The Wizard of Özil

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Mesut Özil (11)

Postby gooney » Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Our wins this season are lesta, west brom, bournemouth and brighton at home. We havent scored against the 3 better teams we played in stoke, chelsra and liverpool and has by far been the most boring least creative of the good teams in league.
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby Marsbar100 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:41 pm

We have kept 3 clean sheets without him, that is why I don't want to put him back in yet, we suffer without him creatively but first and foremost especially after the Liverpool debacle I just want us to defend well.

On top of that he isn't committed and I am not convinced about him rw, we got Jack who might be more suited, iwobi is improving and Theo love him or hate him can score, atm I don't see the need to put him back in.
Aaron Ramsey aka "The Drought Killer" 2008-2019
Marsbar100
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner
Predictions League 2022-23 Winner

Postby realtalk » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:37 pm

bet you these ozil fangirls will still defend him when he fucks off to united or whereever. These mugs still defend and yearn for cesc ffs, embarrsing.

Dont want to play for arsenal f**k off. Reward the ride or die players that stick it out.THat want to play for arsenal.
realtalk
David Rocastle
David Rocastle

Postby EliteKiller » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:45 pm

He will go to Utd and have two or three great years, playing with better players makes him a better player .... his weakness is that he gets dragged down to the level of those around him rather than lifting them up ... he won't have that problem at Utd (or City, Chelski, even Spuds)

When him and Alexis leave only a fool would not accept that our squad has been severely weakened .... no one is bigger than the club but talent is still talent ....
EliteKiller
Tony Adams
Tony Adams

Postby Nuggets » Wed Oct 04, 2017 7:17 am

realtalk wrote:bet you these ozil fangirls will still defend him when he fucks off to united or whereever. These mugs still defend and yearn for cesc ffs, embarrsing.

Dont want to play for arsenal f**k off. Reward the ride or die players that stick it out.THat want to play for arsenal.

:clap: :clap:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby gooney » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:12 am

I think it finally hit the club he aint signing a new contract. Right now the club knows they will face so much criticism in the summer when they lose 2 players they spend 80 million to sign leave for free. I expect this January the club will go on pr attack and make it sound like they want to sell, but demand high fee. Obviously neither will go, but its all about to make the club look like they are in charge
gooney
Arsène Wenger
Arsène Wenger

Postby theHotHead » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:31 am

StLGooner wrote:Scary to think that after him and Sanchez are gone, we may not have players of their caliber/class at Arsenal for a long time. :crybaby:

Yup, imagine being a season ticket holder once they are gone, what is there to look forward to ?! Where is the touch of genius/class going to come from.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:34 am

Kite33 wrote:To replace özil is one of the easiest things. We are already doing it. We have won games without him and created enough chances

Kite, looks like you have been watching some different Arsenal games than the rest of us, or perhaps the TV editing where you are is different. I hope for you that one of those reasons is the reason for your absurd comment.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:40 am

realtalk wrote:bet you these ozil fangirls will still defend him when he fucks off to united or whereever. These mugs still defend and yearn for cesc ffs, embarrsing.

I see you and Wenger have something in common, both talk absolute s$@# !
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Kite33 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:50 am

theHotHead wrote:
Kite33 wrote:To replace özil is one of the easiest things. We are already doing it. We have won games without him and created enough chances

Kite, looks like you have been watching some different Arsenal games than the rest of us, or perhaps the TV editing where you are is different. I hope for you that one of those reasons is the reason for your absurd comment.

You again...we have seen we can play football without him and win games. I don't see your problem. We look like a better unit and more compact without him.
Kite33
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby Mike Dean » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:38 am

If both of them leave then the question we should be asking is why two of our best players walked out of the club. Because if we don't then these two won't be the last to do so. Just like they weren't the first to do so.
Mike Dean
Dennis Bergkamp
Dennis Bergkamp

Postby theHotHead » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:02 am

Kite33 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

You again...we have seen we can play football without him and win games. I don't see your problem. We look like a better unit and more compact without him.

We beat shit teams and looked shit doing it. Yes we looked more compact in "some" of the games but conversely we looked defensively shite in "some" of them too. Clearly Ozil is not the problem.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Kite33 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:23 am

theHotHead wrote:
Kite33 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

We beat shit teams and looked shit doing it. Yes we looked more compact in "some" of the games but conversely we looked defensively shite in "some" of them too. Clearly Ozil is not the problem.

Ok your opinion. When we played Chelsea we looked very good and unfortunately did not score otherwise your opinion would be different. Against stoke we were also the better team. The only bad game was in liverpool
Kite33
Thierry Henry
Thierry Henry

Postby GoonerAlexandre » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:37 am

WE f***ing LOST TO STOKE
GoonerAlexandre
SE13
SE13

Postby Kite33 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:43 am

Yes but unlucky. It happens