The Wizard of Özil

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Mesut Özil (10)

Postby theHotHead » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:50 pm

Suprnova wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
theHotHead wrote:You plum! No foreign Arsenal fan can tell me - a born and bred North Londoner how to feel about Tottenham when I have lived it all my life. Clown. You know f**k all about the rivalry!!

I don't see Ozil's army of followers decoupling themselves from following him on social media. Surely there would be something reported about it. But no, Ozil still has his army of fans. So tell me exactly who it is a bad look to, cos from where I am sitting, nobody but you cares about it. I didn't see him lose any sponsorship over it either.

WTF are you so aggressive ? you have the right name ....theHotHead FFS chill out a bit people can have different opinions to you without you going on one, you are becoming boring now, I used to like reading your posts but now all I read is aggression. :Peace:

This! 100% every time i post, he starts a never ending back and forth, hes wrong 90% of the time also.

Thats because you write bare rubbish and I call it out. Nothing more, nothing less. As for being wrong 90% of the time, :rofll:

Yeah right !
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby NovaGB » Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:11 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Suprnova wrote:
Nuggets wrote:
theHotHead wrote:You plum! No foreign Arsenal fan can tell me - a born and bred North Londoner how to feel about Tottenham when I have lived it all my life. Clown. You know f**k all about the rivalry!!

I don't see Ozil's army of followers decoupling themselves from following him on social media. Surely there would be something reported about it. But no, Ozil still has his army of fans. So tell me exactly who it is a bad look to, cos from where I am sitting, nobody but you cares about it. I didn't see him lose any sponsorship over it either.

WTF are you so aggressive ? you have the right name ....theHotHead FFS chill out a bit people can have different opinions to you without you going on one, you are becoming boring now, I used to like reading your posts but now all I read is aggression. :Peace:

This! 100% every time i post, he starts a never ending back and forth, hes wrong 90% of the time also.

Thats because you write bare rubbish and I call it out. Nothing more, nothing less. As for being wrong 90% of the time, :rofll:

Yeah right !

Nah i just think outside the box, i'm not a black and white thinker like yourself.

There is 'absolute rubbish' and there is 'difference in opinion' but you kick off everytime someone says something you disagree with, you usually come out on top cos i just leave it (so do most others)

I really can't be bothered to go back and forth with you all day long when you think your way of thinking is the only way, like saying 'Giroud is a spearhead goal scoring number 9 who is just shit as his job' :rofll: , or your rant earlier in the year when i said 'ozil does not fit our playstyle', literally 3-4 pages, all of which got deleted by the mods, utter waste of time and energy.

After your 4th or 5th raving tirade i usually think, f**k this guy and move on to the next, cos it seems you are allowed, if not encouraged to do it, like you have some kind of forum gimmick to gob everyone off, mostly new posters.

I actually stopped using the forums for a few months cos you were on me everytime i posted, even if i backed it up with multiple links.

Crack on harassing people you sad bastard :) you should change your name from TheHotHead to 'Cancereous' cos thats what you are around here.
NovaGB
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Zedie » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:01 pm

Daaaamn daniel
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:30 pm

Suprnova wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Suprnova wrote:
Nuggets wrote:

Yeah right !

Nah i just think outside the box, i'm not a black and white thinker like yourself.

There is 'absolute rubbish' and there is 'difference in opinion' but you kick off everytime someone says something you disagree with, you usually come out on top cos i just leave it (so do most others)

I really can't be bothered to go back and forth with you all day long when you think your way of thinking is the only way, like saying 'Giroud is a spearhead goal scoring number 9 who is just shit as his job' :rofll: , or your rant earlier in the year when i said 'ozil does not fit our playstyle', literally 3-4 pages, all of which got deleted by the mods, utter waste of time and energy.

After your 4th or 5th raving tirade i usually think, f**k this guy and move on to the next, cos it seems you are allowed, if not encouraged to do it, like you have some kind of forum gimmick to gob everyone off, mostly new posters.

I actually stopped using the forums for a few months cos you were on me everytime i posted, even if i backed it up with multiple links.

Crack on harassing people you sad bastard :) you should change your name from TheHotHead to 'Cancereous' cos thats what you are around here.

You are not ready to run with the big boys yet. Clearly. If your argument is weak then it will get swallowed up. There are loads of people on here that can actually argue and put forward a good argument - even if I disagree I can acknowledge their point of view, done it loads of times. Using your argument against you, what is Giroud if he is not a spearhead forward ? What was he for France ? What was he for Chelsea ? I posted my reasoning fully and gave examples. But your argument was weak, you not responding had nothing to do with me harassing people.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby NovaGB » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:09 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Suprnova wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Suprnova wrote:
Nuggets wrote:

Yeah right !

You are not ready to run with the big boys yet. Clearly. If your argument is weak then it will get swallowed up. There are loads of people on here that can actually argue and put forward a good argument - even if I disagree I can acknowledge their point of view, done it loads of times. Using your argument against you, what is Giroud if he is not a spearhead forward ? What was he for France ? What was he for Chelsea ? I posted my reasoning fully and gave examples. But your argument was weak, you not responding had nothing to do with me harassing people.

'Argument is weak', lets look back through my post history...

me - 'Ozil does not fit our/Emerys playstyle'.....5 page argument....look at Ozil now.

me - 'Giroud is a support target man'.... you - 'hes a number 9 goalscorer who does not score goals'.

There is a lot more, you say i'll get swallowed up, yet i only ever see you mouthing me off, nobody else does on this forum, most of it is just you being dumb, naive, or inexperienced in deeper thinking.

In your opinion, Ozil is amazing because of his name alone.

In your opinion, all strikers are either bergkamps or shearers with no variation.

You know that guy in life, usually stood at a bar somewhere who will trigger something, then when corrected will endlessly argue and insult until everyone gives up even though they know full well they are wrong, and the issue is only there because you don't...f***ing...stop....thats YOU.

I'm pretty sure you donate to this sites server or something, cos you get away with it everytime and usually the people who react to you get punished.

Its actually hilarious, i'm stopping now, just look in the mirror mate, Its you who ain't cut out for this, you are a embarrassment, i refuse to engage in 10 pages of you trying to prove why your opinion is right until everyone quits rolling their eyes. ta ta.
NovaGB
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby theHotHead » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:04 am

Mate I don't have to prove shit to you. If you could argue you would. As the saying goes, " those that CAN, DO!"

Giroud is nothing more than a target man, he is not an inside forward, outside forward or support striker. If he is none of those things the only forward position left is centre forward. He is not a forward in the mold of Ian Wright, he is a target.

As for Ozil, I have stated numerous times why I defend Ozil vehemently here, its because he gets blamed for everything unfairly so I am one of the voices that seek to even/balance it up. I don't think Ozil is amazing, I think he has been underwhelming and have called for him to be sold. If your reading/comprehension skills were up to par you would've seen those comments.

Alas you come to me with half-cocked arguments and then cry foul play when I chew you up and spit you out.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Zedie » Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:43 am

Giroud seemed to do pretty well against us as centre forward in the EL final when he got proper service.

Ozil on the other hand....
Zedie
SE13
SE13

Postby DiamondGooner » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:00 am

Suprnova wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Suprnova wrote:
Nuggets wrote:

Yeah right !

lolol

Post of the month.

Tbf HotHead I told you about this the other week .......... you need to calm down.

You don't win a prize for being "right" you know ........ and if you did your cupboard would be barer than Arsenals trophy cabinet.
DiamondGooner
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:58 am

Nothing would surprise me.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Zenith » Fri Jun 14, 2019 3:41 pm

Posts moved to the American Politics thread.

Any further thread-derailing posts will be met with permanent removal of appurtenant content.
Zenith
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Location: Across the North Sea, 200-something miles away from The Grove

Postby swipe right » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:31 am

swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:46 am

swipe right wrote:Image

Is Ozil > Iniesta a thing now?
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby swipe right » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:00 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:

Yup. It’s official.
swipe right
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby Va-Va-Voom » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:41 am

swipe right wrote:
Va-Va-Voom wrote:

Yup. It’s official.

Cool.

I look forward to Ozil > Zidane next
Va-Va-Voom
Member of the Year 2015
Member of the Year 2015

Postby indy23 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:31 am

Va-Va-Voom wrote:

People commit blasphemy on here on a daily basis. Iniesta didn't turn in to a small time c*** vs big teams.
indy23
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club