The Wizard of Özil

Post any questions you have relating to the history of Arsenal—or read all about your beloved club.

Re: Mesut Özil (10)

Postby theHotHead » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:45 pm

jayramfootball wrote:
Zedie wrote:
Angelito wrote:
Zedie wrote:If theres been even a hint of match fixing etc those c*** can go. Sell them this window, cabellos AM until jan and go back in for ziyech or someone asap.

Somebody wants to believe.

Nope. I'd rather not have the clubs reputation in the shitter with every achievement reviewed and sullied because of match fixing accusations for years thank you.

Ask juve fans.

So you want players to be sold when a facebook post emerges that accuses them of a crime?
So what stops criminals from partnering with organised crime to make accusations against any player or club once your ridiculous precedent is set?

Get a grip.

Jay these people are f***ing bonkers mate, proper nutters losing their minds.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Mon Aug 12, 2019 12:48 pm

Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Should the club decide to keep them and help them out, they need to be kept away from the ground, the training ground, and the rest of the squad.

Should the club decide they don’t need the aggravation and decide to ship them out, that’s fine.

:rofll:

Why should they be kept away from the ground or the rest of the team? Explain this nugget of a post.

More Ozil hatred I see.

I'd have thought that was obvious, but surprisingly it seems some might need it spelling out for them.

If there are security risks associated with them it would be eminently sensible to have it contained, and particularly careless to extend that risk to the rest of the team and the general public.

Is that clear enough or would you like it in even more simple terms?

I just wanted you to confirm that you were indeed talking bollox. Thanks for the confirmation.

If you don't understand something it doesn't necessarily mean it's bollox.

Using your brain occasionally might help you to realise that.

Nothing wrong with my understanding bloke, bollox is bollox.

I refer you to my subsequent posts about Steven Gerrard to show how stupid your comment was, I notice you haven't managed a response to it yet, I will keep waiting for it .....
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:37 pm

theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:Should the club decide to keep them and help them out, they need to be kept away from the ground, the training ground, and the rest of the squad.

Should the club decide they don’t need the aggravation and decide to ship them out, that’s fine.

Why should they be kept away from the ground or the rest of the team? Explain this nugget of a post.

More Ozil hatred I see.

I'd have thought that was obvious, but surprisingly it seems some might need it spelling out for them.

If there are security risks associated with them it would be eminently sensible to have it contained, and particularly careless to extend that risk to the rest of the team and the general public.

I just wanted you to confirm that you were indeed talking bollox. Thanks for the confirmation.

I refer you to my subsequent posts about Steven Gerrard to show how stupid your comment was, I notice you haven't managed a response to it yet, I will keep waiting for it .....

The posts you made are irrelevant.

My concern is for the stability of the squad, the safety of the players and the safety of our fans and staff in and around the training ground and stadium.

Your obsessive fanboy concern for Ozil obviously outweighs anything like this.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby Callum » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:33 am

If it wasn't already obvious, there's some serious shit going on here. Much more than a couple of idiots on bikes.
Callum
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:03 am

Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

More Ozil hatred I see.

My concern is for the stability of the squad, the safety of the players and the safety of our fans and staff in and around the training ground and stadium.

Yawn.

Your dead arguments put me to sleep. I gave you a perfectly relevant example of a top player for Liverpool and England in a similar position to Ozil regarding being terrorised by a gangster and asked you to comment on it but you can't because you know you will look like a f***ing idiot if you do.

Then you have the audacity to say it is not relevant. You coward.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Power n Glory » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:15 am

The difference with the Gerrard case is that they kept that quiet, a video didn't go viral and it doesn't sound like another player got involved which then leads to him getting death threats and his wife leaving the country.

Best thing to do now is to contain the situation. Maybe the players and the clubs tried to hire a 'fixer' like Gerrard did, which may explain why a rival gang issued a 'hands off' warning to his attackers. Whatever the case, it's now escalated and it would be a bad idea to allow this situation to disrupt the teams preparation and training. Besides the players safety, day something were to kick off before the game and the whole team is left shaken and unable to focus?
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

Postby Nuggets » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:28 am

Ozil has emerged as one of DC United’s top targets after a difficult season under Unai Emery last term.

The World Cup winner has two years left on his contract at the Emirates Stadium but could be allowed to move on following the arrivals of Dani Ceballos and Nicolas Pepe.

So looking on the bright side, this might be the opportunity to get rid of Ozil to DC United, :arse fan:
Nuggets
Predictions League 2016-17 Winner

Postby Phil71 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:45 am

theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

More Ozil hatred I see.

Yawn.

Your dead arguments put me to sleep. I gave you a perfectly relevant example of a top player for Liverpool and England in a similar position to Ozil regarding being terrorised by a gangster and asked you to comment on it but you can't because you know you will look like a f***ing idiot if you do.

As I have repeated already, they are separate cases with glaringly different dynamics. The cases don't appear to be too similar at all. In fact they are glaringly different in a great many ways.

If you lack the capacity to understand what I'm talking about, that's not my fault.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby theHotHead » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:37 am

Power n Glory wrote:The difference with the Gerrard case is that they kept that quiet, a video didn't go viral and it doesn't sound like another player got involved which then leads to him getting death threats and his wife leaving the country.

Best thing to do now is to contain the situation. Maybe the players and the clubs tried to hire a 'fixer' like Gerrard did, which may explain why a rival gang issued a 'hands off' warning to his attackers. Whatever the case, it's now escalated and it would be a bad idea to allow this situation to disrupt the teams preparation and training. Besides the players safety, day something were to kick off before the game and the whole team is left shaken and unable to focus?

Mate it was in the general press, it was not kept quiet at all!
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Phil71 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:45 am

theHotHead wrote:
Power n Glory wrote:The difference with the Gerrard case is that they kept that quiet, a video didn't go viral and it doesn't sound like another player got involved which then leads to him getting death threats and his wife leaving the country.

It was in the press seven years after it happened.
Phil71
Herbert Chapman
Herbert Chapman

Postby theHotHead » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:51 am

Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

More Ozil hatred I see.

Yawn.

As I have repeated already, they are separate cases with glaringly different dynamics. The cases don't appear to be too similar at all. In fact they are glaringly different in a great many ways.

If you lack the capacity to understand what I'm talking about, that's not my fault.

You are talking shit, its that simple.

- professional footballer gets threatened by gangster.
- professional footballer is chased by gangster on street/in car.
- club provides additional security for footballer.

The similarities are clear as day. But please, continue to ignore it.
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby theHotHead » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:54 am

Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

Best thing to do now is to contain the situation. Maybe the players and the clubs tried to hire a 'fixer' like Gerrard did, which may explain why a rival gang issued a 'hands off' warning to his attackers. Whatever the case, it's now escalated and it would be a bad idea to allow this situation to disrupt the teams preparation and training. Besides the players safety, day something were to kick off before the game and the whole team is left shaken and unable to focus?[/q,uote]

Aah yes, you are correct about that. Hallelujah, you got something right
theHotHead
SE13
SE13

Postby Sims » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:57 am

Where has this idea of match fixing come from?
Sims
Member of the Year 2016
Member of the Year 2016

Postby Nuggets » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:59 am

theHotHead wrote:
Phil71 wrote:
theHotHead wrote:

Best thing to do now is to contain the situation. Maybe the players and the clubs tried to hire a 'fixer' like Gerrard did, which may explain why a rival gang issued a 'hands off' warning to his attackers. Whatever the case, it's now escalated and it would be a bad idea to allow this situation to disrupt the teams preparation and training. Besides the players safety, day something were to kick off before the game and the whole team is left shaken and unable to focus?[/q,uote]

Aah yes, you are correct about that. Hallelujah, you got something right

FFS is there any need for that, chill out, it's getting boring now you chirping on about the same thing, you are like a dog with a bone. You used to post interesting and good stuff, WTF happened .
Nuggets

Postby Power n Glory » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:04 am

theHotHead wrote:

What Phil said. Can't keep going around saying people are 'talking shit' but miss that important detail.

This will get solved eventually. Just need to relax and be sure that what's been done is best for the players and club. More info will circulate as and when. No point in digging that deep into it to form an opinion.
Power n Glory
Member of the Year 2022
Member of the Year 2022

PreviousNext

Return to The History Of Arsenal Football Club