillbilly
George Graham
George Graham

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:06 am

gamechannel wrote:The anti-Ozil brigade is completely missing the key, oft-repeated point all alleged Ozil fan boys have consistently made: Mesut Ozil is not the player he once was and is absolutely overpaid but that does not mean that he can't play minutes on this team when the likes of Willock and Nelson are getting minutes over him and producing diddly squat. Hes twice the player than those buggers on his worst day. Sure, if the club finds a better replacement for him, by all means, plant his ass firmly on the bench. But since he's not going anywhere and a better replacement is not yet available (unless ESR comes in and hits the ground running), might as well use him. This team lacks creativity and Willock, Cebellos and Nelson are not the answer. So until he's still under contract and won't leave early, put him to use.

The pro Ozil brigade is completely missing the key, oft-repeated point - Ozil has failed to perform for two years, this isn't speculation it's fact - not one top, or even mid-table club, in the world would start a player whose contribution over 24 months was so minimal - that has nothing to do with his politics, religion, or dodgy back and everything to do with his failure to perform.

It seems Ozil no longer cares about playing football and is happy to sit at home for another year on 350k a week, fair enough Wenger gave him the crazy contract he's entitled to see it through ... Willock and Nelson may not have Ozil's ability but they more than make up for that with their contribution to the team. Ozil is gone in twelve months for nothing, what possible benefit can be gained by giving him more minutes when the last 1,500 minutes have produced just 1 goal and 2 assists? At least playing and developing players may improve them and will certainly lead to a decent transfer value - you won't get that playing Ozil.

Why use something that is old and worn out when you could try a newer albeit unproven version ... it's like taking a 2015 FI car to a 2020 Grand Prix simply because it was good back in the day, would any sane person keep on doing that?
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby elkanofan » Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:45 am

I reckon the 2015 Williams would still beat the 2020 car.
elkanofan
George Graham
George Graham

Postby Mike Dean » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:42 am

Santi wrote:GOATzil gonna see out his contract and claim what the club offered him. What a terrible guy.

Up to the club to make the best of the situation, Ozil's position has been clear since day 1. It's the club you should be blaming for any wasted money, the contract itself was bad enough but now compounding it with this shitshow trying to hound him out of the club.

Anyone remember when Arsenal were classy?

This.

I think it is clear that the order to not play him since the restart has come from upstairs.

Arteta played him before the shutdown, but does not after coming back.

Did he become a different player during the shutdown?

No.

He refused the pay cut which really ruffled the feathers upstairs.

They are really trying to hound him out of that contract but Ozil's agent is not a snowflake. He is going to direct Ozil to stay until the very last day of the contract.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Mike Dean » Fri Aug 14, 2020 2:44 am

gooney wrote:He is absolutely right about Arsenal and how pathetic the club is. I’m sure the players wish they listened to him. The club lied and used the media to paint him as greedy and his greed was costing people their jobs. Didn’t stop them from sacking those people.

As far as those evil communist in China and their treatment of Muslims in their country. The fact that no one supported him when he spoke up says everything about Arsenal and sport in general. It’s business and speaking up against racism is easy. You don’t lose money on that. But Arsenals statement on Chinese Muslim says everything about this club

This as well.

The players took paycuts and they let 50 players go anyways.

Meanwhile no one asking Kronke, a billionaire owner, any questions.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby EliteKiller » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:11 am

Mike Dean wrote: I think it is clear that the order to not play him since the restart has come from upstairs.

No.

You're right, he was pretty shit before the shut down, despite being given twelve starts he only scored one and assisted one and was subbed off on nine occasions ... just how long should we keep paying a player who no longer contributes even 25% of what is being paid for?

Arteta gave him enough chances and then rightly moved on ... you need to do the same.

It's very clear that Ozil was given a ridiculous contract, not his fault that's on Wenger/Gazidis, what's equally clear is that nobody on the planet is going to match that contract or even pay 50%, the only offer is 3m a year from Turkey that's just 20% of his ludicrous salary. So taking his own words Ozil is going to prioritise money 'staying until the last day' over playing football 'my playing time might be limited' again that's not his fault a lot of us would do the same thing ... but that is 100% his call, choosing what's good for Ozil over what's best for Arsenal, as an Arsenal fan not an Ozil fan that sucks ... so let's just pay his greedy arse to feck off then we can finally all move on.
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Mike Dean » Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:17 am

EliteKiller wrote:
Mike Dean wrote: I think it is clear that the order to not play him since the restart has come from upstairs.

No.

You're right, he was pretty shit before the shut down, despite being given twelve starts he only scored one and assisted one and was subbed off on nine occasions ... just how long should we keep paying a player who no longer contributes even 25% of what is being paid for?

Arteta gave him enough chances and then rightly moved on ... you need to do the same.

It's very clear that Ozil was given a ridiculous contract, not his fault that's on Wenger/Gazidis, what's equally clear is that nobody on the planet is going to match that contract or even pay 50%, the only offer is 3m a year from Turkey that's just 20% of his ludicrous salary. So taking his own words Ozil is going to prioritise money 'staying until the last day' over playing football 'my playing time might be limited' again that's not his fault a lot of us would do the same thing ... but that is 100% his call, choosing what's good for Ozil over what's best for Arsenal, as an Arsenal fan not an Ozil fan that sucks ... so let's just pay his greedy arse to feck off then we can finally all move on.

That's just your opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHxFXQ3zQ0M&t=199s

While he was not world class, he was not bad either.

His performances were no where shitty for him to be played for that many games before and then none after, especially given that Joe Willock, who is pretty bad is being played.

Sorry but that's just your bias talking.

Clearly the order to not play him came form upstairs as a retaliation after he refused to take a paycut.

I have always maintained that Ozil does not need to be played every game or even whole 90 minutes. Arsenal can use him in spurts and try to get some value out of their investment.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby theHotHead » Fri Aug 14, 2020 5:57 am

elkanofan wrote:
GunnerRobert wrote:
elkanofan wrote:
GunnerRobert wrote:
elkanofan wrote:
The fact you even said conspiracy makes you a pompous, narcassitic asshole. Especially during these dire economic times and this current global financial reset.

Your have destroyed your reputation here as its clear you look down on others who don't have as much money as you, your desperation to gain validity is the worst thing for me. I suspect your unhappy today and you need to feel as if your better than other to cheer yourself up. Your exactly like that idiot in the film 'The Big Short' who boasts about his earnings he made through 'Synthetic mortgages' despite how morally corrupt he is. Your an empty book as a person.

The word conspiracy is a joke. Means nothing to what it should in the Oxford Dictionary. In correct terms a surprise birthday party is essentially a conspiracy. The CIA did a lot of hard work alongside the private central banking elite back in the early 20th century to make sure you use it to class anyone who isn't a drone to the mainstream news a 'loon'. Your robbing the masses so better make sure the masses stay ignorant so we don't have any bank runs.

Ironic, the word conspiracy is a conspiracy itself.

And I guess you believe in David Icke and the reptilian shit too?

Loool what an idiot. f**k David Icke. He's controlled opposition. He's probably still working for the BBC with all his new age and lizards bullshit.

Imagine being so caught up in conspiracies that even conspiracytards are now controlled opposition. Controlled to do what, make idiotic people feel better about themselves

Lol what the f**k is a 'conspiracytards', even using that word is stupid.

What's even worse is your too ignorant to get a dictionary out and read the actual word meaning.

Y
What are you on about. So you have to have an economics degree to speak about finance on an Arsenal. What kind of bullshit is that. Where did I even say i was an expert?

You're talking about the value of fiat money when you don't know the first thing about economics. You're saying the only way to ethically get rich is by bitcoin. That's ridiculous. Who did Rowling kill for her millions?

Oh wow, JK Rowling made a witchcraft story for kids, the elite helped blow up into a superfranchise for kids and a entire generation to make demonic witchcraft seem fun and innocent.

She's done well for herself no doubt. Good for her. I like Harry Potter too, its not bad but again, good for her, I dont care. That's my attitude to life. I've done a number of things successfully in my life. Made a career against family wishes and many doubters so I want others to succeed to. If you want the most of this gift of life you have to work together with others you share the plane with. We are here for a reason and we all have our goal to manifest and we can do it together.

I'm a happy spirit, but you don't like that, hence this argument. Your a narcissist who's having a bad day and is now even more disgruntled because your can't look down on someone you 'think' your better than.

How stupid must you be to think you need a economic degree to know what i do. Any adult can know this from just deciphering as much information as possible to make sense of this planet.

Who did that Twilight author sacrifice to get her success?

Lol Twilight was a shit franchise which didn't last long. Jesus, having to watch that crap with my ex all those years ago.

Who did Ozil torture to get his money? Your bullshit on this is ridiculous when football is the one sport where we see tons of working class people work up to be rich.

You know all i wanted to say was look at the players we could get if we get rid of Ozil but your still here talking shit to me because you want someone to be jealous of your wage or rich people in general. Your an empty shell. I dont think anybody is jealous of Ozils wage. UK just officially gone into a recession. People have bigger immediate problems than jealously over someone's wages.

This discussion isn't even about Ozil. This is all about your ego and your being exposed badly.

And you said Jayram went into meltdown!!! Fookin hell mate!! Either stay out of the sun or stay off the funny fags because you have lost the plot ! :rofll:

Dafuq have you written here?!!!! Are you not embarrassed to put your name to this nonsense?!!!
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club